60%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I used a similar product Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue mask. It's lightweight, but I did not see any results. My hair is damaged and it did not help.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

After a home attempt to do a bleach at home i was left with split ends like you cant believe, i was very hesitant to buy just another promising product to be let down but i thought schwarzkopf is a well known brand so lets give it a go and WOW was i surprised by this little tub, it made my hair tangle free and after it dried it was glossy which i never get from a product, i use this with the matching shampoo and bonacure oil and im so happy. I just wish there was more product in for the price seeing my hair is very long.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

7 years ago

This treatment didn't do anything for me. My damaged hair was still dry and frizzy after using it. Will not buy again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I bleached my hair at home and bought this to help mend it afterward. It didn't feel like it did much at first, but I used it again 24 hours later and my hair felt a lot softer. Not soft like before the bleach, but definitely more pliable. I'm sure that by the end of the month, if I use it a few times a week, it will be noticeably improved.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I love this product. it absolutely recovers hair y it damage. I used to buy it in england bu in turkey it is really expensive. so now I go after gliss or elseve.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

This product makes my hair more frizzy and dry after i blow dry my hair. My hair is color treated. It smells good but it works worse than my redken smooth down conditioner.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. I've tried 15+ treatments and this is the only thing that makes me and my bleached hair get along!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlack

10 years ago

My favorite treatment for my hair. I apply it to my hair, comb it thru and place a shower cap on my head while I shower. After 20 minutes, my hair is so soft and this smells soo good! I use Schwarzkopf shampoo too!!

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I use this treatment 1-2 times a week and it's done a wonderful job keeping my hair in good condition. I use a flat iron or a curling iron daily so I needed a product that would deep condition. I have medium length hair and I've found that a tiny bit goes a long way. It doesn't leave my hair greasy but if I use too much it will weigh my hair down. The smell isn't great, but it's not bad either. I have the large bottle, so I haven't had to deal with scooping the product from the smaller tub, although I can see where that would be annoying.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairRed

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite hair treatments, next to Redken and Lush's H'suan wen Hua. It has cones, but my hair likes it. It makes my ends moist and healthy. Good mask, one of the better ones.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool