Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy
Orgasm, Peachykeen, Clinique Precious PosyBlushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious PosyBlushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious PosyClinique Precious posy blush, Gorgeous sister!

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

on 6/10/2018 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, it's soft, it has tiny golden sparkles, looks translucide if you apply a small amount on your cheeks. It's not a full orange, it's not as warm as Nars Orgasm is. The texture is tender, buildable...I lovw it. I want to try Clinique blushes in other colours, and I will absolutely buy it again!

on 2/13/2018 8:26:00 AM

A very good solution for those wanting warm but not orange. Buildable color, good for many skin tones.

on 2/7/2018 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Best blush ever, and the only one I've ever hit pan on. I think this is a more sophisticated and flattering version of NARS orgasm. I normally hate the popular peachy pink blushes with golden shimmer (milani luminoso, orgasm) but this one is more neutral and more subtle. The one thing I don't like about it is the pan shape and that it's harder to find than it used to be. I wish they would make it in a circular pan like their new blushes that are sold in sephora.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite blush from Clinique, hands down. I'm pale with olive undertones and this warm pink with gold shimmer (a very delicate one so don't fret) freshens up the whole face and give a very believable, not too dark or intense flush to the cheeks. Everything looks younger and nicer on the face.

It has remarkable staying power and somehow I cannot ever put too much of it on. It does not cause spots unlike Benefit blushes and it lasts ages on my face. Even after 12+ hours wearing of my work makeup (I don't put lots on but I do put makeup on every morning) I've been using it almost every day for the last two years (I got it as a part of a larger palette) and I have not even hit the pan. The small blush included (I don't use it when at home, I use a slanted MAC brush) is quite good to use when travelling as well as the big mirror in the packaging - saves a lot of space in my travel makeup bag.

Excellent, reliable product.

I use this blush everyday and i love it! You can build up the color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush has a very good universally flattering color for light skin tones.
It has great pigmentation, easy to blend. I had it for years, used very frequently.
But I live in warm climate and tan easily. The color is too light for tanned face.

Lovely color, very easy to blend, has a slight shimmer to it so I reach for it more often during the spring and summer. It's one of my favorite blushes I own because it can go with anything. Makes me look healthy and glowy, love it. I would totally recommend.
I'm not 100% sure I would repurchase because 1- I don't think I'll run out anytime soon and 2- there are so many great blushes out there like Clinique's Cheek Pop, Urban Decay, NARS, etc.

on 12/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice blush but not perfect for me. I like a very natural blush and this is not that. It is a bit too pink and has a light shimmer, besides that it is difficult to place it in a natural way (doesn't spread easily, so too much blush is in the same place). It also disappears fast.

This is by far my favorite blush from any company, and not because I like the formula. The colour of this is spot on perfect for my super light skin tons and I love the little bit of shimmer in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I borrowed this on holiday from a friend and liked it so much that I went out and bought it. Its a really nice pinky colour and its got a teeny hint of shimmer so you could get away without applying highlighter. The best thing about this blusher is that it lasts forever! You don't have to keep buying it and it comes with a little brush too perfect for touchimg up your makeup when your out and about. I would buy this again :)