MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Harmony

MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Harmony

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not sure how I haven't reviewed this before, I've been using it for years now and its my HG bronzer. I have NC10-15 skin and this works very well at warming my face up without any orange undertones. Love it!

I initially bought it to use as a contour and it didn’t work for me. The shade is also nothing that I could use as blush. So it was laying around for a long while until a tried to use it as a bronzer. This works so good on fair skinniness! Love it! It’s almost impossible to finish a Mac blush but if I run out I would repurchase!

I use this as a bronzer . I like it bc it's matte and not orange . I just use a big powder brush and apply. Lasts a long time,

on 10/21/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My cheeks are naturally very flushed so I was looking for something to neutralize the redness but still maintain some color and this is it. It looks so natural and applys well on my cheeks without being streaky.

This was my first MAC blush & I've kept 1 in my stash at all times. This is my fave MAC blush prob fave blush ever. It is similar to NYX Taupe. It is a hybrid bronzer blush. I am NC20. This is simply amazing. It's not too warm nor cool. Totally neutral.

on 8/26/2016 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW20-30 depending on season. This is the PERFECT bronzer yes bronzer for light/medium skins that tan red. Basically any ruddy person looking like they got some color. All brown or Orange bronzers look artificial on me since my whole body red-tans, not just tans. This is matte. I usually don't mess around w contouring and such just use as a typical bronzer... But sometimes I'll put a little lightscapadea skin finish on the high points of my face with this. It's totally matte and extremely pigmented. Will always have it!

on 6/6/2016 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing color! Super blendable and it's ideal for bronzing and sculping...

Harmony is my go-to blush/bronzer/contour all in one. On my N15-20 skin, a sheer layer looks like a soft, pale brown, but adding another layer transforms it into a beautiful ruddy rose color that looks like one just had a great frolic in the sun. I'm not sure how it does that seeing as it looks like a kind of boring beige in the pan, but it does magical things on the skin.

Absolutely beautiful shade. And it's so pigmented too, it's crazy. Harmony looks particularly beautiful with deeper nude, warm brown, and wine-colored lipsticks, as well as complementing more intense eye makeup looks as well, since it can be quite an understated blush if you want it to be. 10/10 for versatility.

on 2/11/2016 12:20:00 PM

Man! I had this blush for contouring/bronzing for AGES now. I hated it, depotted it to stick in a corner, never to use again. But lately, I've had a change of heart. I suppose it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind... ;)

For reference, I'm NC15, and I usually use MAC Next to Skin, or NYX Taupe for very cool contour shades.

This is a very warm contour. It requires a light hand. I disliked it because I used to be extremely heavy handed and I never believed a contour could be "too ashy." However, a warm contour does change and 'harmonizes' a lot on my yellow-based skin. It's still not one I'd pick up every single day, but I actually utilize it now.

I do prefer MAC Taupe by a smidgen, but these two shades are basically sisters in the same family.

on 12/26/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my most frequently used makeup items. I don't use this as a contour or blush (I find it too warm on my NC20 neutral skintone) but as an eyeshadow. Beautiful all over the lid, in the crease, as a transition shade, light wash of colour...it's a warm mid-brown rosey shade, if that makes any sense. A lot of browns look muddy on me but the rosey warmth of this is so flattering. Makes my green eyes pop and even when used by itself, it makes me look put together with virtually no effort.

Popular Blush Products