4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

3 days ago

I love my blush...a lot. I tend to go heavy handed with it because it's just a look that I love and you can't really do that with this one. I bought this near the beginning of my makeup journey when I was a lot more neutral with my makeup looks so it worked great then but now, as strange as it might sound, need a high pigment blush to make any look complete. I am ghastly pale and even I need a whole lot of this product for it to show up at all. Don't even get me started on the packaging. I hate box blushes with the raging passion of a million suns. They are too big and bulky so it's hard to store them unless you rip them out of their cacoon of cardboard and put them in a magnetic pallete. These are just not for me. TLDR: If you need something safe and you are pale go for it! Anyone else? Save your money.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

2 months ago

I know everyone loves this stuff but its almost too light for me and I have fair skin. It does go on smooth though

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

4 months ago

Like this a lot. I had heard it was really best for very fair skin, which I don’t have, I’m more in between light and medium, but this shows up nicely, without being too bright or overdone. It has good lasting power, and I like the cardboard packaging, it’s more environmentally friendly. I don’t use the little brush that comes with, I just dip a big fluffy powder brush into the box. The color is a soft peachy pink, not too warm, not too cool, and it never looks chalky or cakey. Good for days when I want a more natural makeup look, but I find myself using it almost every day, after applying a little bronzer, I dust this on the apples of my cheeks. Like most powders, a light hand will keep them from accentuating any texture or fine lines. This would also be a good choice for someone very young, who is just getting started with makeup.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

5 months ago

For reference, I am NC15, with bluish undertones. I just purchased my second Dandelion. It is impossible to screw up this blush. In fact, unless I use quite a bit of product, it really doesn't show up. But I don't mind having to use more product than I do with my other favorite, NARS Orgasm. I find both of these blushes work beautifully on my skin, and give me a "lit from within" glow. I use Dandelion during the day, and Orgasm at night. I don't think darker skin ladies should purchase this as a blush, as I really don't think it would show up.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesBlue

a year ago

Really love benefit blushes and I’ve used this for over 5 years now and continue to repurchase. It blends in so well for someone like me who just throws it on the sides of my face and cheeks without knowing how to correctly apply. It’s subtle but delicate enough to see and create a flawless glow.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

This is my HG blush. I also sweep it over my lids as an eyeshadow. It’s a shimmery pale pink with the slightest tinge of peach that’s super flattering on my fair skin. Even as my hair color changes this isbpne product that stays put in my routine. The box is indestructible from falling off my vanity, being thrown around into all my makeup bags during travel and into my purse when I’m in a hurry and it’s NEVER in all these years spilt into my bags and onto my other products or made a mess at home. The box will last a good year or more with daily use. It comes with a natural hair brush that blends like a dream. Somewhere I read Loereal color match had a lesser expensive dupe and it was a huge flop for me. The cheap compact broke apart the first day I had it. The color was flat and lacking the glow and dimension that Dandelion has. It made me appreciate Dandelion al the more. Dandelion isn’t a “wow” factor, dramatic look,but more a naturally beautiful glow I can’t live without. Even when I venture on to try other blushes I still polish my face off with a swipe of dandelion to round off the look. It makes a very pretty highlighter when worn in combo with other colors and compliments any make-up look I’ve worn. LOVE IT!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

from

a year ago

This is an absolutely foolproof blush. As a blush noob (and forever a blush noob), I dig it. Bad lighting, heavy-handed, wrong base, whatever... Got a carried away and applied too much? Get a clean brush and blend it to nothingness. Product showing up too bright because your base was moist? Top off with translucent powder and buff it out. You look like death and other blushes make you look feverish? Smack this on. No peach in this and the baby pink color is not chalky or bright or immature. Maybe immature in the sense that there is absolutely no way of messing this up. If you're fair-medium and you aren't looking for a high-maintence pigmented blush, I recommend this to you.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

I love this blush! Benefit blushes are super expensive in Australia ($52!) so I have never been able to commit myself to buying one before, however I was able to pick up the mini-size Dandelion for half price in Sephora so finally made the jump - and I do not regret it at all. Dandelion is everything I want a blush to be - pigmented but not overly so, natural, flattering with a hint of sheen. It suits my skin and looks like a natural flush. It lasts all day and plays nicely with all the foundations I have tried it with (BM Complexion Rescue, TF Peach Perfect and MAC Studio Fix for example). I actually use the brush that comes with the blush (makeup sin, I know) but find it works very well for me. One layer is enough for everyday looks, but this blush is buildable. I definitely imagine that it would suit most fair to medium skin tones, and both warm, cool and olive undertones. I really like this blush and can see why it is a cult favourite. Once I finish my mini (does anyone ever finish a blush?!) I may have to splurge on the full size. A+

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is such a pretty product. I got it as part of the Blush bar palette with Dandilion, Hoola, Galifornia, Rockatuer & Goldrush. Dandilion looks lovely on my pale complexion. It’s the most stunning naturally flushed shade I use it sparingly on my cheeks & temples before going over with my contour, bronzer, blush & highlighter. I find it just makes my blush blend in so beautifully (almost like a transition shade for my cheeks) it looks lovely in combination with Galifornia or NARS Orgasm. I will certainly re purchase this product, The brush included is quite good. I thought I’d hate it but it actually works very nicely. I would certainly re purchase.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

2 years ago

I’ve been using this for about 7 months now, and I don’t feel like it’s impressed me much. It’s a very light and natural blush with a hint of shimmer. You have to build the color up to get the pigmentation you want, as it is pretty sheer. The packaging isn’t my favorite, as it can be hard to fit your blush in the box. It’s a nice blush if you’re looking for something light, but not for anyone who’s looking for a lot of color pay off.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18