Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.8

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 6/22/2017 11:07:00 AM

I am so not the target demographic for this company -- I just turned 49! -- but was curious about a couple of products and had a discount code (via another MUA user -- thank you!). I love Cloud Paint. I have Puff, and I was alarmed when it first hit my skin (unblended, the product was bright pink with a slight peach tone! Help!). Not to worry. The blendability is everything promised, and I haven't even looked at my other blushes since I got this one. I am NC20 with dry skin. Previously I had most loved Tarte cheek stain, but not the giant size of the standard packaging -- too bulky for my makeup bag, and haven't seen minis in my best shades in over a decade -- or that product's tendency to melt in warm weather. The Cloud Paint packaging isn't perfect, either, as other reviewers note, but I have had no major mishaps. Just remember to squeeze GENTLY, and start with much less product than you think you need, until you figure out the amount that suits you best. Will definitely repurchase Puff, and will probably get a second color.

on 6/10/2017 8:24:00 PM

Great sheer blush that's difficult to mess up and looks very natural.

Glossier did a great job with this one - a sheer but buildable cream blush that looks very much like a healthy glow. The shade range is also gorgeous - I have neutral fair-medium skin and 'Puff' is a great shade that makes me look healthy and well-rested. I am so tempted to buy all the shades! The product itself is scentless, blends very easily, is buildable, and almost impossible to put too much on. Not once has it broken me out, and it lasts a fairly long time on the skin.

PROS:
-great shade range
-doesn't break me out
-sheer but buildable
-non-scented
-cruelty-free
-cute packaging
-a little goes a long way!

CONS:
-a little pricey ($18 USD)
-while cute, very easy to use too much with the packaging
If you want 20% off use this link: http://bff.glossier.com/fEw12

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Guys, you need this. This is Glossier's best makeup product in my opinion! all the shades are natural, sheer, and blend as well as a moisturizer and they look amazing from the fairest of skintones to the darkest, just because of how well they blend and sink in. they literally look like part of your skin, and dont sit on top. If you wanna see how glossier products look on me (i have serious acne scars and imperfect skin!) watch this:

or you can message me on instagram for swatches @heytherehelena
By the way, my favorite shades are puff and beam and i am medium/warm toned! :)

on 6/6/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the kind of blush I've been looking for for years. Its not a stain/tint, nor is it a cream.. "Paint" really is the best way to describe it. I have Beam which is a coral pink that is super flattering to my NC25 skin tone, and Puff, a true pink that is just a little cooler than I like but doesn't look bad as long as I wear it sheerly. I will probably buy Dusk next.

These can be either worn brightly or sheered out. I like to apply with my fingers and blend the edges with a Real Techniques sponge, and if I put on too much, I can dab at it with the sponge to sheer it out. Looks so natural when its all blended it. It's not greasy and it's not powdery looking, it just looks like skin. Doesn't break me out or cause any irritation. I do set it along with the rest of my makeup with a little bit of Nars Light Reflecting powder, but I'm not sure it's necessary and I will probably try not setting it when the weather gets cold and dry again. I love the simple paint pigment looking package. Be warned it does disperse too much product when you first use it probably because of air in the tube. Try putting a pin in it the opening before use to pop any bubbles and release the air.

Please please please buy these--- they are all SO beautiful and natural looking. Not even kidding, I've gotten more compliments saying I look "radiant" and "glowing" in the last month I've been using these than ever before. Additionally, they are so easy to use, long lasting (through 12 hour days of sweating etc), and I know they will last a long time- I've used beam every day this month and I still have like 3/4 of it left. Use my link for a discount! http://bff.glossier.com/fBHqI

on 6/1/2017 10:51:00 AM

I bought beam and dusk for summer. When the weather gets warm, I love lip stains and creamy cheek products, and I got the warmer colors to suit the palate I use this time of year.

This is the easiest blush of its kind I have ever applied. However, to say that "you can't over-apply it" is false. It is very easy to squeeze too much out. However, I like that it gives you that subtle glow that I have only achieved through cheek stains, without the risk of messing up and having to apply all of make up again. If you like the dab all over and then blend technique with blush, highlight, and contour, this is fantastic product.

I am Caucasian with pale skin that has yellow to peachy undertones.

The Beam is perfect for the apples of my cheeks, especially for summer. It comes out looking very saturated and orange. But once blended, it has the subtly of Stila Gerbera. It can be layered and reapplied for more pop, but I think this is better suited for somebody with either darker skin or more guts than me.

The Dusk does not work as a contour/bronzer for me the way other posters use it. It is too warm for this purpose, and once blended it really isn't dark enough. Perhaps if I layered it, but that defeats the purpose of a convenient product. Blended the Dusk is actually close to the Stila convertable blush in Peony. If you have a warm skin tone you can use this for a true no make up look. It is also great as an "underblush" when paired with the Beam. I apply beam to the apples of my cheeks and then dusk on the bottom portion, but still the pads of my cheeks, sweeping backwards. Not in the hollows of my cheeks, I recommend something with a taupe/charcoal base for a true contour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have this in the shade Dusk. I'm pale (NC15) so I use it more as a cream bronzer than a blush. I use the ELF small stipple brush and brush lightly on temples, hairline, cheekbones, nose and down my neck. I really enjoy the look it gives.

on 5/26/2017 11:05:00 AM

I got this in dusk and puff. Both colours are pretty. A little goes a long way. It doesn't last all day. It does look very natural, which I like. And I think the price is very reasonable for how much you get. My only real complaint is the packaging -- because I really only need a tiny dot of it, it's very very easy to squeeze out way too much! The tubes really seem to have a mind of their own in terms of squirting everywhere (I mean, not huge amounts, but I literally only need an amount the size of a sesame seed for each cheek, and it's hard to get so little out at a time - but maybe I'm using a small amount compared to other people??). That said, I do think the look of the packaging is very cute. I will reorder this. If it's allowed for me to post it - you can use my link to get 20% off your first purchase. I got 20% off my first purchase this way -- http://bff.glossier.com/fz0E5

on 5/23/2017 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got this in Beam, because it's an absolutely gorgeous color that makes me look like I just returned from a spa vacation. I like non-powder blushes because they look a lot more natural, but they almost always get greasy on me after about an hour. If you have used Josie Maran Argan Inifinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil, this blush is along the same lines, It's runny/creamy, and a tiny dot gives a LOT of color. Cloud Paint has a fairly matte finish. It doesn't look greasy, and it blends in well with foundation, sunscreen, and even powder. I apply this with my fingers, and just wash my hands afterwards. The tube is so tiny that when I try to use a brush I feel like I'm wasting product. I had expected this to have a less runny texture, based on the videos at Glossier. However, the texture may change a bit according to climate. It's 103 here today, and about 80 degrees indoors. One thing bugged me a bit. For a company that touts its environmental-friendliness, I was appalled at the wasteful packaging. This teensy tiny tube came in a box that is plastic and cardboard. Within the 12"x12", pink-lined shipping box, was the box of blush, and a plastic makeup bag, an 8 page paper pamphlet advertising Glossier sunscreen, and a bunch of stickers. I don't need another makeup bag, and I certainly don't need stickers. I gave the bag and the stickers to my 9 years old daughter, and the rest will go into the recycle bin. I paid extra for fast shipping, yet it still took a week to get to Phoenix from NY. The shipping is awfully high for that kind of slow service. This blush has excellent pigmentation and the color is really flattering. I like it enough that I may try more products from Glossier. Originally the Cloud Paint was the only thing that interested me at all, but perhaps they will eventually expand this line.

on 5/14/2017 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm not gonna lie, I've always hated cream and liquid blushes. I could never get them to blend properly and they always ended up looking patchy on my skin by the end of the day. Glossier cloud paints are absolutely amazing though, and have completely changed my opinion on cream/liquid blushes. You only need the tiniest amount which is why I truly believe the price is worth it for the amount of product you get. I have both beam and dusk and both are so beautiful, go on so nicely, and blend so well. They really do make you look like you're blushing from within- so natural and so easy to use. I've recommended them to all my friends. Use my link to get 20% off your first Glossier order!! http://bff.glossier.com/fvQwJ