Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.7

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 8/11/2017 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am so skeptical of reviews because I've wasted so much money buying things that others rave about only to be disappointed that I don't get the same results. In turn reviews I give are few. They are reserved either for the worst of the worst, or, like Cloud Paint, a product thats literally life changing. I actually hate the way that blush looks on others, as well as myself, because it looks so artificial. This is the most natural beauty enhancing product I have ever found. Not to be confused with looking "light", just natural like the glow of a little kids face. Even when I've worn this heavy, I swear you can not tell I'm wearing makeup. My skin has noticeable acne scarring/pocs and this does not pool or draw attention to them. I wish I couyld find a foundation that worked this well. One note; Glossier says to apply with fingers, but I found I'm using less product with better results using a fan brush The only thing I dont care for is the price. Maybe in the end I will have found it lasted a long time, but too early to tell. I'll be pleased if i can use it daily and get 8 months out of it. Time will tell. But TRY IT. I'm sure this is going to storm the country (I;m using Beam)

on 8/8/2017 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is Glossier's stand out product imo. In terms of the formula, it's a liquid that is more fluid than creamy. The packaging is utilitarian and cute but not ideal for dispensing product (too much tends to come out). You'll need to use a very gentle hand when squeezing if you're on the paler end of the spectrum. I have all four colours and they're all beautiful - I actually uploaded swatches and pictures of these shades right after getting them, way prior to writing this review! I hope they're helpful. I'll describe each shade briefly and then comment on the formula, longevity and my final thoughts.

For reference, I'm a bit paler than n15 and lean cool. I have dark hair and eyes and very high contrast colouring. However, the wonderful thing about the Cloud Paints is that all shades are (imo) pretty much wearable for anyone. They're so pigmented that they should show up on all skin tones without issue. These are very buiildable so just use a light hand and err on the 'maybe too little' side if you're quite fair.

SHADES

PUFF: Puff is what looks like a bubblegum pink in the tube but is actually a soft, ever so warm petal pink. It's your classic English Rose colour. It does oxidise a little but in a good way - it sort of takes on a natural rosy flush. I think it's also gorgeous mixed with Dusk - you get a tawny, pinky nude blush that's lovely.and versatile.

BEAM: Soft apricot which is surprisingly natural looking - it's a very summery shade, youthful, beachy and sunny.

DUSK: The most versatile shade imo. I like this as a natural nude blush (it's a tawny tan with warm, pinkish undertones) for instantly perking my face up. It can function as a bronzer, subtle contour and even as a liquid eyeshadow (apparently, Dusk is eye safe). It looks great blended along the crease. Plays well with the other shades if you want a more muted, natural look.

HAZE: This is the darkest, most pigmented shade. I didn't like it at first as I found it hard to blend out before it set, which left a rather streaky finish. Lately, I've been warming up to Haze though - after some trial and error. This is definitely the trickiest shade for paler people, I will say that - I'm a shade or so lighter than N15, as mentioned above, and this is the one I have to be most careful with. The easiest way to apply is to dab on the teeniest amount - whatever residue is left around the tube opening, a mere pinprick will do. (If you squeeze the tube and too much comes out, don't be afraid to wipe your fingers down with a Kleenex, you won't be finishing this stuff anytime soon anyway.) Haze is a cool deep berry stain that is stunning on cooler skin tone, although I'm sure it would work on warm too. If like me, you have pale semi-translucent skin (giveaway is if you have visibly blue veins on your chest), Haze is worth the extra effort. It has a just-got-in-from-the-cold, Snow White sort of effect. Sort of like stained glass. It's exceptionally pretty and I'm glad I found a way to make it work.

LONGEVITY & APPLICATION
I find this to be very long wearing on my basically normal skin. I live in a very humid part of the world where the standard weather forecast is hot and muggy. The Cloud Paints really do last though, and barely fade over the course of a typical 6-7 hour weekday. I often layer them under a powder blush which is a neat trick as it helps ensure there's still some colour in my face at the end of the day.

I apply the Cloud Paints after my foundation or whatever tinted base product I'm using, just as I would any cream or liquid product. I dab the colour on with my fingers and tap it in rather than blend, focusing on the triangular area beneath the hollow of my eyes, from my outer orbital bone to my temples. A brush is completely unnecessary which makes these fantastic for using on the go or for travelling. After applying, I typically set with a very sheer layer of powder and then, if I want, I'll add powder blush, highlighter, bronzer, contour powder or any combination of these on top. I think that oily skin types would likely benefit from using a mattifying primer underneath to extend longevity,

SCENT:
This has no discernible scent and on my sensitive skin (I have occasional eczema flare ups), this is not irritating at all. I think this should be comfortable enough for almost everyone. It's not drying either and doesn't emphasise pores, due to its natural, non-luminous finish.

GRADE: A+. Glossier knocked it out of the park with the Cloud Paints. I have tried numerous Glossier products and this is, I think, the stand out in their range. It's not like anything else on the market. For the price, you get a very generous amount of product although packaging could be slightly better. If you're debating getting all four shades, go for it - I'm hard pressed to choose favourites, honestly. You simply can't go wrong. Huge thumbs up.

on 8/4/2017 10:25:00 AM

Of the four products I bought, I guess I'm most happy with this one, but that's not saying a lot. Again, it comes in a miniature size-- the fact that it looks like a tube of paint is cute. I got "Dusk." Was a little alarmed by the packaging which looks like it's going to be very peachy, but the color inside is pretty natural on me, which is what I wanted. You only need to use a tiny bit so it may last long enough to justify the price. Would I buy again? Nope. I tried Glossier, expect too much I guess, was disappointed.

on 7/11/2017 2:01:00 PM

Love these. I got all 4 colors when they were having a 2 for 1 sale (normally $18 each). I have combo skin that is dry/dehydrated on my cheeks with light-med warmish/neutral skin tone. What I love most about these is how blendable they are. They come out of the tube looking like a stain, but are super creamy while being sheer and blendable so it doesn't stain your skin or dry out before you can blend it in exactly how you want. I need slightly more than a stain to get enough color, but they are very buildable but still have a transparent quality that lets your natural skin show through so they look so natural. At the end of the day there is still 90% remaining so I would give them fairly high ranks in staying power for a gel-creme type blush.
I'm so glad I got all 4 because I never would have bought Haze (the purple one), but its actually the best color for the most natural look with my skin tone. Dusk is my least favorite as a blush, just being too brown and making my cheeks look almost bruised, but works well as more of a bronzer long hairline, nose, under cheekbones, along jaw. But my favorite is mixing Haze (purple) with Puff (pink), and Beam (peach) with a little Dusk (brown). I mix on the back of my hand, dot on and blend/pat lightly with fingers, add a swipe of highlighter on cheek bones (currently loving Wander Nude Glow), and blend/buff lightly with a blending brush. Perfectly natural, glowing results. Love the little tubes. Great for travel and easy to dispense just the right amount.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Cloud Paint has made me a cream blush convert! It blends into the skin seamlessly and stays on all day, giving a beautiful flush to the cheeks. The color I purchased was Puff, and I definitely want to try out some of the others. Though it's a bit pricey for the small tube, a little bit goes a long way and I anticipate my tube lasting me a long time. The consistency is more of a gel or serum than a cream, which means it's very lightweight - great for summer and no-makeup makeup looks. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I own two, beam and puff. I'm about NC30. I'd been looking for a good cream blush and I'm so pleased with these. I use these just about daily on a normal day (i.e., errands, school, work), and I've had them for about a month or two now. I mainly use beam because I feel it suits my skin tone nicer. These are very easy to blend out with my fingers and only require a small amount. Flattering and simple to use, what's not to love? My friend described it as giving me a "lit from within" flush. They look very natural on- just like my skin- and stay a decent amount of time. They only time I noticed any cakeyness or the blush looking like actual makeup is when I reapplied once to check out what the texture would look like. I do not reapply though as I usually don't feel that I need to.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

With so much talk on glossier, I finally got a friend from the USA who's returning home to get me one of these. Dusk was the shade I got. Love the cute packaging, the colour and the consistency. However, it really doesn't last! For some reason, the pigments aren't strong (as I expected from other reviews) and they don't last. Not even for a perhaps 4hrs. Perhaps it's the humid and warm weather. I stayed in air conditioned environments entirely thou! Disappointing, really wanted to like it. Loving their haloscope in moonstone and the concealer thou!

on 6/22/2017 11:07:00 AM

I am so not the target demographic for this company -- I just turned 49! -- but was curious about a couple of products and had a discount code (via another MUA user -- thank you!). I love Cloud Paint. I have Puff, and I was alarmed when it first hit my skin (unblended, the product was bright pink with a slight peach tone! Help!). Not to worry. The blendability is everything promised, and I haven't even looked at my other blushes since I got this one. I am NC20 with dry skin. Previously I had most loved Tarte cheek stain, but not the giant size of the standard packaging -- too bulky for my makeup bag, and haven't seen minis in my best shades in over a decade -- or that product's tendency to melt in warm weather. The Cloud Paint packaging isn't perfect, either, as other reviewers note, but I have had no major mishaps. Just remember to squeeze GENTLY, and start with much less product than you think you need, until you figure out the amount that suits you best. Will definitely repurchase Puff, and will probably get a second color.

on 6/10/2017 8:24:00 PM

Great sheer blush that's difficult to mess up and looks very natural.

Glossier did a great job with this one - a sheer but buildable cream blush that looks very much like a healthy glow. The shade range is also gorgeous - I have neutral fair-medium skin and 'Puff' is a great shade that makes me look healthy and well-rested. I am so tempted to buy all the shades! The product itself is scentless, blends very easily, is buildable, and almost impossible to put too much on. Not once has it broken me out, and it lasts a fairly long time on the skin.

PROS:
-great shade range
-doesn't break me out
-sheer but buildable
-non-scented
-cruelty-free
-cute packaging
-a little goes a long way!

CONS:
-a little pricey ($18 USD)
-while cute, very easy to use too much with the packaging
If you want 20% off use this link: http://bff.glossier.com/fEw12

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Guys, you need this. This is Glossier's best makeup product in my opinion! all the shades are natural, sheer, and blend as well as a moisturizer and they look amazing from the fairest of skintones to the darkest, just because of how well they blend and sink in. they literally look like part of your skin, and dont sit on top. If you wanna see how glossier products look on me (i have serious acne scars and imperfect skin!) watch this:

or you can message me on instagram for swatches @heytherehelena
By the way, my favorite shades are puff and beam and i am medium/warm toned! :)

Popular Blush Products