Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.5

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 5/14/2018 7:13:00 PM

I'm surprised how few people have mentioned how great this is as a LIP Stain! I got this in Haze as a blush, and it wasn't my favorite in this color - but now I use it almost exclusively on my lips, and it gives me a perfect berry stain that is buildable and really lasts. I have tried dozens of lip stains over the years searching for my HG, and while this doesn't takeover HG status from my Vincent Longo Lip & Cheek stain, it is now the only color I carry with me every day. As with all lip stains, you have to have well-moisturized lips, of course. And when you view it as a lip stain, the size is perfect and will last forever.

on 5/9/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got dusk and haze; I love these products. I’m not a big blush person and I wasn’t a fan of cream products because I’m too lazy to blend things out with my fingers, but these just look so natural and pretty. You need the tiniest amount; I mean one little drop is enough for both cheeks, especially with haze. The lasting power is great; I had it on all day and it was hot and I was sweaty and these lasted without fading; I put some excess on my eyes and they even left a slight stain after I showered. These will probably last you for at least a few months and that’s only if you use it everyday and like heavy blush. They look pricey given the size of the tubes, but since you need so little, you’re actually getting a lot of product.

on 5/4/2018 11:54:00 PM

I got all 4 colors when they were having a 2 for 1 sale (normally $18 each). I have combo skin that is dry/dehydrated on my cheeks with light-med warmish/neutral skin tone. What I love most about these is how blendable they are. They come out of the tube looking like a stain, but are super creamy while being sheer and blendable so it doesn't stain your skin or dry out before you can blend it in exactly how you want. I need slightly more than a stain to get enough color, but they are very buildable but still have a transparent quality that lets your natural skin show through so they look so natural. At the end of the day there is still 90% remaining so I would give them fairly high ranks in staying power for a gel-creme type blush.
I'm so glad I got all 4 because I never would have bought Haze (the purple one), but its actually the best color for the most natural look with my skin tone. Dusk is my least favorite as a blush, just being too brown and making my cheeks look almost bruised, but works well as more of a bronzer long hairline, nose, under cheekbones, along jaw. But my favorite is mixing Haze (purple) with Puff (pink), and Beam (peach) with a little Dusk (brown). I mix on the back of my hand, dot on and blend/pat lightly with fingers, add a swipe of highlighter on cheek bones (currently loving Wander Nude Glow), and blend/buff lightly with a blending brush. Perfectly natural, glowing results. You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 4/12/2018 6:38:00 AM

not a bad cream blush. packaging smaller than I was expecting and sometimes the tube dispenses more than you expect some product wasted. Looks natural on the skin and lasts okay. Dusk makes a nice bronzer on my very fair skin I apply it along my cheekbones and a little on my temples. Then use the peachy or pinky shade on the apples of my cheeks. I will admit I spend longer applying these than a Powder blush though.

Will continue to repurchase as long as it’s made, puff gives me the most rosy fresh glow

on 4/1/2018 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

these blushes turned me into a blush and cream product fanatic. they are SO good!!! these cream blushes blend so seamlessly with your skin and make you look so alive. every time i wear haze (my favorite color out of the bunch) i look so fresh faced and lively.

i wanted to add something based on online tutorials/reviews of the blushes i've seen. so many people just slap them on, but i really don't think i can do that. these blushes are really pigmented, so i put on the tiniest bit at a time to build them up. while these are easy to work with, i don't see them as a "quickly slap them on in a rush" kind of product. i don't think that's a negative, i don't mind taking my time to blend these in, but i just wanted to add a word of warning to anyone who might see an online review and slaps a bunch of this product on!

Nice, easy to use, pretty colors. I have it in dusk, so it’s kind of a blush/bronzer in my eyes. The only thing is that it takes the foundation and concealer off my acne. But I guess that would be the case with any other cream cheek product.

I have this in puff and dusk.

I love the product and wear everyday. I find Puff is very flattering on my pale yellow-olive skin, which does not naturally have much pink or redness at all and can lean lifeless/sallow- the smallest amount goes a long way and adds a healthy glow. Dusk on its own I don't like, it is too orange/brown on me, and I don't bother with contour, but I'll mix a little in with puff on days that I want a more "serious" makeup look. Maybe I'll have more success with dusk in the summer, but I tend to prefer cool/neutral makeup colours all year round so I wish I had picked one of the other colours

I love the sheer effect of this product most of all, the product is definitely pigmented, but it blends easily. I don't look at myself and see makeup first, but I can see a difference! I find the formulation to be user friendly in comparison to other liquid blushes like benetint (didn't like this product) or body shop link & cheek stain (which I enjoy but find more challenging to blend). Lasting power is good but not quite as long as I would like. Some days I can still detect it when I get home from work, but not everyday- depends on the weather/commute/how much time I spent cat napping with my cheek against my palm... I often reapply it after-work when I am going out- easy! Putting powdered blush on top of what is left works well too, layering on top of residual cream product instead of residual/caked powder products seems to work best for me (I have dry skin).

The major annoyance is dispensing the correct amount of product- which is a challenge with the mini toothpaste tube packaging. I feel I have wasted a lot of product, especially when first received. I have been using for about 2 months now however and don't see much of a dent but I'll keep track of how long it lasts.

on 2/21/2018 11:40:00 AM

Finally a blush that doesn’t break me out! My skin is so reactive and acne-prone that I haven’t tried to wear blush for years - then I found this! It applies seamlessly, the colour lasts and lasts and looks so natural on the skin. You can also easily build up more pigmentation depending on what look you’re going for. The only downside is that if you apply too much pressure on the tube too much product shoots out.

If you’re tempted to try them, then here’s a legit code for 10% —> http://bff.glossier.com/h0Bqd

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started my collection with two shades, but quickly bought the remaining two.

I must say that this is hands down the easiest cream blush formula available on the market (at this point). It is not waxy, sticky, gloppy or overly balmy. These feel like a baby of moisturizer and stain - they are airy and whipped. I feel like little goes a verrry long way, so one tube is going to last you ages (even with everyday use).

My personal favourite is Beam. I think this shade will brighten up any complexion, but unfortunately there are not that many shades for beauties with a deeper skin (which is something that Glossier have to fix). If you are around light-medium or even medium - you will really enjoy these. I have close-ups and swatches in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/01/12/Worth-The-Hype-Glossier-Cloud-Paint) if you want more inspiration; you can even see what Beam looks like on the face, as well as read my application tips.

Overall, I love these. Haze is the only shade that can be tricky, but the rest are amazing and wear all day long. Plus you can mix and match them too.