4.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

a month ago

The colours are beautiful and give you a healthy glow but the cloud paints have no longevity whatsoever :( They disappear after an hour of wear and become patchy when used with other powder products like bronzer. Quite a shame considering how overhyped this blush is. Will not be purchasing again, unfortunately.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2 months ago

This is lovely - so radiant and natural looking on the skin. I got the shade puff and it's a very pretty light pink shade which is ideal for fairer skins. The formula is long lasting and very blendable but can be built up without ever looking overdone. My only criticism is that although you only need a tiny amount, it's very hard to squeeze said tiny amount out as the packaging has a lot of 'give' without you even realising. As such, I tend to use more than I'd like as there's no way to get any excess back in the tube. I don't see this lasting a long time compared to a powder blush but I really enjoy it. Particularly when I want to look a little more glowy/luminous. Thumbs up from me. And the packaging is quirky and cute. Much like all Glossier products.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

3 months ago

Absolutely love this product! Have in four colours! Storm is amazing for that sunburn look, and dawn I use as both a blush and patted lightly for under eye corrector! All good for cheeks, eyes, lips

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGray

3 months ago

Theses are so SO good! Easy to blend, very natural looking AND long lasting. I don't find the tube hard to handle at all, you just need to be gentle and the liquid comes out smoothly. They also satisfy my inner artist and make me happy as I used to love playing with colors in tubes as a kid and you can mix them very easily to blend the color your heart desires. Again SO good I can't get over it. Puff is a cheery youthful bubblegum pink but also has some warmth to it. Beam is a lovely apricot and Dusk has surprised me pleasantly - I expected it to be more bronzey on my light skintone but it's actually a perfect nude with a hint of pink. Amazing! Unfortunately I skipped on Haze since I don't really wear raspberry blushes but will definitely pick it up next time around.

About reviewer (952 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3 months ago

The hype is justified! As far as liquid blushes go, this is the product to beat. A (very!) pigmented but buildable formula in six gorgeous shades so every skin tone has both warm and cool options. I’m fair-skinned but took a chance on Storm, and I’m glad I did because it’s the perfect shade to mimic a winter flush. I’d also argue it’s the most versatile one too, as a tiny dot is all I need but it can be layered on much deeper skin tones. It also dries matte so no need to put powder over this product. The only downside is the packaging, as many have pointed out; while the acrylic paint tube look is cute and clever, you simply can’t control how much you squeeze out (Flower Beauty’s Blush Bombs have the advantage here with the spout on their packaging). Very annoyed that I slept in Cloud Paint for so long — I definitely see myself getting more shades in the future!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

4 months ago

This is just a great blush. I have it in Beam, Puff, Dusk, and Haze. They are all creamy and easy to sheer out, except for Haze, which is for some reason waterier and a little trickier to apply. They work well over Glossier's own makeup but I've also used them with a liquid or powder foundation or just moisturizer. Sometimes I mix a dab with a drop of oil and then apply over my cheeks for a sheer glow. And I mean a dab -- you only need a tiny tiny bit, so these last FOREVER. If you're ordering from Glossier for the first time, you can get 10% off with my referral code: https://re.glossier.com/cca1963d

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

5 months ago

I recently went a little nuts purchasing Glossier products and this was the one purchase I am happy with. I got the Cloud Paint duo in Puff and Beam. Beam didn't end up working for my skin (NW20; it made me look somewhat jaundice lol) and the G-Team very generously sent me Storm as a replacement and I gifted Beam to a friend. Although I wasn't impressed with the other products I purchased, the Cloud Paints and G-Team's customer service were seriously better than expected and I can't recommend Cloud Paint enough! I'll definitely be purchasing more during their Black Friday sales and gifting them over the holidays! (Also have my eye on Dawn for myself, a nice bright coral). Puff: Nice, wearable pink. It's nothing life changing in terms of color, just a pretty bubblegum pink. Staying power is great. HEAVILY pigmented so a little goes a long way. I love this for everyday. Beam: Beautiful peach color! I did not wear this (outside of trying it at home and finding it didn't work for my skin tone,) so I can't speak to the staying power but the pigmentation is great and the color is so pretty. I wish this worked for me and definitely recommend it to others! Storm: It's easy to overdo it with this color! I find this is the most pigmented of the group and a little goes a very, very long way. I love this color and call it a "healthy sunburn" lol. It's deep and dark and dramatic and gives a nice flush, like you've just stepped inside after a long winter walk. I love it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

7 months ago

I buy colour PUFF - I am very pale and this is a super pretty and natural looking day time blush. It gives a soft wash of colour which I find very flattering - I plan to keep re buying this 4 lippies - I removed for packaging which I would prefer to be bio plastic otherwise it would be 5 lippies Use my code for 10% off your first Glossier order - I also get store credit - full disclosure :) https://re.glossier.com/4fc512cb Pros: Good shade selection and nice to be shown on different skin tones online, I find the colour to come out pretty faintly (which I like) so the brighter colour on the models could be layered up. Sheer colour but build-able Nice texture and easy to apply - it doesn't stain in a blob when you put it on like other liquid blushes I have tried. Does not irritate my skin Pretty good value for money - not the cheapest but it's the best cream blush I have found. The duo offer is good if you want more than 1 colour Cons: Packaging! I would prefer an eco plastic (I do like the squeezy tube so I wouldn't like this in a pot etc.) Maybe too faint unless you layer it if you want a strong colour.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairRed, Straight, Fine

7 months ago

I am very pleased with the Glossier Cloud Paint Cheek Color. I am an older woman, and want a soft blush, nothing bold or garish. This really delivers...Cloud Paint is a good name for it. It gives a gentle wash, a very natural glow that blends so nicely, unlike powders that sit on the skin and look fake. I plan to buy all the colors. Totally worth the price. By the way, the most economical way to buy this stuff is from the Glossier site. I have seen other sellers on other sites selling it for much more, it's normally $19 each, and if you buy two I think it's 2/$30.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

I have the shades Puff (light pink), Dusk (brownish) and Storm (warm rose). These cream blushes are very fun to play around with and even blend together for a new shade. They're a dream to apply and blend and they look incredibly natural, however, since I'm quite fair, I prefer the less pigmented ones (Puff and Dusk) over Storm because with Storm it's much easier to go overboard and end up looking too red. Would definitely buy again!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium