Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.5

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 2/21/2018 11:40:00 AM

Finally a blush that doesn’t break me out! My skin is so reactive and acne-prone that I haven’t tried to wear blush for years - then I found this! It applies seamlessly, the colour lasts and lasts and looks so natural on the skin. You can also easily build up more pigmentation depending on what look you’re going for. The only downside is that if you apply too much pressure on the tube too much product shoots out.

If you’re tempted to try them, then here’s a legit code for 10% —> http://bff.glossier.com/h0Bqd

on 1/13/2018 5:04:00 PM

This is an extremely well formulated cream blush. But like any other cream blushes please don't expect the staying power to be the same as a powder blush. It blends in seamlessly and the colours are truly beautiful however you must make sure to blend fast since the product settles pretty quickly.
I use the shade dusk and it gives a very natural bronzy flush to my NC20ish skin tone. The price is not bad for the amount of product you get but the only good thing about this is that it's fun putting it in. Powder blush fares way better in terms of longevity and colour selection. Also in the packaging it says you should use it up in 6 months which is very short.

Feel free to use my code if you want for 10% off:

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started my collection with two shades, but quickly bought the remaining two.

I must say that this is hands down the easiest cream blush formula available on the market (at this point). It is not waxy, sticky, gloppy or overly balmy. These feel like a baby of moisturizer and stain - they are airy and whipped. I feel like little goes a verrry long way, so one tube is going to last you ages (even with everyday use).

My personal favourite is Beam. I think this shade will brighten up any complexion, but unfortunately there are not that many shades for beauties with a deeper skin (which is something that Glossier have to fix). If you are around light-medium or even medium - you will really enjoy these. I have close-ups and swatches in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/01/12/Worth-The-Hype-Glossier-Cloud-Paint) if you want more inspiration; you can even see what Beam looks like on the face, as well as read my application tips.

Overall, I love these. Haze is the only shade that can be tricky, but the rest are amazing and wear all day long. Plus you can mix and match them too.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Lovely product in general, but nothing wow about it. I have it in dusk, which is a nice brown-pink shade that gives me a subtle flush on my medium-tanned skin. It's great for a natural blush, it somehow blends into the skin and it looks quite pretty. It's easy to blend and is buildable - not patchy or streaky at all, which is great. It's longevity is average for a cream blush, which means it's below average for blushes in general. I think it's quite a good product for beginners because it' more natural and forgiving than a typical cream blush, and easier to handle than a liquid.
Basically, it's a good cream blush that does what cream blushes are supposed to do. I'll happily continue to use it, but I won't be repurchasing - I think there are other better cream blushes than this, and especially at this price point with such a tiny tube.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

1. Love the colours, my favourite is Dusk.
2. Second favourite is mixing Dustk & Beam together
3. Great travel-friendly packaging
4. Need the tiniest amount
5. Natural pretty flush

on 12/12/2017 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is unbelievable. My daughter-in-law got it for me - and when I saw the stickers that came with it I dismissed it as not serious make-up. Boy, was I wrong. I have been using the dusk below my cheekbone and the haze above. It gives a defined look and if you blend it really well you cannot tell you have make-up on. What really surprised me was that, at the end of the day, it looked just like I had applied it in the morning. I have never had a blush that lasted all day - never expected this to - but it did!! I have already reordered the two colors I am using - I don't want to run out before vacation - but it is true - you only need a tiny amount to do the job. I don't know why they send the stickers - I think that makes it look like "play make-up" - but this is the real thing. I never would have found this if not for my daughter-in-law - but I am so glad I did!!!

on 12/3/2017 8:37:00 AM

I got the Cloudpaint in Puff and Haze, and holy cats are they awesome. My skin is super dry right now and my Too Faced blush just seemed garish and sparkly - too much face for super dry skin right now. I scooped up these babies during a Black Friday shopping spree on Glossier. I love both of these because they suggest a flushed, or lit from within quality - nothing "added". The packaging, as with most of the Glossier products, is tiny. Like - dollhouse, ridiculously tiny. But it takes so little to create an awesome cheek -like I barely need to squeeze the tube to get out enough product, really just swipe the top with my finger, so I do think these will last a while. They're not creamy per se - sometimes I found that cream blushes would not mix well over any kind of foundation, but these do. It's an interesting consistency that just melts into your skin and helps you look awake/healthy - like you just came in from the cold with a bit of flush. Will definitely repurchase unless something more effective and intriguing comes along in the meantime. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have Dusk and Beam, and read in an interview that Emily Weiss, the founder of Glossier, mixes the two to create a more natural colour which also pops - best tip ever! Fantastic colour payoff and easily blendable. This is one of the more forgiving cheek products if you happen to apply too much. Absolutely love it and I'm going to get the other two colours in this set.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my cloud paint's! I currently own puff and dusk, dusk being my fav out of the two. I dont really have anything negative to say about this product other than it only has a lasting rate of about 3-4 hours... but i find that quite common (at least with my skin) with cream blushes. The price is justifiable because of the pigmentation of the product, you only need a little bit.. so honestly i could see it lasting you forever!!! I really want to purchase haze in the future.

Dusk is a complimenting and defining colour that is great for every day use and suits my skin tone and every makeup look great. Puff is one i only reach to the odd day, it is brightening i find and gives the skin a nice healthy appearance.

Just be careful of the squeeze power of these guys - when i first opened mine a lot of product accidentally came out due to my grip.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are pretty easy to apply - I suck at blush placement, but just putting a tiny bit on this on my cheeks and sheering out the edges with a flat brush works great. However, sometimes I find their staying power isn't that great on my dry skin (even after I put powder on top of it). The texture is a very lightweight cream.

A little goes a long way, so these are well worth the price I paid for 2 ($30). That being said, I think drugstore cream blushes -- with packaging much less cooler than Cloud Paints, mind you -- perform just as good as these, so it might not be worth the price of ordering these online and paying shipping costs.

Popular Blush Products