Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

4.6

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Cloud Paint is my favorite Glossier product and perfectly embodies the brand's aesthetic - the product blends into the skin with ease, sets quickly but still is seamless when more product is applied over an initial application, doesn't feel tacky or heavy on the skin, and mixing shades is super easy. I've used it as eyeshadow too with no issues, just a nice sheer wash of color. Honestly couldn't ask for anything else beyond an expanded color range.

The only downside is the packaging - the paint tube is very cute, but maybe not the best option for this product as it's much more of a liquid than a cream. The tube itself it made of a plastic that is rigid to a point where a gentle squeeze ends up pushing out too much product unless I'm holding the tube vertical. A finer tip on the tube would probably give a little more control; I adore this product and hate that I've wasted any due to packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased Dusk & it really compliments my NC30 skin tone. The formula is really nice, blends nicely even on top of powder. It stays the whole day I have this on. One thing I notice is that every time I remove my makeup, the area where I have the blush on is crazy red but it goes away after a few minutes. I was afraid I was breaking out or anything but I did not. This happens every time, which is weird. Overall I really love this product & I have since purchased another 2 shades.

on 6/22/2018 1:48:00 PM

Honestly, amazing.

I started off with Dusk and Haze, and immediately realized I need Beam and Puff (now Storm and Dawn too!) I love mixing the colours, especially Dusk and Haze- it creates a stunning dusty raspberry colour. The colours seem intense when you first squeeze them out of the packaging but as soon as you start to blend it just gives the most naturally gorgeous flush of colour, and you can easily build up the intensity.

The ONLY downside, is the packaging. Although its super cute and very fitting of the name, it's very easy to squeeze out a little (or a lot when I first tried) too much product. I recommend shaking the tube so that all the product moves down to the cap, and GENTLY squeeze the end until you have the tiniest little drop on the back of your hand. It's better to squeeze out more than to be stuck with too much on your hand. But even with that tiny little drop, you' be surprised at the surface you can cover.

It doesn't feel tacky at all, and is easily applied over and under powder. I love them so much, and it makes it much more fun when picking out a blush for the day.

Puff: gives me a fresh flush, just the right amount of pink without being overpowering
Beam: Makes me look like I spent the day on the beach and got a bit of colour on my cheeks, I always apply it further out than the others and a bit on the bridge of my nose.
Haze: the richest of the four I own, gives a deeper flush, a beautiful raspberry colour that is stunning sheer and great to build up when wearing a heavier look.
Dusk: I mainly use this to mix the other colours to tone them down a little and change them up, it's a gorgeous colour but I don't find it pops as much as the others on me, so when I use it I typically apply it below where I'd apply my blush to really bring out my cheeks.

on 6/12/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Quite literally the best cream blush I've ever used - I own every color (one for every mood!). I use Dusk for when I'm tanner and want a more natural look, Puff when I'm going for a more bubblegum pink look, Beam when I want to look peachy and glowy, and Haze for my more berry themed looks. They're easy to blend, and a little goes a VERY long way - they're even TOO pigmented sometimes. They dry down to a satin-like finish, which is great for my oily skin; they do not wear off or become blotchy - overall, an excellent cream blusher and I would recommend them to everyone. I'm seriously considering buying the two new shades as well!

You can use my link for 10% off any purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

on 5/31/2018 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wow, these are fun! I have Haze, Dusk, and Beam and all are so easy to use. I just use my fingers and the color looks translucent but pigmented! I feel with my skin tone I have to put more of Dusk since it isn't dark enough. On me, Dusk looks like a bronzey rose color which is very pretty. Haze is the most pigmented and looks like a natural berry flush. Beam is a peachy color that looks great for the summer months. I also, love to mix the colors. It virtually takes me seconds to put these on. Love!

on 5/14/2018 7:13:00 PM

I'm surprised how few people have mentioned how great this is as a LIP Stain! I got this in Haze as a blush, and it wasn't my favorite in this color - but now I use it almost exclusively on my lips, and it gives me a perfect berry stain that is buildable and really lasts. I have tried dozens of lip stains over the years searching for my HG, and while this doesn't takeover HG status from my Vincent Longo Lip & Cheek stain, it is now the only color I carry with me every day. As with all lip stains, you have to have well-moisturized lips, of course. And when you view it as a lip stain, the size is perfect and will last forever.

on 5/9/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got dusk and haze; I love these products. I’m not a big blush person and I wasn’t a fan of cream products because I’m too lazy to blend things out with my fingers, but these just look so natural and pretty. You need the tiniest amount; I mean one little drop is enough for both cheeks, especially with haze. The lasting power is great; I had it on all day and it was hot and I was sweaty and these lasted without fading; I put some excess on my eyes and they even left a slight stain after I showered. These will probably last you for at least a few months and that’s only if you use it everyday and like heavy blush. They look pricey given the size of the tubes, but since you need so little, you’re actually getting a lot of product.

on 5/4/2018 11:54:00 PM

I got all 4 colors when they were having a 2 for 1 sale (normally $18 each). I have combo skin that is dry/dehydrated on my cheeks with light-med warmish/neutral skin tone. What I love most about these is how blendable they are. They come out of the tube looking like a stain, but are super creamy while being sheer and blendable so it doesn't stain your skin or dry out before you can blend it in exactly how you want. I need slightly more than a stain to get enough color, but they are very buildable but still have a transparent quality that lets your natural skin show through so they look so natural. At the end of the day there is still 90% remaining so I would give them fairly high ranks in staying power for a gel-creme type blush.
I'm so glad I got all 4 because I never would have bought Haze (the purple one), but its actually the best color for the most natural look with my skin tone. Dusk is my least favorite as a blush, just being too brown and making my cheeks look almost bruised, but works well as more of a bronzer long hairline, nose, under cheekbones, along jaw. But my favorite is mixing Haze (purple) with Puff (pink), and Beam (peach) with a little Dusk (brown). I mix on the back of my hand, dot on and blend/pat lightly with fingers, add a swipe of highlighter on cheek bones (currently loving Wander Nude Glow), and blend/buff lightly with a blending brush. Perfectly natural, glowing results. You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 4/12/2018 6:38:00 AM

not a bad cream blush. packaging smaller than I was expecting and sometimes the tube dispenses more than you expect some product wasted. Looks natural on the skin and lasts okay. Dusk makes a nice bronzer on my very fair skin I apply it along my cheekbones and a little on my temples. Then use the peachy or pinky shade on the apples of my cheeks. I will admit I spend longer applying these than a Powder blush though.

Will continue to repurchase as long as it’s made, puff gives me the most rosy fresh glow