Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 4/27/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great sheer blush that's difficult to mess up and looks very natural.

Glossier did a great job with this one - a sheer but buildable cream blush that looks very much like a healthy glow. The shade range is also gorgeous - I have neutral fair-medium skin and 'Puff' is a great shade that makes me look healthy and well-rested. I am so tempted to buy all the shades! The product itself is scentless, blends very easily, is buildable, and almost impossible to put too much on. Not once has it broken me out, and it lasts a fairly long time on the skin.

PROS:
-great shade range
-doesn't break me out
-sheer but buildable
-non-scented
-cruelty-free
-cute packaging
-a little goes a long way!

CONS:
-a little pricey ($18 USD)
-while cute, very easy to use too much with the packaging

on 4/27/2017 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Now this is my kind of blush! I've been using mostly cream or liquid blush for some time now, and Cloud Paint is one of the best I've tried. I have it in Puff and Haze (I used the 2 for $30 offer) and love both. Puff is the pink one--Pepto pink out of the tube, but incredibly natural with a lovely sheen on the cheek that is very flattering. Haze looks a bit scary out of the tube--a light purple--but on the skin it reads on me as a lilac, yet it too looks very natural and has that beautiful sheen. (If you mix them, you get a perfect mauve.) These are so easy to apply--I just squeeze a dab onto my hand and tap/blend with fingers--and so cut down on the time it takes for my everyday routine. My only complaint is the tube. It's well made and the top reapplies easily, but it's easy to squeeze out too much (which I think everyone does with the first use, but not again). I really love the delicate translucence of these shades, how natural they look on the skin (like a shade you'd really blush, but with an ethereal glow), the ease of application, and the fact that it's nearly impossible to overapply them. Nice going, Glossier! There will be staples for me from this day forward--in fact, I find myself ignoring even my favorite cream and liquid blushes in favor of these. I will repurchase (I may try Dusk and Beam since it's so easy to mix these for a custom shade) and wholeheartedly recommend this product!

I got Puff after seeing Lisa Eldridge do a tutorial with it. It's lovely. Very natural. I'm a fan.

on 4/20/2017 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A total game-changer for me. I have this in Haze, and it is literally unlike any blush I've ever used.

First, the color is perfect. I have NC40 skin, and it makes me look like I just went on a brisk walk - it's a warm deep pink with just the right amount of brown. The consistency is so interesting - it's incredibly light, but the color is quite pigmented and definitely shows up on your cheeks. You only need a little bit, and it blends out seamlessly with my fingers. I still reach for other blushes when I want a significant pop of color for a going-out look, but for my day-to-day, this works better than anything I've ever tried. It usurps the Tarte cheek stain, which I've used for like ten years.

I could take or leave the packaging. It, like most Glossier packaging, feels a bit cheap. There is a giant seam in the tube that cuts across the logo/product name, which obviously does not affect utility but adds a general feeling of lack of attention to detail. The paint tube look is cute, but a tube with a bit more malleability (or with a pump) would help with controlling the amount of product that comes out. This product lasts all day with me, but I don't foresee any issues if you wanted to throw this in your bag for touchups (the Glossier concealer is an utter packaging nightmare and came unscrewed in my bag so many times that I eventually just threw it out).

Definitely worth a try, especially if you, like me, are not the best at blush. I'm very curious to try out Dusk next.

on 4/12/2017 10:46:00 PM

Obsessed. My new favorite blush product hands down. I bought 2 (Beam and Dusk) and loved them so much I bought the other 2. So beautiful, blendable, but buildable, great packaging, gives you a beautiful natural looking flush.. I could rave all day. Knocked it out of the park with this one, Glossier!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am OBSESSED with this blush! I normally can't stand cream blushes as they don't blend well and look patchy, but this blends like a dream and feels so pillow soft. The texture is hard to describe, but it spreads really easily and doesn't look clownish or heavy, it just looks like a natural, rosy glow from within. I also love that they make shades for the darker skin tones as well as very fair skin tones. As a tip, you can get 20% off at https://goo.gl/BiFqWT and if you put in HELLOLA as a code as well, there is no shipping minimum (so you can just get 1 item..just for the stickers haha) Love this stuff!

on 4/6/2017 1:22:00 PM

I love these little blushes! I have Dusk and Puff. I just squeeze a speck on my middle finger on the fingertip and tap it on my cheekbones. It goes on perfectly. I have never had a blush that looked this great or applied this easily. I think it is because it is so sheer and doesn't set too fast. For me it lasts all day.

on 4/2/2017 12:41:00 AM

Adore these so much. I have the colors Beam and Haze and Beam is a very warm orangey coral (perfect for summer) and Beam is more of a berry shade. Looking to get my hands on Dusk ASAP.

Neither of the two colors that I have break me out which is amazing considering how I have such a sensitivity to blushes because of the red pigments - Beam does contain Red 30 Lake which I've broken out to before... but in this product it's totally fine.

Be careful using them though - very easy to squirt too much product out bc it's quite liquidy vs creamy like other cream blushes.

on 3/21/2017 12:44:00 PM

I. Love. These. Blushes! I normally really hate cream blushes because I find them hard to blend on my dry skin. It seems like I get too much concentrated color in some areas and not enough in others. These ones are an absolute dream to apply. They're so silky and spread like watery cream. It just takes a tiny dab to do each cheek too, so I feel like these will last a long time. I chose the shades Dusk and Puff, which I really think compliment my fair skin. You can't go wrong with these! I'm not sure if you're allowed to share coupons here, but here is one for 20% off your first purchase: http://bff.glossier.com/fsOyq. It's not my code, just the one I used on MY first purchase. Please delete if not allowed!

on 3/16/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not a bad product, but not the best. Agree with previous reviewer below that it doesn't last on my skin type. It's winter now and it lasts about three hours on my face. Wouldn't last more than an hour on me in the summer, unless I was layering on top of all sorts of sticky primers or foundations. Most people I know don't reapply blush during the day.