Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

4.6

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I really love the consistency and finish of these blushes. I purchased beam and puff and the colors work well with my pale skin. They apply really smooth over my skin without bringing attention to my pores. I haven't had any issues with longevity but I do use a setting spray over top. My only problem is the tube, you have to pay close attention not to squeeze out too much as a little goes quite a long way. Excited to try some different colors!!

on 10/6/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, this stuff is insanely gorgeous. I have Dusk and Puff. Just tried Dusk on my NW20 skin and it's like a light kiss of sun, not too pink, not too brown. Two drops high on each cheek and voila!==no geasiness or tackniness. Tapping blush in works well with this and it does set like a cloud. Really, really lovely. Now if it doesn't cause breakouts and can last the day, it would be holy grail status. I've always liked gel blushes but this takes blush to a new level!.

on 10/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

I learned about this blush through the website when researching skin cleanser. I liked the idea of a creamy liquid blush instead of the old powder version. I decided to order this along with a few other things from the Glossier website directly. I was a stunned at the small size of the tube of blush and smiled when I noticed that it was styled after an artist's tube of paint - cute. The tube came in a little box that had a clear lid and the tube itself was simply designed with a strip of color that advertises the actual shade of the blush. The cap is also that same shade as the blush. It's a simple aluminum tube and you have to gently, gently, squeeze with your finger tips to get the blush to come out. The first time you will squeeze too much and luckily I was able to get the excess to go back into the tube. I thought that I needed about half a pea sized amount... no. big mistake. The reason that this tube is so little is because a little tiny amount goes a long long way (unless you are a clown). I literally squeeze just enough for the product to "peekaboo" out of the opening and even it out between both index fingers and dot the apples of my cheeks and lightly blend with my fingertips. It creates a pretty and healthy color that is natural, yet you look amazing. I decided on the "storm" shade and it complements my skin so nicely. I love that these colors look great on many skin shades and the website does a bang up job of letting you see the product on multiple skin shades. I feel like this blush goes on airy and light and there is no heavy feeling after wearing it all day. it is barely there and the pigment is amazing. The price point is very very good considering that it will last you for a long time. It costs $18 and I think that is very reasonable. I will definitely be buying this blush again and I plan on trying several shades soon.

on 9/25/2018 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got two shades - puff (light baby pink) and storm (darker warm toned rose). Honestly, I'm not too crazy about the shades I ended up getting because they look a bit too similar to blushes I already own (what happens when you judge based on pictures online and can't get to an actual store so you ask your hetero male cousin to buy it for you in the US lol). But I do like the way these blushes apply. There's definitely a learning curve to using this - like making sure you don't squeeze out too much, dispensing just the right amount for your cheeks etc. I find that with the shade puff, I have to use more of it for it to show up on my cheeks the way I want to compared to storm, which I use just the tiniest dot for both cheeks. Overall, I like how I don't need any tools to use this and I like that the packaging lends itself to mixing these with other shades to create your own shade of blush. I want to get more shades in the future, maybe dusk (the nude shade).

on 9/12/2018 1:52:00 PM

These blushes turned me into a blush and cream product fanatic. they are SO good!!! these cream blushes blend so seamlessly with your skin and make you look so alive. every time i wear haze (my favorite color out of the bunch) i look so fresh faced and lively.

i wanted to add something based on online tutorials/reviews of the blushes i've seen. so many people just slap them on, but i really don't think i can do that. these blushes are really pigmented, so i put on the tiniest bit at a time to build them up. while these are easy to work with, i don't see them as a "quickly slap them on in a rush" kind of product. i don't think that's a negative, i don't mind taking my time to blend these in, but i just wanted to add a word of warning to anyone who might see an online review and slaps a bunch of this product on!
You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 9/7/2018 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Absolutely no complaints. These blushes are hard to mess up and so easy to work with. They blend out nice and evenly and the colour isn’t crazy intense, so you can build up however you like. They last on my cheeks practically all day.

Purchased Beam Glossier Paint. Lovely peachy glow and is easy to apply. Only need a tiny amount. Quite runny too so be careful using it. Hope to buy more colours soon

Use this to get 10% off first purchase

I have Dusk and Beam, and I want Puff also, I love it, I prefer more powder formulation, but it’s more natural and really fast way to blush, I really love it for fast mornings when I don’t have enough time for my make up.

on 8/7/2018 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wonderful smooth cream blush in sanitary, long-lasting packaging. Prefer a squeeze tube over a pot. A little goes a long way, so take it easy when squeezing out product. Got Puff which is a bright, cool pink on my NW25/30 complexion. Favorite Glossier product.

on 8/7/2018 1:31:00 PM

My favorite, favorite, favorite blushes. A little goes a long way and I have to be careful not to squeeze too much out when I use them. I love all the colors, and like to rotate them. Just so great.

Popular Blush Products