Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.5

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 10/13/2017 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Glossier Cloud Paints are unlike any other cream blush I have tried. I am very into the non powder blushes and have been for a really long time, so have tried lots of different formulas which I will compare to the Cloud Paints. I have the colours Haze and Dusk (Haze is my favourite). I am an NC25 colouring (wow that reminds me how much I despise MAC foundations haha) so will be comparing the finish on my colouring. The Cloudpaints are $22.00 US dollars each ($28.00 AUD without state tax) and they have 10mls. The formula is pigmented but sheer at the same time (if that is possible). The colour goes on strong but blends out to a seamless tint on the skin that mimics natural flush tones. These blushes are matter with no shimmer at all. A dot on each cheek is all that is needed for a beautiful wash of colour. I would liken this to a watercolour look and texture as opposed to the creamy textures of older style cream blushes.

Dusk is a nudey pink/brown colour that I think would be the cream blush dupe for Nars Douceur (guys, this makes me very happy as have been mourning the loss of this blush for 2 years now and nothing quite beats it). Haze is a berry deep purpley/pink, and is my personal favourite colour as it looks like a beautiful pink flush that is bright and lifting. I think Dusk is a lot of peoples favourite, but for me Haze is the star because it looks so fresh!

The packaging is very cute, a little hard to control how much comes out but thats not really a big deal and just need to be careful. I like that it looks like a little acrylic paint tube and once again think its cute to be able to put the little stickers on. The lid screws on tightly and there is no leaking with the packaging. People say its annoying for application, however I find i can pop my finger on the top and just dab on my cheeks rather than dispensing onto my hand and getting that dirty and wasting products.

The Cloud Paint can be converted to $28.00 AUD dollars from US dollars, which is minus the state sales tax. There is 10 mls of product which works out to be $2.80 per ml. Benefits Tints are $55.00 AUD for 10mls as well, working out at $5.50 per ml, significantly more expensive however I love Benetint and I don't think Cloud Paint will ever replace it (I will have a fling with Cloud Paint but Benetint has my heart!).

Once again, Glossier is a very hyped brand, and I am here for it. Love Haze, Dusk is nice to. My favourite blush for Spring and unlike any other texture out there!

Glossier is a master at anti-marketing. Instead of the over-glamorized marketing the other brads do, they went the opposite way of super simple, sheer, natural fashion girl makeup. I, like many, was also very attracted by their approach. So, these are nice blushes. Incredible natural texture, neither matte, nor glowy. They can get a bit patchy, depending on your base. I don't wear foundation or TM, so these go directly over my sunscreen. Dusk looks like a bronzer on my NC20 skin. I wanted Puff to stay true to color, candy pink, but applied, it looks rosy, the color my cheeks look when I pinch them. My problem with these is that they break me out. I don't have acne, never did, but my skin is reactive to many cosmetics. I get small red breakouts on my cheeks from them. But I can't handle most cream blushes. On a positive note, I like these on my lips and that's weird, I normally dislike all cream blushes on my lips. I probably won't buy again, as I can't wear them on my cheeks. My advice, start with only one tube and see how you react to it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Just like other Glossier products, these are overhyped as well. They aren't awful, but they aren't great either and not something I will repurchase. There are much better cream blushes out there. I have a fairly light complexion and purchased Puff and Beam. Puff does not work for me at all, I tried to use it twice and have never picked it up again; it's just bad. Beam is a beautiful coral that probably works for a lot of skin tones, but the lasting power on these are just not there. Overpriced, overhyped product.

on 9/30/2017 6:30:00 PM

In love with this! Blends beautifully and nice texture. I don't have any problems with application as some people apparently experience. I use a similar technique one might use for concealer, using a small dab on the apple of my cheeks, blending upward with my finger like they do in the advertisement video. I put it on over my foundation and avoid the blushed area when I set with powder to not interfere with the beautiful glowy, yet not at all greasy finish. I could see myself eventually getting all of them but for now, I love dusk on my slightly tan (but relatively still pale) skin.

on 9/17/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Dusk and Beam. I have a nc30 medium olive skin. I expected Dusk to be somewhere in the lines of Blushed Rose by Bobbi Brown as an dusty, mauveish overall face warming color. I am very please with the color itself but I am displeased with the formula. This seems to sink right in and I have to do several layers to make it show up. It seems like my medium skin tone overdominates the sheerness of the product and I don't think this would show up on darker girls tbh. The application can be made a bit more successfull via dabbing the product in with fingertips instead of spreading motions but then it can get quite patchy. So far the best method seems to be a stippling brush. Beam is a nice coraly color but has same application issue and has literally 2 hours wear time on me.

on 9/21/2017 10:42:00 AM

The packaging is really cute, but definitely not easy to use :/ There has been some lost product but I'm getting better at it as I use more of it and the tube empties out a bit.

I but Dusk, and it matches the natural redness in my cheeks really well.... so if I put it on without foundation, I can only put it on one cheek to balance out the other one, haha! But whatever works, I guess.

However, when I use it with a light sheer foundation, (MAC F+B) it just melts beautifully. Looks like a natural rosiness and blends so well. I'll definitely be checking out the other colours when I visit the NYC showroom in a few weeks (!!!)

on 9/11/2017 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Maybe if this is your first go round with a cream or gel blush, it is great. I have used gel blushes all my life and this is NOT the best. Years ago Clinique made wonderful gel blushes; they are long gone. I have gone back to using Pinch My Cheeks (raspberry) because unlike these, Pinch my Cheeks DOES stay on all day. I like the colors of Glossier (I have haze and puff - I have very fair skin and puff is too "pink" for me ) but for $18, I would anticipate longer staying power. Also, I did not find the application particularly easy. I tried patting it on like the video showed but in the end, I had to blend it in with my finger the way I do with Pinch My Cheeks. As another reviewer also commented, the amount that gets squeezed onto your fingers is difficult to control; I would have been happier with a thicker formula. I think Glossier is doing a fab job marketing their products, so this blush is making the rounds and getting good reviews. But, there are for sure better liquid/ gel/ cream blushes out there - they just do not mass market.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fave! I have 'puff and it is gorgeous and gives your face life. I usually apply & blend out with my fingers. Looks great on naked skin especially. My only wish is that it had more lasting power. It tends to last only a few hours. I will be purchasing haze next.

on 9/11/2017 9:15:00 PM

Hands down the best cheek stain / cream blush I've ever found to give my pale skin a natural flush. And it stays on all day! Love love love ❤️

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Quite literally the best cream blusher I've ever used, I own every color (one for every mood??). I use Dusk for when I'm tanner and want a more natural look, Puff when I'm going for a more bubblegum look, Beam when I want to look peachy and glowy, and Haze for my more berry themed looks. It's quite easy to blend, and a little goes a VERY long way. It dries down to a satin-y finish, which is great for my oily skin. Doesn't wear off, doesn't become blotchy, overall, a great cream blusher. Use my link for 10% off!! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/gIzZ3