Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL

4.5

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 12/12/2017 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is unbelievable. My daughter-in-law got it for me - and when I saw the stickers that came with it I dismissed it as not serious make-up. Boy, was I wrong. I have been using the dusk below my cheekbone and the haze above. It gives a defined look and if you blend it really well you cannot tell you have make-up on. What really surprised me was that, at the end of the day, it looked just like I had applied it in the morning. I have never had a blush that lasted all day - never expected this to - but it did!! I have already reordered the two colors I am using - I don't want to run out before vacation - but it is true - you only need a tiny amount to do the job. I don't know why they send the stickers - I think that makes it look like "play make-up" - but this is the real thing. I never would have found this if not for my daughter-in-law - but I am so glad I did!!!

on 12/3/2017 8:37:00 AM

I got the Cloudpaint in Puff and Haze, and holy cats are they awesome. My skin is super dry right now and my Too Faced blush just seemed garish and sparkly - too much face for super dry skin right now. I scooped up these babies during a Black Friday shopping spree on Glossier. I love both of these because they suggest a flushed, or lit from within quality - nothing "added". The packaging, as with most of the Glossier products, is tiny. Like - dollhouse, ridiculously tiny. But it takes so little to create an awesome cheek -like I barely need to squeeze the tube to get out enough product, really just swipe the top with my finger, so I do think these will last a while. They're not creamy per se - sometimes I found that cream blushes would not mix well over any kind of foundation, but these do. It's an interesting consistency that just melts into your skin and helps you look awake/healthy - like you just came in from the cold with a bit of flush. Will definitely repurchase unless something more effective and intriguing comes along in the meantime. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have Dusk and Beam, and read in an interview that Emily Weiss, the founder of Glossier, mixes the two to create a more natural colour which also pops - best tip ever! Fantastic colour payoff and easily blendable. This is one of the more forgiving cheek products if you happen to apply too much. Absolutely love it and I'm going to get the other two colours in this set.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my cloud paint's! I currently own puff and dusk, dusk being my fav out of the two. I dont really have anything negative to say about this product other than it only has a lasting rate of about 3-4 hours... but i find that quite common (at least with my skin) with cream blushes. The price is justifiable because of the pigmentation of the product, you only need a little bit.. so honestly i could see it lasting you forever!!! I really want to purchase haze in the future.

Dusk is a complimenting and defining colour that is great for every day use and suits my skin tone and every makeup look great. Puff is one i only reach to the odd day, it is brightening i find and gives the skin a nice healthy appearance.

Just be careful of the squeeze power of these guys - when i first opened mine a lot of product accidentally came out due to my grip.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are pretty easy to apply - I suck at blush placement, but just putting a tiny bit on this on my cheeks and sheering out the edges with a flat brush works great. However, sometimes I find their staying power isn't that great on my dry skin (even after I put powder on top of it). The texture is a very lightweight cream.

A little goes a long way, so these are well worth the price I paid for 2 ($30). That being said, I think drugstore cream blushes -- with packaging much less cooler than Cloud Paints, mind you -- perform just as good as these, so it might not be worth the price of ordering these online and paying shipping costs.

on 11/30/2017 1:57:00 PM

This is an extremely well formulated cream blush. But like any other cream blushes please don't expect the staying power to be the same as a powder blush. It blends in seamlessly and the colours are truly beautiful however you must make sure to blend fast since the product settles pretty quickly.
I use the shade dusk and it gives a very natural bronzy flush to my NC20ish skin tone. The price is not bad for the amount of product you get but the only good thing about this is that it's fun putting it in. Powder blush fares way better in terms of longevity and colour selection.
Feel free to use my code if you want for 10% off:

on 9/30/2017 6:30:00 PM

In love with this! Blends beautifully and nice texture. I don't have any problems with application as some people apparently experience. I use a similar technique one might use for concealer, using a small dab on the apple of my cheeks, blending upward with my finger like they do in the advertisement video. I put it on over my foundation and avoid the blushed area when I set with powder to not interfere with the beautiful glowy, yet not at all greasy finish. I could see myself eventually getting all of them but for now, I love dusk on my slightly tan (but relatively still pale) skin.

Glossier is a master at anti-marketing. Instead of the over-glamorized marketing the other brads do, they went the opposite way of super simple, sheer, natural fashion girl makeup. I, like many, was also very attracted by their approach. So, these are nice blushes. Incredible natural texture, neither matte, nor glowy. They can get a bit patchy, depending on your base. I don't wear foundation or TM, so these go directly over my sunscreen. Dusk looks like a bronzer on my NC20 skin. I wanted Puff to stay true to color, candy pink, but applied, it looks rosy, the color my cheeks look when I pinch them. My problem with these is that they break me out. I don't have acne, never did, but my skin is reactive to many cosmetics. I get small red breakouts on my cheeks from them. But I can't handle most cream blushes. On a positive note, I like these on my lips and that's weird, I normally dislike all cream blushes on my lips. I probably won't buy again, as I can't wear them on my cheeks. My advice, start with only one tube and see how you react to it.

on 10/13/2017 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Glossier Cloud Paints are unlike any other cream blush I have tried. I am very into the non powder blushes and have been for a really long time, so have tried lots of different formulas which I will compare to the Cloud Paints. I have the colours Haze and Dusk (Haze is my favourite). I am an NC25 colouring (wow that reminds me how much I despise MAC foundations haha) so will be comparing the finish on my colouring. The Cloudpaints are $22.00 US dollars each ($28.00 AUD without state tax) and they have 10mls. The formula is pigmented but sheer at the same time (if that is possible). The colour goes on strong but blends out to a seamless tint on the skin that mimics natural flush tones. These blushes are matter with no shimmer at all. A dot on each cheek is all that is needed for a beautiful wash of colour. I would liken this to a watercolour look and texture as opposed to the creamy textures of older style cream blushes.

Dusk is a nudey pink/brown colour that I think would be the cream blush dupe for Nars Douceur (guys, this makes me very happy as have been mourning the loss of this blush for 2 years now and nothing quite beats it). Haze is a berry deep purpley/pink, and is my personal favourite colour as it looks like a beautiful pink flush that is bright and lifting. I think Dusk is a lot of peoples favourite, but for me Haze is the star because it looks so fresh!

The packaging is very cute, a little hard to control how much comes out but thats not really a big deal and just need to be careful. I like that it looks like a little acrylic paint tube and once again think its cute to be able to put the little stickers on. The lid screws on tightly and there is no leaking with the packaging. People say its annoying for application, however I find i can pop my finger on the top and just dab on my cheeks rather than dispensing onto my hand and getting that dirty and wasting products.

The Cloud Paint can be converted to $28.00 AUD dollars from US dollars, which is minus the state sales tax. There is 10 mls of product which works out to be $2.80 per ml. Benefits Tints are $55.00 AUD for 10mls as well, working out at $5.50 per ml, significantly more expensive however I love Benetint and I don't think Cloud Paint will ever replace it (I will have a fling with Cloud Paint but Benetint has my heart!).

Once again, Glossier is a very hyped brand, and I am here for it. Love Haze, Dusk is nice to. My favourite blush for Spring and unlike any other texture out there!

on 10/18/2017 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Quite literally the best cream blusher I've ever used, I own every color (one for every mood??). I use Dusk for when I'm tanner and want a more natural look, Puff when I'm going for a more bubblegum look, Beam when I want to look peachy and glowy, and Haze for my more berry themed looks. It's quite easy to blend, and a little goes a VERY long way. It dries down to a satin-y finish, which is great for my oily skin. Doesn't wear off, doesn't become blotchy, overall, a great cream blusher. Use my link for 10% off!! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/gIzZ3