Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color
Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Glossier Cloud Paints - ALL Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color

4.6

Not tested on animals

Puff: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Haze: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).Dusk: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850).Beam: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Soluble Collagen, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

on 1/19/2019 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product has finally made me appreciate blush. For reference, I am about NW20 with dry/dehydrated skin and redness/large pores around my cheeks.

I never used to care for blush. I have naturally pink/flushed cheeks, so I would typically just use bronzer and highlight unless I went for a super full coverage foundation. I had a few I liked, but it was more of a chore in my routine than something I really enjoyed. Recently I transitioned to a low-coverage, liquid-based routine for my face and figured I'd give these a shot. Oh my god, these deserve all the praise they've been getting. I have Storm and Dawn, and they pretty much cover my bases.

I apply these by dabbing about a pinhead-sized drop on the back of my hand and spreading it a bit with my finger. Then I take a dense foundation brush and stipple it onto my cheeks. These sheer out SO beautifully and effortlessly without losing their impact. Even Storm, which looks kind of intimidating at first, can blend out into a completely wearable rosy flush. They don't have shimmer, but they leave your skin looking fresh and hydrated. I haven't paid super close attention to the staying pwer, but I know I can see Storm at the end of a 9 hour shift.

Definitely give these a shot if you're interested. I was skeptical about Glossier before trying these blushes, but they 100% lived up to the hype!

on 1/16/2019 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have the storm one and it's so pretty. I live for blush and im also tired of pink or orange blush, i want to try sth new. That's when i find storm. I have light to medium cool undertone, which makes me a little easier to choose blush but this glossier blush really make me blush. It makes your face look fresh and so lively like you just come back from the gym or you are cold. It have shimmer in it, which makes your face glowy dewy and im in love.
ed : it lasts whole day long. OMG i love it so much

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

perfect for varying types of "my cheeks are slightly flushed" "i have a cold but i still look cute" "I'm sunburnt but I'm still radiant" lol. only real downside is that you can dispense too much product, but otherwise i think I've found my HG blush??

on 12/26/2018 1:37:00 PM

I got the color Beam as a gift, and I am planning on purchasing another color or two. This is one of the prettiest blush products I have used, very natural looking. The only con is the packaging can make it easy to dispense too much product.

on 12/8/2018 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I guess I’m late to the party, but I just bought two Cloud Paints. Of course, they are fabulous. I’m an extremely pale cool-toned person (about NW10), so I bought Puff and Haze. I love Haze but am not as wild about Puff. Haze shows up as nice sheer berry pink that can be built up to whatever intensity I wish. Puff, however, just blends into my skin, no matter how much I add. Am I Puff colored? Perhaps it just blended in with whatever facial redness I already have. I have no idea. Anyway, I’m not going to mark down the rating just because one color doesn’t work for me. This product is very easy to work with. The only complaint I have is the delivery system. I know to get very little out of the tube at a time, then get more if you need it, but sometimes nothing comes out because you hit an air pocket. So you squeeze to get around that. Then too much comes out. I don’t know what a better delivery system would look like. It’s just frustrating.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay I tried to resist the pull of the Insta-ready Glossier...but I’m glad I gave into my inner cool girl. I have Cloud Paint in puff, beam, dusk and haze. First two are great for everyday subtle look-inexplicably-pretty colour. Dusk is great for a little cheekbone sculpting, and haze is great for a night out look. So easy to apply and blend with your fingertips. The colours look great mixed in any combination. A good tip I picked up somewhere is to hold the tube upright when you’re squeezing product out, to not get too much. You need only the littlest drop, so even though the tube is small, it lasts ages.

on 11/9/2018 5:35:00 PM

These blushes turned me into a blush and cream product fanatic. they are SO good!!! these cream blushes blend so seamlessly with your skin and make you look so alive. every time i wear haze (my favorite color out of the bunch) i look so fresh faced and lively.

I wanted to add something based on online tutorials/reviews of the blushes i've seen. so many people just slap them on, but i really don't think i can do that. these blushes are really pigmented, so i put on the tiniest bit at a time to build them up. while these are easy to work with, i don't see them as a "quickly slap them on in a rush" kind of product. i don't think that's a negative, i don't mind taking my time to blend these in, but i just wanted to add a word of warning to anyone who might see an online review and slaps a bunch of this product on!
You can use this link for 10% off https://re.glossier.com/4ce30b14

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I really love the consistency and finish of these blushes. I purchased beam and puff and the colors work well with my pale skin. They apply really smooth over my skin without bringing attention to my pores. I haven't had any issues with longevity but I do use a setting spray over top. My only problem is the tube, you have to pay close attention not to squeeze out too much as a little goes quite a long way. Excited to try some different colors!!

on 10/6/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, this stuff is insanely gorgeous. I have Dusk and Puff. Just tried Dusk on my NW20 skin and it's like a light kiss of sun, not too pink, not too brown. Two drops high on each cheek and voila!==no geasiness or tackniness. Tapping blush in works well with this and it does set like a cloud. Really, really lovely. Now if it doesn't cause breakouts and can last the day, it would be holy grail status. I've always liked gel blushes but this takes blush to a new level!.

on 10/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

I learned about this blush through the website when researching skin cleanser. I liked the idea of a creamy liquid blush instead of the old powder version. I decided to order this along with a few other things from the Glossier website directly. I was a stunned at the small size of the tube of blush and smiled when I noticed that it was styled after an artist's tube of paint - cute. The tube came in a little box that had a clear lid and the tube itself was simply designed with a strip of color that advertises the actual shade of the blush. The cap is also that same shade as the blush. It's a simple aluminum tube and you have to gently, gently, squeeze with your finger tips to get the blush to come out. The first time you will squeeze too much and luckily I was able to get the excess to go back into the tube. I thought that I needed about half a pea sized amount... no. big mistake. The reason that this tube is so little is because a little tiny amount goes a long long way (unless you are a clown). I literally squeeze just enough for the product to "peekaboo" out of the opening and even it out between both index fingers and dot the apples of my cheeks and lightly blend with my fingertips. It creates a pretty and healthy color that is natural, yet you look amazing. I decided on the "storm" shade and it complements my skin so nicely. I love that these colors look great on many skin shades and the website does a bang up job of letting you see the product on multiple skin shades. I feel like this blush goes on airy and light and there is no heavy feeling after wearing it all day. it is barely there and the pigment is amazing. The price point is very very good considering that it will last you for a long time. It costs $18 and I think that is very reasonable. I will definitely be buying this blush again and I plan on trying several shades soon.

Popular Blush Products