Arbonne NutriminC RE9 REversing Gelee Transforming Lift

No Image

3.2

Not tested on animals

First let me say, my x mother in law was Regional VP of Estee' Lauder. My own mother was a MaryKay rep for many years growing up. Two older sisters went to cosmetology school. My sister and aunt both owned their own salons. I was the family guinea pig. My nickname in HS was the Maybelline Queen. I took 4 years of Cosmetology in HS too. I do not sell make up or do hair. However, most folks believe I do do hair and makeup that know me and for friends only I will do wedding hair and makeup ect... With all that I'm going to say Arbonne is one of the best product lines you will ever use. I have the resources and the knowledge to use any line I please. I say that to make a point because I work with teens that need to know there golden rule. Wash your face day and night PERIOD. If you don't wash your face day and night don't bother buying this product. Get in the habit of washing your face day and night first before anything else. You will have breakouts using this line without proper hygiene. A lot of other products are designed to take that into consideration. This one is not. I am 44 years old with a good complexion, thanks to a family of drill sergeants when it came to beauty. My mom would say " suffer to beautiful ". Yeah.. I know. But I'm 44 and nobody believes my age. This is not a primer. If you use this product on unwashed skin you will have bad results... peeling, black heads ect...

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Note, before I express my comments, that I am not exclusively using products from this line and therefore, my unsatisfactory reaction to this product might be from chemically uncomplimentary ingredients from using 2 different brands.

I used this product for about 12 days or so. First it gave me a strange, wax-like texture to my face and then a couple days later, my skin became dry and flaky... I do not recommend this product.

I do like that the pump gave the right amount of product to spread on my face though I felt it should have been shorter since the height to base-area ratio made it unstable and could be easily knocked over.

on 3/9/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

As a makeup gypsy, I rarely buy anything twice.
This is an exception.
It gives my skin an excell. temporary lift and a beautiful glow that is very fresh looking.
After it compleatly dries ,I use a moisturizer over this, and have great results
My skin is very dry and this product is works.
I am on my third or fourth bottle.

on 1/27/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was told by the Arbonne rep that this product would not only firm up my face but would work as a primer under my makeup (I have pretty oily skin so I wear a primer on my forehead and on/around my nose). I noticed absolutely no difference in the firmness of my face except for a temporary dry feeling. On top of that, after applying my makeup, this stuff literally pilled and peeled off and kept coming off in little bits all day!

on 6/28/2009 8:51:00 PM

I just tried this product and could feel my face burning within a couple of minutes, it turned my whole face beet red... won't be using it again.

on 1/3/2009 6:25:00 PM

My sister bought me this product for Xmas and I liked it. It made my skin smooth and had a glow. It worked great under make up.

on 12/21/2007 11:47:00 PM

I really don't think this stuff did anything for me, but I really don't need something that lifts. The only place I use it is around my eyes and orbital area. Maybe it would work for someone who really needs lifting power.

on 11/11/2007 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product slightly did to my face what it claims -- lifted it a bit. i doubt anyone would've noticed. i understand that many swear by this product, so it may work for you. my face is not in need of a dramatic lift at this time, so there may be more noticeable results on someone with skin that isn't as elastic.

unlike many facial treatment companies, Arbonne has packaging down pat -- hygenic, less chance of active ingredients oxidizing. LOVE the pump! plus, you can see how much you have left.

it's highly recommended you get a few packet samples from a rep before buying this product outright. however, i will say the consistency is lovely and soothing. continued >>

on 8/9/2006 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say that I was looking for an alternative to what I wear now...Lift Fusion by Fusion beauty. I absolutley love Lift Fusion but because of it's price, I figure I'd give this Re9 Lift a try. Because I see and know the difference Lift Fusion does for my skin, Re9's Lift wasn't a real plus for me. But then again, it costs about a $100 less than Lift Fusion. So for the sake of this review and if I can't ever spend the money for Lift Fusion again, I would repurchase this re9 lift until i could find a much improved, cheaper version of temporary lift creams. BUT I STILL LOVE List Fusion!

on 2/2/2006 4:13:00 PM

Made my skin EXTREMELY OILY and clogged EVERY pore I had!! I suffered with whiteheads for almost a month after beginning use. Having cease usage and using Erno Laszlo again, my face has cleared up. Did not notice any lifting effect and believe this is all a hype. Is Arbonne out of business yet?!