3.6

$9.30 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

i have thick, long, wavy oily hair that never tangles even without conditioner accept for this one. its supposed to be healthy but it sucks. leaves my hair a stuck in one big ass tangled mess. i have to waste time using a tiny bit of there conditioner which than makes my hair detangle but super greasy. one product defeats the the other. don't waste you're time or money on these. plus the bottles are huge so washing i n the sink takes up lots if space. OVERATED AND OVERPRICED

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

6 months ago

Makes my own hair dry which is color treated and combination oily at the root, dry on at the ends. It also strips my beautiful salon color. It works great on my 8 year old beagle and makes his fur so cuddly/soft. For such a big bottle at least there is a good use for it.

About reviewer (415 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Nothing special

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

This is a pretty average shampoo which is disappointing, considering all the rave reviews it seems to get all over the internet. I really didn't like the scent of it - it smelt like cheap soap - and it had a weird consistency, like partially set jelly. Credit where it's due, a little did go a long way which meant it latest me about 2 months (using it every day), but it took quite a bit of work to get it to lather and it didn't do anything great for my hair. I'm glad I tried it but I'm not sure I'd repurchase it as it just didn't wow me.

About reviewer (652 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I use shampoo and conditioner and My hair did not grow :( hair has been damaged ,the scalps do not feel comfortable .. Mane’n Tail you disappoint me !

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlond

a year ago

I used to use this back in my relaxer stretching days. Back then my hair was a texture of half kinky type 4C hair and half relaxed hair. It did a decent job of cleaning my hair but I did notice it was pretty stripping similar to a clarifying shampoo. Its pretty runny but not impossible to get through the hair. Its white almost like a pearl color. It also has a very fresh clean smell to it not really overpowering to me but I'm not sensitive to fragrance in the first place. It does have fragrance in it though so if you are sensitive to that you may want to keep it pushing. It didn't really do anything good or bad for my hair but it didn't really impress me as a shampoo so I don't buy it anymore. I don't remember what the price was years ago so it may have changed but I don't remember it being terribly expensive. And you get a fairly large bottle larger than the average shampoo bottle in the stores so you do get quite a bit for the value. I won't purchase this again because for me it was just average not amazing but not harmful either.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

a year ago

This cleans really really well and I like that the smell is subtle but it still smells clean and light. Not too overpowering or annoying. I wash my hair once every three days and this cleans as well as I need it to especially when I oil my hair once a week to deep condition it. I've noticed less hair fall since I started using this along with the conditioner. I love it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

a year ago

Veeeery drying!!!! Used it on my dyed, straight hair. Hair felt clean but very unhealthy...;( Do NOT recommend.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

I would steer clear of this product. The shampoo was so dry that I was left with matted hair and hair conditioner was a must. It’s just too dry

About reviewer (533 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I didnt like this it made my scalp hurt

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium