3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

on 6/25/2017 8:56:00 PM

This product actually worked really well for me. I was pleasantly surprised. I never had luck with Clinique's cleansers in the past, but lately I've come to realize that my skin handles products made for Dry/combination better than Oily/combination and once I switched my skin looks better. This did an amazing job of rinsing away all dirt and makeup from my skin. I got a few small breakouts while using this, but nothing major. My only complaint though is the packaging. I swiped the pump to the side to lock it once when I was going on an overnight trip, and something broke and it became stuck and wouldn't unlock. Note, I had locked it many times before and never had a problem. So when the bottle was only half empty I had to unscrew the pump and pour the product out every time i needed to wash my face. So I took away a lippie for that. But otherwise, this is a great cleanser that i would definitely consider buying again.

I have been using this product for the past 4 years. I can honestly say that it is hands down THE best cleanser i have ever tried. My concerns were that I had combination-to oily skin (oily in t-zone, but also flakey and dry). I also have sensitive skin, that typically breaks out very quickly. This cleanser, has not only got my skin to a neutral state, it has also faded old acne scars. For younger girls, i highly recommend this product, as it's light weight, and easy to use. It is a must for me!

As always, purchase a small/tester size if you can, to test out the product and see if it's right for your skin.

on 6/19/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This by far one of the best facial wash that I adore besides Modere US Cleanser.

I used this when I was on accutane treatment in early last year. By using this as the 1st step of my facial care routine to cleanse my face, it helps to reduce the tightness and dryness of my skin on face due to the side effect of accutane.

It is very gentle & mild but yet it really works to cleanse away the dirt on my face effectively, leaving my face clean, smooth and supple.

Give it a 4 stars because sometimes I need to double cleanse when my face is more oily than my normal condition.

I even bought one to my younger brother who works in steel industry and he like the cleanser as well.

I would recommend this if you're on accutane treatment or have been looking for a gentle but effective cleanser which doesn't harsh to your skin. It's a'lil pricey but it worths a try with 200ml that it can last for about 6 months (based on my usage experience).

on 6/2/2017 5:12:00 AM

Always on the lookout for good, non-irritating cleansers, I tried this liquid version of Clinique's soap when my previous favourite - Laura Mercier - became very hard to find in the UK. I wanted a cleanser that would remove all my makeup (especially as I use Doublewear Foundation, which is notoriously difficult to shift) but not cause any redness, stinging or itching on my very sensitive skin. I have rosacea, and Lauder's Doublewear is the only makeup that truly covers up without irritating, but the downside is that it is very tenacious and needs a two-stage thorough cleanse to take it all off. I now start my cleansing routine in the evening with La Roche Posay Toleriane, and then get rid of the residue of that, plus any remaining makeup, with the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. It has proved every bit as good as the Laura Mercier. I am very, very pale with extremely sensitive skin and rosacea, so to find a cleanser that does not cause any worsening of my skin condition is really important. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone with similar problems.

on 4/28/2017 8:59:00 PM

At first I thought this product was alright, but after a wee or two of using it it caused a full on break out on my cheeks and forehead. It still hasn't gone away after using it. I also don't like the smell, it's smell quite natural and a bit mature.

on 4/4/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best cleanser ever! I love that it doesn't dry out my skin despite being quite foamy. My face feels smooth and silky after washing. I only use it in the evening though as I use micellar water in the mornings. This is the perfect gentle cleanser that I use with the 3 step system.

on 3/12/2017 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the worst cleanser I have ever used, I had high hopes for this one. I got this cleanser from an advent calendar, so luckily it was a quite small tube (a deluxe size sample). My skin was in really great condition prior using this cleanser, but a few days after I started to use this cleanser pimples started to pop up here and there, especially on my forehead. My face didn't feel clean after using this, it felt really oily, non of my other cleansers have done that. The smell was really disgusting in my opinion, I would never have expected that smell in a beauty product. It smelled like my cat's shampoo. This cleanser was so bad that I had to throw it after using 2/3 of the tube.

on 2/1/2017 2:39:00 PM

Totally Yes!! I'm in love with this product. I used to have acne problem but now its gone . I used this and moisture surge. Now my skin is clean and its breathing. If you have acne issue you can give a chance to this cleanser and this is the reason why I love clinique this much

on 9/30/2016 2:34:00 PM

This is alright, but there are better cleansers out there. Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap (I've only ever tried the Mild one) is extremely basic and straightforward. Lathers up nicely and rinses off easily.

But that's about it.

My HG cleanser is Peter Thomas Roth's Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and their Irish Moor Mud Cleanser is excellent as well. I also really like Bliss' Fabulous Foaming Face Wash too. I would recommend any one of those cleansers over this one.

For reference I have skin that is combo-oily, clog-prone, not sensitive. This particular cleanser does a fine job but it's not something that I would buy again.

on 8/21/2016 11:25:00 PM

I use this cleanser as part of the Clinique 3 Step System, it is step number 1. I have combination-dry skin and this product really helps control my oily t-zone without drying out the rest of my face. It does a great job of cleansing, is gentle enough not to irritate my eyes, and also removes any residual makeup my makeup remover may have missed. A little goes a long way, I use about half a pump over my whole face. It lathers easily and doesn't leave any residue on your skin after rinsing. I really like this soap and will continue to use it, along with the rest of the 3 Step System.