3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

on 2/1/2017 2:39:00 PM

Totally Yes!! I'm in love with this product. I used to have acne problem but now its gone . I used this and moisture surge. Now my skin is clean and its breathing. If you have acne issue you can give a chance to this cleanser and this is the reason why I love clinique this much

on 9/30/2016 2:34:00 PM

This is alright, but there are better cleansers out there. Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap (I've only ever tried the Mild one) is extremely basic and straightforward. Lathers up nicely and rinses off easily.

But that's about it.

My HG cleanser is Peter Thomas Roth's Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and their Irish Moor Mud Cleanser is excellent as well. I also really like Bliss' Fabulous Foaming Face Wash too. I would recommend any one of those cleansers over this one.

For reference I have skin that is combo-oily, clog-prone, not sensitive. This particular cleanser does a fine job but it's not something that I would buy again.

on 8/21/2016 11:25:00 PM

I use this cleanser as part of the Clinique 3 Step System, it is step number 1. I have combination-dry skin and this product really helps control my oily t-zone without drying out the rest of my face. It does a great job of cleansing, is gentle enough not to irritate my eyes, and also removes any residual makeup my makeup remover may have missed. A little goes a long way, I use about half a pump over my whole face. It lathers easily and doesn't leave any residue on your skin after rinsing. I really like this soap and will continue to use it, along with the rest of the 3 Step System.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this wanting a good but gentle deep cleaning cleanser. Well, at first I thought it was good because it easily removed my makeup. My skin became extremely dry after using it for a few days or so, so terribly that I developed severe eczema & deep acne. A week later & my skin is still having problems. Ive never had my skin look so horrible & Im returning it.

on 6/21/2016 11:33:00 AM

Another fail, along with the moisturizer,in Clinique's 3 Step program for sensitive skin (Mild Formulas). The only product that works for me is the toner.
The mildness in this is questionable: It made my face feel tight and dry- Completely devoid of moisture,which may explain why the last step has an oily base for moisturization.
I read with interest the third to last review that reads 'not overly drying '. That's is something that Clinique needs to work on.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this face wash for almost ten years! I love it so much, if they ever stop making it I might have a nervous breakdown. I have very dry skin and a lot of redness from rosacea. This is he only face wash that I've found that really makes my face feel completely clean with out drying out my skin. It smells good too. Also, it takes me a while to get through a bottle because you only need less than a pea size drop to wash your whole face. It lathers up great and rinses away easily leaving your face feeling totally clean. I just love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great for sensitive skin. Absolutely basic, but gets the job done. I believe it has a very light, mild scent - nothing that has irritated my overly sensitive skin. For a high end product, the price is fair. I paid just over $20 for a 6.7 fl. oz. bottle and it has lasted me a good, long time. Foams up nicely and works wonderfully with my Clarisonic brush. Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean, but not overly dry or tight. Would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using Pure Calmille gel cleanser by Yves Rocher, recently learning that now contains a paraben I decided to try other cleansers. This one by Clinique is very similar in result with Pure Calmille, they both clean (at least light) make-up well with a hazelnut-size product, neither caused break-out, cleaned the oil on my oily t-zone. Unlike Pure Calmille this burned by eyes a tiny bit, which is weird actually because Pure Calmille also contains a little perfume so if anything that should cause pain, but didn't. While tiny pain is not a problem it made me get anxious if that means it could also trigger other issues for my already-sensitive eyes. The two sides of my nose gets peeled off, better cleansers clean that area as well, this one didn't. Not that it's a bad thing, the cleansers that do clean the problem on my nose area are harsher, therefor not good for daily use.

In the end I found the price a little too much for a cleanser that doesn't do anything other than basic cleaning, at least the price in my country. If I can't find anything better I might come back to this, for now the search continues.

on 4/8/2016 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I already found my HG facial cleanser a year ago (it's Kiehl's Ultra), but suddenly needed a travel sized one and spontaneously got Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) in a 30ml tube.

I used it 3 times by now and quite like it. It lathers well when used with a cleansing device, removes all make-up and dirt effectively. I must admit it dries my skin a tiny little bit, but not to the level where it feels too uncomfortable. For me, this one is much better than Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser, however it's not as gentle and moisturizing as my favorite Kiehl's cleanser.

on 3/19/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This soap was labelled as suitable for skin types 1 and 2, Clinique's names for very dry to dry and dry combination skin, and mine falls in the middle. It has a creamy lather. I also noticed a chlorine-like smell which I was wary of due to my sensitive skin but used it anyway. The soap made my face smooth and clean which I was happy with but it was a bit drying.

I've only used this once since it was a Sephora sample so I think I'd have to try it for a while before making a final opinion.