3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

I was recommended by my grandmother who worked as a pharmacist in a cosmetic company. She said Clinique's one of the product who use high quality ingredients in the market. I have been using their liquid facial soap for about 3 years now. I have oily and sensitive skin. I get acne sometimes but that's quite rare. I live in a tropical country where the wheather is either hotter than sahara or its raining cats and dogs.

Honestly, first months after you converted to this product you will not notice any visible result .I was using L'oreal laser perfect sth facial foam and was doing fine with it, but I decided to see what's the fuss about this thing. I didnt have any break out nor have my face oil free. I'm still as slick as ever and I still get black heads and whiteheads. However, after few years I got bored and decided to experiment with other facial cleanser. Oh boy how it's a mess.

I practically break out of every facial cleanser I bought. The moment I use drugstore facial cleanser, on that same day my whole face raided with painful acnes. My skin gets so "thirsty" and mini bumps with puss grows. I have tried their mildest but apparently clinique spoiled my skin lots. I could only wash my face with LUSH's bar. By the time I went back to clinique my face calmed down in just 3 washes. I didnt need to use any of their anti acne line and my acne just disappeared and my skin felt plump again.

I had tried another clinique's facial foam in which i forgotten the name, but i broke out quite badly from that one too. I guess I'll be sticking to this one for a while. My verdict is I guess you get what you pay. And it is a quite good deal looking at what normal drugstore cleanser does to me. It provides your skin with proper ph, hydration, and cleansing. This product do not promise you with superficial enticing results but it promise to keep your skin in mint condition.

on 10/29/2017 10:21:00 AM

I personally think the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is a decent facial cleanser that I personally just didn't have great results with. This comes in three varieties- mild, extra mild, and oily. I purchased the mild variety but it was just not great for my extremely dry, sensitive skin. This doesn't have any irritating ingredients like fragrance or denatured alcohol which is a plus. In my opinion, if you have normal skin without any special issues like rosacea, acne, or aging and fine lines this could be a decent option. I like that it is an affordable option.

on 6/25/2017 8:56:00 PM

This product actually worked really well for me. I was pleasantly surprised. I never had luck with Clinique's cleansers in the past, but lately I've come to realize that my skin handles products made for Dry/combination better than Oily/combination and once I switched my skin looks better. This did an amazing job of rinsing away all dirt and makeup from my skin. I got a few small breakouts while using this, but nothing major. My only complaint though is the packaging. I swiped the pump to the side to lock it once when I was going on an overnight trip, and something broke and it became stuck and wouldn't unlock. Note, I had locked it many times before and never had a problem. So when the bottle was only half empty I had to unscrew the pump and pour the product out every time i needed to wash my face. So I took away a lippie for that. But otherwise, this is a great cleanser that i would definitely consider buying again.

I have been using this product for the past 4 years. I can honestly say that it is hands down THE best cleanser i have ever tried. My concerns were that I had combination-to oily skin (oily in t-zone, but also flakey and dry). I also have sensitive skin, that typically breaks out very quickly. This cleanser, has not only got my skin to a neutral state, it has also faded old acne scars. For younger girls, i highly recommend this product, as it's light weight, and easy to use. It is a must for me!

As always, purchase a small/tester size if you can, to test out the product and see if it's right for your skin.

My skin is sensitive-normal that dries out all the time. Even though I am 21 and have never had a serious acne problem, I do get the occasional huge red pimple in the middle of my forehead. So I wanted to get something that would effectively clean my face but without drying it out. That was exactly what I also told that sales woman at Sephora who convinced me to buy this.

So, I decided to stop using this despite paying enough money for it as it dries me out and I think it is the reason I suddenly started seeing some sort of fine lines in my forehead out of nowhere. Also, after I use it I need double moisture to sort or redyhydrate my skin. I would not recommend this to anyone with skin that tends to dry or is sensitive. It might be suitable for people with normal to oily skin.

It should be noted though that it did not dry me out as much as other cleansers I have tried, but it was still very drying. I will not buy this again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm two minds about this product honestly, I've been using it for about two weeks and I've seen a bit of a difference but not a huge amount. I have normal to combination skin with 1 or 2 pimples appearing a week. So after careful consideration and many chats with different ladies at different skincare counters I decided to take a leap and buy this.

Firstly the packaging is great, it has an easy pump to get the exact amount needed. You really don't need much, I found the best way to apply it was to pump a pea sized amount into your hand, wet with water to make into foam and apply to face. The bottle is sea-through which is good, as you know when it is getting low.

Lets talk about the smell - the smell is hideous! This is probably the main reason I don't like it, the smell reminds me of a labarotry or a diluted mixture between bleach and washing-up liquid. It reminds me, every time I use it that I am in fact putting a shit-load of chemicals on my face, which is something that I don't want to particularly think first thing in the morning or last thing at night. My response to this, and why I continue to use it is that its a cleanser, so it's washed off immediately.

I did however, find that it cleaned my face well, although with what is the question? I feel that the chemicals stripped my natural oils and made my skin dry - I had to compensate by using a heavy moisturiser, so I will be looking at something a bit more natural, or at least something that smells better.

on 6/2/2017 5:12:00 AM

Always on the lookout for good, non-irritating cleansers, I tried this liquid version of Clinique's soap when my previous favourite - Laura Mercier - became very hard to find in the UK. I wanted a cleanser that would remove all my makeup (especially as I use Doublewear Foundation, which is notoriously difficult to shift) but not cause any redness, stinging or itching on my very sensitive skin. I have rosacea, and Lauder's Doublewear is the only makeup that truly covers up without irritating, but the downside is that it is very tenacious and needs a two-stage thorough cleanse to take it all off. I now start my cleansing routine in the evening with La Roche Posay Toleriane, and then get rid of the residue of that, plus any remaining makeup, with the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. It has proved every bit as good as the Laura Mercier. I am very, very pale with extremely sensitive skin and rosacea, so to find a cleanser that does not cause any worsening of my skin condition is really important. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone with similar problems.

on 4/4/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best cleanser ever! I love that it doesn't dry out my skin despite being quite foamy. My face feels smooth and silky after washing. I only use it in the evening though as I use micellar water in the mornings. This is the perfect gentle cleanser that I use with the 3 step system.

on 6/19/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This by far one of the best facial wash that I adore besides Modere US Cleanser.

I used this when I was on accutane treatment in early last year. By using this as the 1st step of my facial care routine to cleanse my face, it helps to reduce the tightness and dryness of my skin on face due to the side effect of accutane.

It is very gentle & mild but yet it really works to cleanse away the dirt on my face effectively, leaving my face clean, smooth and supple.

Give it a 4 stars because sometimes I need to double cleanse when my face is more oily than my normal condition.

I even bought one to my younger brother who works in steel industry and he like the cleanser as well.

I would recommend this if you're on accutane treatment or have been looking for a gentle but effective cleanser which doesn't harsh to your skin. It's a'lil pricey but it worths a try with 200ml that it can last for about 6 months (based on my usage experience).

on 4/28/2017 8:59:00 PM

At first I thought this product was alright, but after a wee or two of using it it caused a full on break out on my cheeks and forehead. It still hasn't gone away after using it. I also don't like the smell, it's smell quite natural and a bit mature.