3.5

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

on 6/10/2018 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's an average liquid facial soap. The product felt fine on my skin but just fine. This is something that I would buy in case I don't have any other options.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A horrid cleanser. Horrid. I tried it as I received a generous sample in a gift with purchase. Right as soon as I opened it, the overwhelming scent really put me off - it smells like a commercial grade house cleaner loaded with a ton of chemicals. Truly terrible... and you can’t get away from it, it doesn’t dissipate or anything. The feel is a light gel that foams up a lot - only the tiniest dot of it is needed. However, it foams up so much that it is near impossible to keep it out of the eyes... which stings terribly! Terribly! Last but not least, my sensitive-combination skin was left super dry, very tight and uncomfortable, and it caused me all over breakouts and sort itchy red bumps on my cheeks. Really, there is nothing mild about this. Perhaps this would work for thick, non-sensitive, oily skin in a humid environment.... but then again, the scent is still so gross. Complete fail.

on 1/28/2018 3:10:00 AM

If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take one beauty item, this would be it. Yes, I know it’s a just a face wash and I know it’s not cheap but it is not just a face wash - it’s a glorious wonder product.. here’s why. I was first introduced to Clinique’s Liquid Facial Soap in the form of a 30ml tester from my mum who swears by it. Let’s start by saying you need so little of this product that my tiny tester lasted an entire month despite using it twice a day so although it’s pricey it really does last! This product is so gentle that I can actually use it with my eyes half open and really get it in to the base of my lashes to remove mascara!! Not only that but my normally over-sensitive face-wash-hating skin actually felt soothed after I had used it. With continued used I’m also noticing my skin is more tolerant to other products or new products which would have previously caused a reaction. Despite being so amazingly gentle, this face wash manages to remove all of my make up easily. And I mean all of it. I don’t need to follow up with a face wipe to my under eye, no slight panda eye after a shower.. I look like I’ve never put make up on my face before ever. If this isn’t enough to make you go and buy it, let me finish by saying this product has really changed my complexion - my skin before was both spotty in places and painfully dry and flaky in others but it is now calmed, almost blemish-free and moisturised. I’ll finish off by saying that my skin normally gets ‘used’ to a product and I stop seeing the benefits after a while but 8 months after first using this soap I’m still marvelled by its continued effect. Thank you Clinique!

on 12/14/2017 12:55:00 PM

I really love Clinique skincare products Bc they are fragrance free & im very allergic to all perfumed products on my skin! & I have a very oily skin type especially on my t zone! & this face cleanser really works well for me! Though Clinique targets this for normal dry combinations normal skin it's better suited for oily combo skin types Bc I can definitely see this being kinda drying for my parts of my face which are drier Bc as the Paula skin expert lady said it does have a lot of salt listed on top of
The ingredients list!
The thing I love ❤️most about this face cleanser is the clean fresh chamomile scent it has! It reminds me of their discontinued skin texture lotion from years ago when they realized the yellow lotion was not a good choice for oily skin types & this mild version doesn't have menthol like the oily one! & this liquid mild soap is definitely much better than their all their bars of soaps! Seriously who still recommends using bar soap for their faces!

I was recommended by my grandmother who worked as a pharmacist in a cosmetic company. She said Clinique's one of the product who use high quality ingredients in the market. I have been using their liquid facial soap for about 3 years now. I have oily and sensitive skin. I get acne sometimes but that's quite rare. I live in a tropical country where the wheather is either hotter than sahara or its raining cats and dogs.

Honestly, first months after you converted to this product you will not notice any visible result .I was using L'oreal laser perfect sth facial foam and was doing fine with it, but I decided to see what's the fuss about this thing. I didnt have any break out nor have my face oil free. I'm still as slick as ever and I still get black heads and whiteheads. However, after few years I got bored and decided to experiment with other facial cleanser. Oh boy how it's a mess.

I practically break out of every facial cleanser I bought. The moment I use drugstore facial cleanser, on that same day my whole face raided with painful acnes. My skin gets so "thirsty" and mini bumps with puss grows. I have tried their mildest but apparently clinique spoiled my skin lots. I could only wash my face with LUSH's bar. By the time I went back to clinique my face calmed down in just 3 washes. I didnt need to use any of their anti acne line and my acne just disappeared and my skin felt plump again.

I had tried another clinique's facial foam in which i forgotten the name, but i broke out quite badly from that one too. I guess I'll be sticking to this one for a while. My verdict is I guess you get what you pay. And it is a quite good deal looking at what normal drugstore cleanser does to me. It provides your skin with proper ph, hydration, and cleansing. This product do not promise you with superficial enticing results but it promise to keep your skin in mint condition.

on 10/29/2017 10:21:00 AM

I personally think the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is a decent facial cleanser that I personally just didn't have great results with. This comes in three varieties- mild, extra mild, and oily. I purchased the mild variety but it was just not great for my extremely dry, sensitive skin. This doesn't have any irritating ingredients like fragrance or denatured alcohol which is a plus. In my opinion, if you have normal skin without any special issues like rosacea, acne, or aging and fine lines this could be a decent option. I like that it is an affordable option.

My skin is sensitive-normal that dries out all the time. Even though I am 21 and have never had a serious acne problem, I do get the occasional huge red pimple in the middle of my forehead. So I wanted to get something that would effectively clean my face but without drying it out. That was exactly what I also told that sales woman at Sephora who convinced me to buy this.

So, I decided to stop using this despite paying enough money for it as it dries me out and I think it is the reason I suddenly started seeing some sort of fine lines in my forehead out of nowhere. Also, after I use it I need double moisture to sort or redyhydrate my skin. I would not recommend this to anyone with skin that tends to dry or is sensitive. It might be suitable for people with normal to oily skin.

It should be noted though that it did not dry me out as much as other cleansers I have tried, but it was still very drying. I will not buy this again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm two minds about this product honestly, I've been using it for about two weeks and I've seen a bit of a difference but not a huge amount. I have normal to combination skin with 1 or 2 pimples appearing a week. So after careful consideration and many chats with different ladies at different skincare counters I decided to take a leap and buy this.

Firstly the packaging is great, it has an easy pump to get the exact amount needed. You really don't need much, I found the best way to apply it was to pump a pea sized amount into your hand, wet with water to make into foam and apply to face. The bottle is sea-through which is good, as you know when it is getting low.

Lets talk about the smell - the smell is hideous! This is probably the main reason I don't like it, the smell reminds me of a labarotry or a diluted mixture between bleach and washing-up liquid. It reminds me, every time I use it that I am in fact putting a shit-load of chemicals on my face, which is something that I don't want to particularly think first thing in the morning or last thing at night. My response to this, and why I continue to use it is that its a cleanser, so it's washed off immediately.

I did however, find that it cleaned my face well, although with what is the question? I feel that the chemicals stripped my natural oils and made my skin dry - I had to compensate by using a heavy moisturiser, so I will be looking at something a bit more natural, or at least something that smells better.

on 6/25/2017 8:56:00 PM

This product actually worked really well for me. I was pleasantly surprised. I never had luck with Clinique's cleansers in the past, but lately I've come to realize that my skin handles products made for Dry/combination better than Oily/combination and once I switched my skin looks better. This did an amazing job of rinsing away all dirt and makeup from my skin. I got a few small breakouts while using this, but nothing major. My only complaint though is the packaging. I swiped the pump to the side to lock it once when I was going on an overnight trip, and something broke and it became stuck and wouldn't unlock. Note, I had locked it many times before and never had a problem. So when the bottle was only half empty I had to unscrew the pump and pour the product out every time i needed to wash my face. So I took away a lippie for that. But otherwise, this is a great cleanser that i would definitely consider buying again.

I have been using this product for the past 4 years. I can honestly say that it is hands down THE best cleanser i have ever tried. My concerns were that I had combination-to oily skin (oily in t-zone, but also flakey and dry). I also have sensitive skin, that typically breaks out very quickly. This cleanser, has not only got my skin to a neutral state, it has also faded old acne scars. For younger girls, i highly recommend this product, as it's light weight, and easy to use. It is a must for me!

As always, purchase a small/tester size if you can, to test out the product and see if it's right for your skin.