Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm

Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm
Enter Title

3.6

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Centifola Flower Extract, Stearoyl Inulin, Barium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate

on 6/23/2015 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does not do anything for lines or puffiness. Only moistures (but this is less than it promises). Would not repurchase nor recommend (except if you are young and need a first simple, moisturising eye cream).

on 6/6/2015 1:30:00 PM

A very basic, light moisturizing eyecream. It sinks in nicely, but it moisturizes only on an average level, so when I had dry skin, this just wasnīt enough. Also, it didnīt do anything for my eye contour (like depuffing) or fine lines. For this price I would have expected more.

on 12/16/2013 10:27:00 AM

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now, and am quite satisfied. The texture is as others have described not as "balmy" as one would expect, more like runny yoghurt, but it produces gentle and satisfactory results. I can see it hydrates pretty well, and softens the crinkles you get when you smile. It has also reduced dark circles somewhat.
I like the packaging bug wish that the top was a flip top and not completely removable as I am always afraid of dropping it (into the toilet next to my sink or some other inconvenient place).
Not for heavy wrinkles, but ok for those who jugs need a gentle and pleasant eye cream in their 20s or early 30s.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm about halfway through my tube.

I don't dislike it, but for the price tag it's nothing special.

Nightly use for awhile has shown me that although the consistency and all that is nice, but it does absolutely nothing. I've seen neither increase nor decrease of lines.

It tingles a little when you put it on, so you really want to believe it's working, but it doesn't do anything.

It might work for someone else, but, I'll be saving my money next time.

on 10/5/2013 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is horrible product that contains MINERAL OIL, Paraffin, alcohol, parabens, etc.

Mineral Oil is a petroleum derived preservative and is the chief cause of that greasy after-feel on the skin. A liquid mixture of hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum, mineral oil can attract dirt and causes blackheads and eruptions. It can accelerate free radical damage, thus speeding up the aging process, because it causes toxins to build up in the skin.

Mineral oil cannot be absorbed by the skin thereby leaving mineral oil in the pores.
US$37.50 to destroy my eye area? No, thanks!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Clarins Eye Balm is made with Paraffin,
oh dear this is what we use to burn things!
Also there is Alcohol in there. I will never be buying this again when i seen the list of ingredients that belong in a Car.

on 8/21/2013 1:45:00 AM

It has a good quality creamy texture, very hydrating, didn't notice any changes to my fine lines :). After week of application it started to give me some burning sensation and then swollen eyes next day. First I thought it was from something else, but then their mask (Skin-smoothing eye mask) gave me a proper burn, that I stopped using them. I tried in a week or longer separately: sometimes 1st time after break it is OK, 2d time it is burning. That's it. I have not used even a half of tube of both $50 each!

I love this eye cream! It is a lovely constancy and it absorbs really well. I started to use it due to very fine lines appearing around my eye area - i didn't know if it was dehydration or early signs of ageing. However since using it, my fine lines have reduced almost 100% and when I stop using it, i can notice them creeping back! Lovely product to use & it preps my eyes nicely for any products using on top such as concealer as it hydrates the under eye area well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is targeted for dry skin around the eyes, which is exactly what i have. So when the SA told me about this, i was so sure this would be it for me. But this irritated the skin around my eyes, it felt really inflamed! It didn't stung my actual eyes, but just the skin.. felt like it was on fire. And i didn't find this moisturizing in any way, it absorbed quickly, but therefore felt like it was never there.

The consistency is nice though, but i wouldn't describe it as a 'balm', as the company does. It's more like a thicker cream to me. And i like the packaging; sleek and hygienic (tube form). But, i would never buy it again! Especially since it's so expensive.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this product as it helps a lot to 'calm' the eye area. It really feels nourishing and soothing. It is not by any means, meant to diminish the redness or the dark circles, but it helps to give the essential moisture and hydration that the eye area needs. I didn't buy this product because I have fine lines or so. I bought this product as I tend to have quite dry and sensitive eye area. It also tends to be irritated. Having said that it IS suitable for all skin types.

The consistency is not very thick but not thin at the same time. It doesn't have a strong fragrance. I really love this product and I highly recommend it, and I would definitely repurchase it.