Trilogy Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Rosehip Oil

4.3

Certified organic rosehip oil (New Zealand)

on 5/6/2018 9:05:00 AM

This made me breakout with tiny little bumps near my nose on my cheeks (I don't normally breakout anywhere near my cheeks). It seems to sit on my skin without really absorbing, but the bottle lasts ages and it's pretty cheap on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use facial oils daily and have been doing so for at least 15 years. There are many I love and that work for my sensitive, combo, break out prone skin. This oil did not work for me at all. I was very surprised as I had hear even Princess Kate uses it! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I found it did not apply nicely/smoothly, didnโ€™t absorb into my skin it rather mostly sat atop my skin, felt like it left an almost gritty film on the skin surface, and didnโ€™t hydrate as well as I was hoping it would. Worst of all, it causes me tiny bumps and some tiny pimples on my cheeks (my tupically non problematic area of my face). I also noticed seriously dry skin on my cheeks - even to the point of peeling/flaking. I suspect the peeling is from this oil though iโ€™m not entirely certain. The bottle and dropper are super and I love the price and that itโ€™s organic. It just did not work for me. This is the first Rosehip Oil I have tried, so I may try others yet.

on 2/28/2018 11:19:00 PM

EDIT: Been using this for 3 months but now adding 1 drop of tea tree oil to 3 drops of rosehip day and night and the results have been consistent, all my acne scars 100% gone. No acne or breakouts, the only thing this miracle product hasn't done is get rid of the redness around my nose which I'm totally okay about :) I don't even wear foundation now, I just conceal the redness around my nose.

I recently saw a youtube review of this product and decided to give it a go. 6 days ago I started the regimen of adding this to my day and night face care routine, I put about 2-3 drops on my fingers and warmed it up and and applied it in a patting motion onto my face all over. I found that after the first night using this I woke up with really soft skin and my break outs (I have a few on my cheeks and chin, along with small bumps on my forehead) had actually reduced in size, the redness almost all gone!! 6 days later since my first use and all my breakouts have dramatically lessened, my skin is so so soft (my oblivious boyfriend, who wouldn't even notice if I cut off 10 inches of my hair, made a comment on how soft my skin felt). So far I haven't seen any difference with my scars but its only been 6 days so I am not expecting any difference at the mo. I love this product so much I have never found something this natural that has made an improvement to my skin so fast! If you are on here deciding whether or not its worth to purchase it please do your skin will love you for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Excellent product. I apply this at night, and I wake up with soft skin. Does not clog pores or cause acne, I actually find it helps to reduce the size of pimples. Also helps to prevent scarring and get rid of recent scars. Unfortunately it doesnโ€™t get rid of my old scars but I wouldnโ€™t expect it to

on 11/18/2017 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

on 8/6/2017 8:42:00 AM

I have hormonal acne from coming off the pill and my nose and chin oil went crazy. I thought I should dry my skin and soak up the oil but it made it worse. I know it seems counterintuitive but fighting oil with oil works. My skin in hydrated and healthy and my sebum producing glands are no longer in overdrive. It hasn't cleared it completely, not yet. One week in and I'm really seeing the difference though and I'm glad I was recommended to buy this. It's so affordable it's worth a try.

on 6/13/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

a great product to have for my dry skin, on my 3rd bottle, and will re-purchase =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HG moisturizer add-in for me!

FYI: I don't use this particular brand

This does not break me out at all, which is nothing short of a miracle. I actually think it has helped calm breakouts quite a bit. I have tried using many different oils to moisturize/cleanse with, and all but this one have caused skin issues from overdrying and greasness to clogged pores and painful cystic acne. Hemp and castor oil caused the worst problems for me.

I only use this 1-3 times a week at night otherwise I get some clogged pores, but nothing too major.
I moisturize first with my regular night cream and than work a couple drops of rosehip in my hands before applying it.
It is so soothing, dries quickly and relives dryness instantly.
I used it once or twice under makeup and it wasn't an issue.

love love love

on 3/9/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my 3rd attempt at finding the "right" oil for my facial skin and I wish I could say, "third times a charm"... Previously I had sampled GoW Watermelon Seed Oil which caused hives and then I tested GoW Argan Oil and while I liked how it balanced my oily t-zone, I believe it was worsening my Perioral Dermatitis and causing some acne breakouts. The Trilogy Rosehip Oil seemed to provide more "moisture" to my skin than the Argan and I loved the texture and how smooth it made my skin look/feel. But all that was short lived... After a few weeks of twice daily use, it increasingly caused major clogging, textural issues and tiny little pimples to form all over my forehead and between my eyebrows. I went back to my long time HG Sage Old Lady Cream and my skin has improved greatly. Maybe facial oils aren't for me after all.

on 3/20/2017 9:20:00 AM

Its good but not great for my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin, it gave some moisturizing but my skin felt a bit irritated after a while ( a few weeks ) of using at nights. I also tried using it by mixing with my foundation in winter days, and I liked it this way. But I just couldn't depend on only this product to moisture and help my skin at nights.. I had to go back to normal moisturizing creams again .
But I think if your skin is dry but not very sensitive, it can work. Just don't put all your hopes on this product to solve all your skin problems.

Popular Face Skincare Products