Essence of Beauty Crease

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are the worst brushes I ever came across.
They are very poorly made, aren't properly shaped (cut), there is no even surface on top of the brush. The large brush is losing it's very long bristles righ out of package. Frankly I've never seen such a long bristles going out from such a small brush. They are 1.5 inch long!
Terrible! I hope no animal was harmed, and they just gathered shredeed fur and badly assambled it onto the brushes.
Don't buy them.

on 4/16/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not gifted at eyeshadow application, especially the outer v. I always applied too much product and everything ended up looking like one big blobby mess instead of a nice, smooth, pretty transition of beautiful colors on my lid. Enter these brushes. You see that teeny tiny one there? Yeah that one. That one is my best bud in the universe. If anyone ever tried to take my tiny little friend there, they would at the very least get a flip flop thrown at them, at the most end up with a swollen knuckle.

These brushes are cheap in price, but that's where it ends. They are soft, and have survived many many MANY washings (I am fanatical about clean makeup brushes). They maintain their shape, do not shed, and the ferrule has never come loose on either brush, EVER.

I use the bigger of the two brushes for doing a crease sweep and/or lid wash (yes I'm odd....don't hate, it's how I do things), and that teeny little brush for drawing on a perfect outer v that I blend in perfectly with my beloved MAC 217 (another brush that will earn you a flip flop smack if you try to take it). I. freaking. love. these. brushes. These little guys are definitely my favorites.

If you have issues with drawing your outer v or other precision detailing on your eyeshadow, get this brush set. You will not be disappointed.

on 3/24/2013 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to buy these after seeing the great reviews on MUA and because they were so cheap. Since I bought them over a year ago I have used them every day to apply eyeshadow to my crease. I usually use the bigger brush. They apply colour quite thickly so I then blend with MAC #224 or #217. They are soft and don't scratch the skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I.DON'T.KNOW.WHY.I.WAITED.SO.LONG.TO.GET.THESE.BRUSHES.
Seriously...I have small eyes and have always been flustered by crease bruhes that were too big for my crease. Even the MAC 217 ends up depositing color all over the lid as well as the crease because it's just so darn big. The MAC pencil brush worked decently but tended to draw too thin of a line that was hard to blend out. Then I tried this and my eyeshadow has never looked so good. The larger of the two brushes is the PERFECT fit for my small crease. I bought these on the recommendation of Marlena the Makeup Geek. She knows her stuff! If you have small eyes, RUN, don't walk, to CVS and get these brushes!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought these brushes when I was a make up novice. I have had them for literally like 10+ years.....yes that's right, that long ladies. Since purchasing, I have become way more comfortable, knowledgable, and into makeup....particularly my shadows......they are an obsession. Over this time period, I have gotten more brushes, I try to invest, because everyone says that your makeup is only as good as your brushes....but I invest within reason. I have Stila, Sephora, UD, and Ulta....but I always go back to these Essence brushes. The small brush is awesome for creating an outer V.....smudging out eye liner, or applying shadow as a liner. The larger brush is still small enough to get into the crease like nobody's business! For the price, these brushes are great! They rival my higher end brushes easily.

on 6/30/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got these on a sale for 50% off at CVS so they were about $3.50 and tottaly worth the price. Otherwise, they are a little expensive for just crease brushes but still pretty worth it. The small one is great but the bigger one shed like crazyyy until i washed it. I dont know if that was just mine or what because the smaller one never shed, but the larger one has stopped shedding now. They are soo soft and amazing for blending eyeshadow and even smudging eyeliner.

on 5/20/2012 8:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Sorry, but I am not really a fan of these brushes. I use the bigger one for crease color, and I find it does not apply eyeshadow evenly and it is a little too stiff and scratchy. The smaller one is an okay brush, I mainly use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lid and to smudge eyeliner. These brushes are not terrible, but I would not purchase them again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been on the hunt for a good crease brush...I saw this on EmilyNoel83's channel so I figured I would try it out...These brushes are AMAZING. Especially the small crease..it was effortless to make a perfect V on the outter area of my eye...my makeup looks amazing and I think I found my HG crease brushes. Also, they were less than 7 bucks. Cannot go wrong with that

on 6/8/2012 4:05:00 PM

I just purchased these today. I never really use brushes only for powder, for my eyes I just use the tiny applicators my eyeshadow comes with. These brushes are a big step up for me. I do feel like the larger brush should be a little less stiff and more fluffy. The bushes are still good though! And the price is great! There look feel and packaging is also nice too.

I would not purchase again because how many of these brushes to they need and I doubt they'll break!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Just purchased this brush duo, and am really liking. The larger one works really well for the crease, and the smaller one is perfect for doing the "outer v". :)

Popular Makeup Brushes