no images

price range

Reviews

fromChena

Jul/15/2007

I love this scent. I agree with everything the previous reviewer said about this: starts out very martini and olive, but dries down to a unique spice scent. Definitely a very unique scent. I also think its pretty dead on... Once I had someone ask me if I had been drinking when I was wearing this!

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairRed

EyesBlack

Jul/31/2006

I quite like this one. It smells faintly of martinis & olives in the beginning...and it's very fun & different. As it drys down I get the clove notes more than anything, which makes it spicy and very wearable for me. It's not as long-lasting as I'd like, but that adds to its appeal in a way cuz it makes it just a soft, pleasant, hard-to-place fragrance. I like how another …Read more

About reviewer (701 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3.0
fromJoy1

Nov/10/2005

I liked this, but, it didnt really smell like a martini. To me, it smells like cloves. However, I do like the scent cloves. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it's good anyway.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Apr/13/2004

Could it be that Demeter actually put gin in this? Or dry vermouth? This fragrance reminds me of when your friend gets drunk and talks 2 inches away from your face. BLEH! It smells horrible! Maybe I'd appreciate this if I were abstaining from alcohol and needed some kind of gratification because this really does smell like the drink.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (433 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/24/2004

I love this scent! I hate florals... I was given this as a gift by a girlfriend who got it just right. Spicy, not to strong, edgy, very young. Just right for me. Smells a little olivey at first but then fades to a beautiful spicy blend. Hard to place and hard to forget.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesGreen

2.0

Jan/21/2004

I was so excited to receive this in a swap. Its not a bad scent, however, I don't think it smells like Martinis at all. I love olives and didn't detect any at all. I smelt it and sprayed it on me, and it made me sneeze which never happens with perfumes. My boyfriend was disgusted and laughing at me. Not a favorite of mine

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from3beth

Dec/05/2003

A weird scent but I like it a lot- I wear it when I go on trips with my girlfriends and the scent is always assiociated with some of my best memories.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/22/2003

Definately not my type of scent. Smells like olives....and not good olives, either.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/23/2003

Bleech! Did I say "Bleech"? sorry, I meant to say Bleeeeeeeeeccccccchhhhh! This is NOT for me. A male scent for sure but if any man I know wears this, they better stand far from me. This made me so sick, literally, that I jumped in the shower immediately and scrubbed it off. It took at least a half an hour to get this scent totally off. Figures the only Demeter with staying power is …Read more

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2003

This did not smell at all like martinis(my drink of choice) and I could detect no olive note. BUT I do like it quite a bit, it's nice to spritz on when I am having a martini party or just chillin around the house. It's mild and doesn't last on me but I don't like strong fragrances so this works for me.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOther