Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2013 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This doesn't do much of a change. It slightly lightens hair but that's about it.

on 4/19/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! DO NOT BUY! I've dyed my hair many successful times in the past. My hair is thin and dyes very easily. I followed the directions exactly and my hair is exactly the same color as it was before (I know this because I compared it to what was in my brush at the time). There was 0% difference.

I seriously made an account on this site just to write this review.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not nearly enough conditioner ... the result was that dying my hair darker (i.e. no lifting agents) actually fried my hair! Bullcrap.

I've used a LOT of haircolor. My favorite is Loreal Superior Preference in the shade "Deepest Indigo", but this color is just as good in the shade 21 Blue Black. I've also tried Vidal Sassoon and Elegant Effects and Natural Instincts. Even the regular Garnier Nutrisse. How is it that this is better than all of them? Lasts forever and is true to the box.

When I coloured my hair with Belle Color it was brassy brown colour. I used shade 403 - Dark Mocha Brown and bought it at walmart for $3.99.

I must say, the dye DID NOT smell which is a plus, but that's probably the only good thing about it...

When I rinsed my hair with the conditioner I found that it felt much drier than it did previously to colouring it and when I dried it I found the colour warped from what was shown on the box... instead of a rich dark brown colour, it was a slightly-darker-than-my-hair-before (which was relatively light) - none the less, it looked good. But I have found after a week of washing my hair regularly, it has faded to the lightness of my previous hair colour, just the brassiness is gone.

Not really pleased... I have used Semi-Permanent Dyes that have lasted longer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this colour because it was on sale for $3.99 and I needed something quick to touch up my roots. I used the "Medium Ash Brown" shade. It was horrible!!! I have naturally blonde hair, but I dye it dark. This didn't cover my light roots AT ALL! I had to go out and by the 100% colour line from Garnier and this worked MUCH better to cover my roots. I do not recommend the Belle Colour =(

I really have nothing good to say about this haircolor...I used it cause my blonde hair was getting too light on the ends and the roots were a little brassy. I followed the directions for a root touch up since my ends are so porous, 10 mintues on roots and another 10 minutes with it all over.
My hair looks exactly the same as before!!!! My roots are the same color as before and my ends have a very slight grey tinge. Very disappointed in this product...and it also irritated me a little, I have a reddish scalp and am pretty warm. I will not buy this again.

I've been using this product for a couple of years now. I wanted to put some red in my hair but still look fairly natural so on a whim my mom randomly picked #55 (reddish brown) up for me. At first my hair was REALLY dark (my natural haircolour is a medium-light brown with natural blond highlights with a red undertone) but after a couple of days the colour really grew on me. I thought that it was going to come out as an unnatural red colour...but I was wrong! I have tried other colours which has either turned my hair purple, vibrant ugly red, or (strangely enough) a medium to light auburn but I keep coming back to this.

on 5/24/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I took one lippie off just because I wish there was more color selection. Other than that, this is hands down the most gentle, effective hair color I've ever used. The color was true to the picture, and my hair felt so soft, manageable, and healthy after using this. The BIGGEST issue have is that as a redhead, no matter what brand I used, will fade after 1-2 weeks. I colored my hair with this over 4 weeks ago, and the color is still vibrant. My second choice of haircolor is Garnier Nutrisse.