3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The first time I smelled Calvin Klein Euphoria was when I worked in the Women's Fragrance department at Macy's, about a decade ago. I was NOT a fan. Too spicy, too brash. I gravitated more towards light, sparkling citruses, delicate florals, and soft roses. Furthermore, I was not a fan of anything with the Calvin Klein name on it: the entire brand targeted a demographic that I was not (and still am not). Years later, I received a sample of Euphoria as part of a perfume kit. I gave it a chance, and this time I fell MADLY in love with it! What an unexpected experience. I could not deny that Euphoria worked really, REALLY well with my body chemistry! It lasts a long time on me, and I've never once gotten tired or annoyed of the way it smells after wearing it for a few hours. Oddly enough, I've never purchased the full-sized bottle, even though this is a staple in my fragrance wardrobe! I keep repurchasing the rollerball version year after year: I love that I can quickly throw it in my purse on the way to a restaurant, a fancy event, or throw it in my carry-on luggage when I travel.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I’ve worn this fragrance for years, and it’s always a great standby. Sometimes I go long periods without using it, and it never fails to amaze me when I finally pick it up again. There is really no other out there quite like CK Euphoria.. it’s probably the sexiest scent of all time, or one of at least. It’s a little dark, a little mysterious, and very provocative. Definitely a mature scent, a beautiful musk with the perfect amount of deep, feminine floral notes. I only wish the staying power was better, as I can admit it’s a little lame. I feel I need to use a lot for it to last. But the perfume itself it absolutely remarkable, and definitely gives the image of a powerful, sexy, confident woman. There is nothing light, airy, or meek about it. It’s not a “fresh” or girly scent by any means. It’s mature, sensual, and intense. You really can’t go wrong with this one, a definite classic.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I have this in a 3 pack of different Euphoria rollerballls. It had original euphoria & 2 flankers. I really like the scent. It deep, mysterious, seductive, heady....every perfume from CK is a masterpiece. I have Obsessed (not to be confused w Obsession they are 2 totally different scents), CK2, CKone, & eternity I’m going to add escape real soon! I bought a big FB of Eternity so I could liberally walk through a cloud of mist. I have a bottle of One & the rest are rollerballs. I’m a huge rollerball fan proponent!!! An inexpensive way (rollerballs range between $20 and & $29 normally for 0.20oz 6ML but some brands do 0.34oz) to try a frag & I can have it with me always wherever I go In my bag. And rollerballs last s long time as long as of u can use up a 1.7oz even if u liberally Apply you your daubing & the juice is ultra concentrated.You don’t have to worry about over spraying being that odious oderiferious female that all people avoid! I like bath&bodyworks Dark Kiss bodywash w it. Ck is tied for my fave house of perfume tied w chanel I like that ck is more affordable & their perfumes smell great & they are pretty easy to get in my big town by me except that Ulta is always OOS on stuff but Walgreens carries FB (not roller). Rollerballs are the best thing since sliced bread I collect them I prob have 50 rollerballs. This is another #winner from house of ck! YES to rebuying another rollerball not a FB I’ve got too many FBs to finish & I’m broke so I don’t want to spend a lot $ on adding to my burgeoning collex ????

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

2 years ago

I have no idea why this doesn't have high ratings! This is an AMAZING scent. I don't remember a day where I wore this and did not get any compliments. There would be people stopping me to ask what scent I'm wearing. The ONLY con: Please change the bottle for this. For one thing, it's like a bullet, it doesn't fit in every bag and the cap always falls out in the bag. If you have other sharp items in your bag like keys, etc. the metal part of the perfume gets scratched easily and it's just not a good look. But other than that... PERFECT scent. Lasts long and suits my skin very well.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

actually i really love this cheapie, it is so long last if i sprayed today, i will still smell this the next day but the smell felt a lil bit oldish and do not fit me well, i think it because i dont really get the mix between musk and berry and also my body's natural scent doesnt seem to blend really well i start to take a look at the neck as i sprayed and after ten minutes the skin became irritated. I'll consider again to repurchase because it does long last

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

Among CK's most recent perfume offerings is this dark sexy fragrance. This fragrance is a spicy gourmand. The amber and wood notes take center stage which lends to it almost a unisex quality. I don't reach for this often but when I do I find it to be spicy in all right ways. Notes :sensual lotus blossom and black orchid. Euphoria by Calvin Klein then finishes off with amber, violet, cream, and wood notes.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

Smells good but as with all ck perfumes it's a waste of money because they do not last .. This and eternity are the worst with lasting power ..

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush Green Accord Heart Notes: Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Black Orchid Base notes: Liquid Amber, Black Violet, Cream Accord, Mahogany Wood This is a sexy unisex scent (say that 3 times fast :P), that is along the same lines of Tom Ford's Black Orchid. Not that they smell alike, but the general idea of women gravitating toward strong, sexy nighttime scents is the same. This is like lazily swinging on a hammock at night, while you enjoy the stars and inhale the sweet fragrance of the blooming flowers and the lush green leaves, as you cuddle next to your man. This man is the love of your life, the one you desire the most. The one your heart will never let go of, no matter what. And how his natural scent or cologne mixes like a symphony with the fragrance of the summer night is one that you will never forget. That's Calvin Klein Euphoria.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

This scent is a little on the strong side now that I am a mom but back in the day this was my going out scent :)

About reviewer (985 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Redwings11 : your review was great! And I take it that you like my favorite hockey team, too? Euphoria is the best CK perfume I have smelled in awhile. I may have to add it to my collection!!!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55