4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

14 years ago

I am very pale, and this shade is a perfect shade for looking natural with a little pearly shimmer. the staying power is pretty good unless I wear it with another shadow or a liner. I would repurchase except I have found a similar shadow that stays better.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I really like this as a browbone highlighter, like I use MAC Shroom. I also use this as an all-over colour and I use Prune Captivante 43 on the lids. I have the previous model, w/o the mirror and clear-handle sponge applicator. Frankly, I could care less about those minor details because: 1) I put on my make-up using a regular-sized mirror. I've no need for a mini one, not even on the go, since I use a base, eliminating creasing and reapplication, 2) IMO sponge-tip applicators are the worst things to use for e/s, besides your finger. Brushes are the way to go, application- and hygiene-wise :D Only thing that could stand improvement is its package closure. I find I unnecessarily struggle a teeny bit to open it - which would probably be annoying for ppl who keep the brush in it (i.e. might fall out).

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

15 years ago

This is a beautiful slightly shimmery pale beige which I used constantly as a base shade before I discovered high-end make-up. However, the packaging is crap and broke really easily so it only gets 4 lippies. I would buy it again if it had better packaging. UPDATE (Oct 2012): Now that I am 40, I have found that shimmery eyeshadows such as this tend to highlight any eyelid crepeyness (and I don't have much) so now I prefer Matte or Satin eyeshadows on the lid. I would still use this but not all over the eyelid like I used to.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age30-35