Bourjois Pastel Lumiere pearl eyeshadow Beige Rose 08

Bourjois Pastel Lumiere pearl  eyeshadow Beige Rose 08

4.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Who's a pretty polly then? Well. You will be. with this beauty on your lids.

A lovely champagne eyeshadow. Very buttery in texture, just the right amount of pigment. What I love most is that its not bitty. Know what I mean? When you have an eyeshadow very pretty in colour but the chunky glitter makes you grit your teeth. This is as smooth as the day long. With no tell tale glittery bits.

I don't use mine as an eyeshadow but as highlighter on my cheekbones . It gives a very pretty glisten. Just the right amount of highlight, so you look lit from within. Your highlight won't be on fleek per say. (Eww, why is 'fleek' even a word)

I don't use the mirror in the compact. I Dont get how someone could be comfortable using a mirror that size, unless you were a borrower. Nice addition though.

Had mine for 2 years. Use it everyday. And I've yet to hit pan. A good buy.

I really like this eyeshadow - its very sheeny satin finish rather than sparkly and tacky looking. You can use it as a standard eyeshadow or under brow or as a cheekbone highlighter. It looks more cream/nude than 'rose' so i'm not sure where that name came from. If you wet your brush you can also pick up the product and make it look more intense as an eyeliner. Pretty good staying power. I aways have this in my makeup bag - a bit of a staple. Like the packaging although I always seem to loose the brushes for bourg makeup. I like how there is a small mirror inside the eyeshadow and it shuts with the help of a magnetic.

on 2/5/2014 12:44:00 AM

I really like this satin cream beige eyeshadow color. I can use it alone for a one color all over the lid but definitely needs a base. I do notice that this formula looks greasy and very shimmery by the end of the day, and sometimes creases even with an eyeshadow primer. I have tried it as a cheek highlight, but it clogs my pores and gives me little bumps.

This is a butter smooth eyeshadow! The color is neutral with a hint of shimmer. Great for highlight or as a lid colour. Easy to blend as well.

The packaging is cute, a little unsteady but it's fine for a drugstore product. Love that is a mirror big plus.

It is a really lovely product but i wouldn't buy it again because i have tons of palettes with the same kind of colour.

on 1/12/2014 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

A good highlighter or base shadow. The texture is smooth but not creamy because it's baked. It's shimmery in a very subtle way that means you could wear this every day. I first used this years ago when I was younger and didn't know much about make up. I would put a bit on my lid for a brightening effect. I now mostly use it in the inner corner of my eye and brow bone. I've even used it as a check highlighter when I couldn't find mine. Overall a lovely shadow that's comes in the cutest packaging.

on 8/15/2013 10:40:00 AM

Only reason i wouldnt repurchase is because i got this as a gift from bourjois paris, and i have tons of other eyeshadows that i still didnt try out. Lets get to the review: Beautiful colour, texture is silky and smooth. You can use it dry/wet, BUT i dont suggest you use it wet all over the product, because the surface might become hard after. So use one half side for wet use, and the other for when you wanna use it dry.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product & colour rights all the wrongs in this world of ours!!
Honestly, its the most perfect piece of makeup I own....
The colour is a creamy, neutral with a slight shimmer that can be used alone or as a base or subtle highlighter.
PERFECT
Application is easy, smooth & trouble-free.
Of all the Bourjois colours, this is definitely on top of my list of must-haves.
Excellent, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

on 6/23/2012 3:12:00 PM

Can't begin to tell you how many times I've gone back to this. Beautiful silky application, a great all over base colour. Even after a big night, one sweep of this over your lids makes you look human again. Love love.

on 6/22/2012 3:39:00 PM

This must be my favourite single eyeshadow ever!

PROS:
- The colour is a beautiful creamy beige, almost the colour of my skin (NC10-15), minus the shimmer of course. The shimmer is lovely and not glittery at all. Perfect base colour for an everyday look and it looks amazing as an inner corner highlight.
- It goes on nicely and it's easy to blend. I have no problem picking this up with a brush at all.
- I LOVE using this wet. You can easily use it dry after, because it's a baked eyeshadow. The colour comes out much more intense, it so so pretty!
- I also use this as a face highlighter. It looks lovely on my cheeks and cupids bow.

CONS:
-The packaging is cute, but it's bit bulky. I wish I could depot these and put them in a palette.

VERDICT:
Love this eyeshadow, I use it almost every day. The colour is beautiful and so versatile. Would definitely repurchase it!

on 5/8/2012 9:21:00 PM

My favorite base eye color. Very silky, smooth, neat and have very subtle lustre. The color is as the name describes: beige rose. Very good for a base or simply just use it to brighten your eyelids. Some other Bourjois single eyeshadow is not this silky. This one is a gem. I will definitely repurchase it.