Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i tried this as a spot treatment on regular inflamed pimples and was not impressed at all. however recently i tried it on a oozing pimple that i had just popped and this worked wonders. i applied neo at bedtime and put a small circle band-aid over the area just like the reviewers below advise. when i woke up the next morning and took the band-aid off i was amazed! you couldnt even tell that just the day before i had a huge whopper of a zit there. it did take a few more uses before the spot completely healed. however i wasnt left with a dark spot like usual. perhaps this is because i used the ointment which has cocoa butter in it.

on 8/28/2009 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Neosporin +Pain Relief Cream is my acne and cold sore warrior. I dab this on when I feel the first tingle of a cold sore or pimple, and it seems to arrest their development and begin the healing process. Love it!

on 6/3/2008 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If you have dark skin that gets dark marks after a breakout, this is for you. just like it heals burns and scap scars, it will help heal acne marks. put it on the blemish while it is still ''fresh'. i've noticed fading in some of my blemishes. also, its important to wear sunscreen. but the neosporin really helps prevent acne scars if you use it diligently. the only problem is, i hear, you can't use it for prolongs periods, which sucks since it takes forever for dark marks to fade!

on 2/1/2008 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Awww man, what a lifesaver! I have cystic acne on my chin and everytime I pick one of the bumps to get the infected hair out, the bump would start bleeding like crazy and leave this big mark on my face that take years to disappear. I picked this great big pimple last night and of course it bled like crazy so I figured that I would have a big scar to deal with in the morning that I would just cover up with makeup. However, I put a whole bunch of Neosporin over the bump before I went to bed, and what do you know?? When I woke up, there was hardly a scar or mark left on my face from the pimple that I had picked the night before. I almost cried...tears of joy!!

I can't believe I have gone all these years accumulating scars on my face because I picked my acne when all I had to do was put Neosporin on pimples while they were healing!!

***NOTE*** This does not stop or prevent acne. It simply helps with the healing of skin after the pimple or infected area has bust, broken, or bled.

Popular Lotions / Creams