65%

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

It’s my second purchase of this one: fantastic, subtle blush that can be used so flatteringly. It’s grea5 for every occasion and time of day. Love it and it has encouraged me to try other Nars products, all of which have been great in my view.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

2 months ago

I have a travel size version of this and while I love the color I can't stand the shimmer. I have a bit of acne and it just highlights the problem so much. I would love to find a version of this that is matte.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 months ago

Have never used a blusher till it #hitpan before. I get compliments when using this because it doubles as a highlighter. Also like that it’s buildable. I have dry skin so this works well. I also live in a humid climate. A friend who has oily skin does not use this at all because it looks like an oil slick after a while. Take note!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

4 months ago

This is the blush that got me back into blush (thanks, NARS!). I never fully fell in love with it, however. The peachy-pink shade is certainly flattering, and though I understand the complaints about the pigment and hard pan, I was never bothered by dipping my brush in a bit more because I have a heavy hand with blush. No, I think it was the gold shimmer than made me lose interest -- I like a slightly stronger flushed look and the gold clashed horribly with my pink undertone. Could I have eased up on the intensity? Sure, but I've also replicated this color in cream blush and don't see the point in trying to pan something I'm lukewarm about.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

4 months ago

I used this when it first came out. I liked it a lot but don't recall why I stopped using it. In any case, I just bought it again, and I LOVE it. Perfect texture and color, really soft and flattering and easy to apply. My new (old) go to blush! I've tried just about every type of blush from just about every brand. I like a lot of other ones, but when push comes to shove, this never fails! And the color goes with everything!

About reviewer (379 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

5 months ago

I love this blush, it blends in so beautifully and it has a nice golden shimmer which I really love wearing! 😀

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 months ago

I finally caved in and bought this cult classic. I am so glad I did. For reference, I have NC15 skin, with blue undertones. My partner never notices my makeup. And I'm happy about that - as I tend towards the no-makeup/natural look, with everything but blush. As I am very fair-skinned, I need to wear blush to look healthy. I applied it for the first time last night. A little goes a long way (unlike my other favourite blush, Dandelion). I love the balance between peach and pink, and I noticed a nice golden glow, that others have found too "glittery." I didn't find the gold tone too shimmery. In fact, I think it contributes to the "lit from within" look that others have described. I can tell this will be HG status for me!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

7 months ago

Such a cult blush! Bought it simply for the name. Wanted to love knowing it wouldn’t give me an orgasm. Yet, the color didn’t show! Tried other NARS blushes and most worked. BA said it was because it had a golden tone. Weird.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

8 months ago

Very, very pretty on my MAC C40/Bobbi Brown Warm Natural complexion. I can see why this is so iconic; the perfectly balanced peachy-rose shade warms up my skin and enlivens my face, making me look healthy, glowing and sun-kissed. Being in my 50s I tend to avoid shimmery products as I think that they can be ageing, but used sparingly Orgasm gives a gentle, sheer and flattering radiance. Applied more heavily, the gold shimmer became very obvious and emphasised my otherwise not noticeable pores. To me this is more of a complexion highlighter than a blush. I bought this product in the mini size along with a mini Orgasm lipstick. The only powder blush I've used regularly for literally decades is Bobbi Brown Tawny (and I still have enough in two palettes to last me another 10 years!) but I've found that Orgasm applied very lightly over Tawny has breathed new life into my blush staple. Orgasm is a gorgeously flattering shade on a warm-toned skin, but needs to be carefully applied to stay on the right side of that shimmer. Slightly less shimmer would have earned 5 lippies from me.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

Love the texture and the shade is a really sweet shimmery pink. I have light brown hair and light-coloured skin so I think this shade is perfect for me when I am not tanned. Now that I am starting to get darker I mix it with the Bumpy Ride shade which is an corally orange and the result is amazing! Fair skin bronde haired girls you should definitely try it! https://www.scrooge.co.uk/s/1032864/Nars-Cosmetics-Bumpy-Ride.html

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium