3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I tried this bubble bar and although I was not amazed by it, I did like it somewhat. Pro: a little but moisturizing (I have dry itchy skin and after my bath my skin was less itchy and dry, but still not fully moisturized) -the bubbles that it made lasted the whole half hour I was in the bath Cons: -I used a full one and I still did not get as many bubbles as I wanted - I did crumble it slowly under running water and there was a layer of bubbles but it was not big (maybe I am doing something wrong). - the scent went away too quickly, towards the end of the bath I could not smell it at all and afterwards on my skin it was really faint. - no color in the bath, since it was white Overall, I liked this bubble bar, but I would not run out and buy it, I would swap for it or buy if it came in package with other things I wanted to buy, but it did now WOW me at all. It was very boring and blah!!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I love the smell of almond, and I loved the way the bubble bar smelled. What I love about this bubble bar, is it created so many bubbles! The smell although very, very pleasant did not last at all in the tub. I wish the scent could have lasted when placed in the tub for the bubbles! The almond placed on top of the bar was adorable for decoration, and it was funny to see a little almond sitting at the bottom of my tub by its lonesome self. "Why, hello little almond!" :) I wouldn't buy again do to the simple fact I could not smell the bubble bar after it dissolved and created bubbles. Edit: Apparently the smell is very strong, my DH came in the bathroom hours later, and knew I took a bubble bath because of the smell the bathroom. He only knows what a LUSH bubble bath would smell like because he has used them before with me. But anyways, he came in like at least six hours later, and the smell was still lingering. So the smell of the marzibain bubble bar is really strong, but I think I failed to smell it was because I am actually sick, and a little congested. But knowing this I will actually repurchase and use it when I am not sick to see how it goes.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is a must have if you are a snowcake fan. Smells just like the snowcake bar. I used a whole bar in my bath but you could get away by just using half of one. Lots of scented bubbles. Hopefully Lush will bring this on back again for the holidays.

About reviewer (295 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBlack

11 years ago

My favorite LUSH BBS ever. This is an incredible yummy almond smell...similar to Snowcake. I can not believe this was discontinued...its so warming and calming and yummy.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Almond is one of my favourite smells, so I really liked the smell of this product. I think this is a very relaxing bathproduct. I'm puzzeld though what to do with the almond. I'm not going to eat my bathproducts and I don't like to have an almond swimming in my bath. It looks nice, but isn't very practical.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

11 years ago

The smell of this is what drew me to it. It's got that lovely almond smell, which I'm a sucker for through and through. It's easy to crumble into the bath, and the pleasant aroma is certainly among its benefits.. as well as softening your skin. I'm not a huge bath product person as I don't currently have a bathtub at home but this is a treat for those times when I have access to a bathtub :P

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Powdery "cake" studded with an whole almond that looks and smells good enough to eat, like bakewell tart! Dissolves easily under running water, feels cool and moisturizing between the fingers. Produces a wealth of tight creamy bubbles lightly scented of marzipan- not so much to leave the scent lingering on my skin and not so much as to put DH off when he wants to share a bath!. Moistuizes the skin and no big cleanup operation when you have finished using it. As with lush no wastage on uneccisary packaging so very ECO friendly. Will definaley buy again.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

11 years ago

I actually got the Marzibain Bubble Bar in a LUSH gift set set I RIS. I only was interested in the gift set because I wanted to try the Snowcake soap that everyone has been raving about. The Marzibain bubble bar was a major disappointment. I crumbled the bar under the running bath water and it did produce a lot of bubbles which I love. The bubble bar smelled soooo good in the package. It smells like rich vanilla and almonds which I loved. I was upset because I could not smell the fragrance in my bath at all. The bubble bath was very soothing I admit but I love my bubble baths to be very fragrant. The Bathos Bubble bar will be a better choice if you are looking for bubbles plus fragrance. I gave the bubble bar 2 lippies instead of 1 only because of how many bubbles it produced. Don't waste your money on this bubble bar.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Mmm! This smells and feels o smooth in the tub. The almond smell is nice and subtle, and this bubble bar leaves my skin feeling super smooth in the tub, and afterwards. I just cut the bar in half with a knife, then crumbled it under hot running water. A few extra crumbs were rolling around at the bottom of the tub at first, so i'll make sure to squish every chunk next time! Just the half bar made PLENTY of bubbles, so 1/3 a bar would probably work just as well. I would definitely recommend to others and buy again but not before I try other bubble bars!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I was inlove with this bubble bar once i took a sniff. I just love the smell of mazipane YUM! this bar has just been pulled out as part of the 2008 xmas collection but i get the idea that it comes out every year this time. Just remember to crumble this under the water as its running!! one of these reviewers talking about this bubble bar just threw hers in the tub and complained about no bubbles lol. obviously she wasnt told how to use it. anyway enjoy this bar as its lovely!! merry christmas!!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair