Biotherm Biopur Exfoliating Gel

No Image

4.8

I have come to the conclusion that nothing non-prescription is ever going to budge my blackheads. Bah. However, this is far and away the best scrub I've ever tried. It definitely makes my face look brighter and my pores look smaller. It smells nice and I only need to use a tiny amount each time, so the small tube should last a while.

on 10/7/2007 5:11:00 AM

This product works very well for my combination-oily, acne-prone, and congested skin with large pores. It is a foaming scrub that is very gentle but yet exfoliates very well. My skin is very soft and bright after using this and pores are refined.

on 9/1/2006 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite scrub. The most gentle-yet-effective exfoliator imaginable. Smells good and the small-ish tube should last for awhile. I'm not sure what else to add except that everyone should have this--it's the best!

on 7/22/2006 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great scrub. It feels very gentle yet effective on my combo skin. I use this before the Biotherm Clarifying Balancing Mask twice weekly and feel that it's definitely a good product. Highly recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been my HG scrub for a while. Beads are dense enough to work, and it rinses well. I've strayed once in a while thinking there may be something better, but I always come back to this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scrub! It's the best scrub I've ever used! Very gentle but definitly still works amazingly! The price is so-so - $16. Overall great product. I was able to use it every other day with NO irritaion on my combination, acne prone skin. I would definitly repurchase but my derm has told me not to use any scrubs at all.

on 3/25/2006 12:13:00 AM

This is a pretty good scrub with tiny microbeads that noticeably refines your pores. But I have very sensitive skin and this isn't gentle enough to use on my entire face, so I only use it to exfoliate my nose and sides of my nose. I wouldn't use it more than once a week as it is rather drying. There's not much product in the tube though - for the price I think the tube should be bigger.

on 7/1/2005 7:33:00 PM

A gentle, effective scrub in a wonderful, refreshing cleanser base! This takes care of flakies gently and effectively, and is not harsh or drying. Fabulous!

I agree with frezgirl. This stuff doesn't irritate your face and it does a good job. After using it, i look like i had a facial cuz my face is luminous and healthy looking. The packaging sucks cuz there's not enough product and it's atiny tube. It's expensive as well for so little product. However, i will repurchase because there's nothing quite like it.

on 6/14/2005 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

They could make the tube bigger. This product is excellent. It's made with microbeads so it is very safe and doesnt scratch the face. It is very fragrant which i like, but it leaves the skin very smooth after using it. Use it maximum 2 times a week, but once is only necessary.