no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/22/2009

I love this color! I would describe it as "mermaid tail blue" It's an icy turquoise color exactly the shade of the ocean around St. Thomas. This is one of my top summer shades of nail polish, I love it for a pedicure. The polish itself wears very well, definitely the full 5 days (at least on toes...I've never worn it on my fingers in the several years that I've had …Read more

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/02/2006

Great color, awesome blue, very fun. Goes on very well (and I can get lazy when applying polish). Nice bright shade for summer, espeically on toes! Would repurchase if I need a blue.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Oct/08/2005

Very pigmented and shimmery. It's a nice turquoise hue with gold shimmer in it. I found it a little streaky, but that's because I've never experience deep shades with lots of pigment in it. I love turquoise, so that's why I bought it. It looks nice with medium length nails, with long nails it looks a little blah. Repurchase is a definite if it's not LE!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Sep/16/2005

I also found this polish a bit thick but it dried quickly enough and it didn't bubble. It stood up well enough, didn't chip or anything but I got bored with it three days later and removed it. Two coats were sufficient to make the color even, it's a very intense slightly greenish blue. Looks fabulous with a glitter topcoat.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43