OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 36-43
OPI Dutch Tulips

on 12/16/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I think I may have found my new favorite red! I love OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock and could never find a replacement. I came across Dutch Tulips and now I'm in love. This is a beautiful classic red and looks good on all digits. Perfect for all holiday seasons and all year round. Love this red.

on 12/24/2010 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great color for my Casper white complexion. I love it on my toes, it is pretty and so fun! Its a very nice light blue-red and is lovely even in fall/winter. I am a Strawberry Margarita girl on my toes all summer but I quite like this shade for something different. Goes on easily, stays on well, does not show mistakes as glaringly as some other polishes. Not too sparkly which is good because at 40 I feel silly when I am overly shiny. I also like I can wear this on my fingers well, it's not too garish.

on 5/27/2010 11:26:00 AM

I have loved this color since college! (1992) and have been buying it repeatedly since then.

I feel its more of a red than a pink ---but its just a sweet color and looks great for summer. Happy fingers and toes!

on 4/13/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous springtime/summer red polish, especially great for a pedicure! Sometimes you think it's a dark pink color, and other times it's red--very festive in a warm-weather kind of way--it's absolutely the color of those pinkish red tulips you see blooming in spring. Extremely glossy formula almost doesn't need a top coat, but with Seche Vite, it screams gloss. You could also classify this as the color of fruit punch. Love it!

Popular Polishes