Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.3

on 7/29/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a sample of this that I tried twice. Both times I found this scent too sharp, unharmonious and rough in its composition. This is not a well-blended formulation and the drydown is rough. I also felt that it gave off a similar vibe to Eau de Cartier although that fragrance has a lavendar note I did not detect in this. Both fragrances give off a cool type scent, good for hot weather. I thought that this is a cheap formulation, something I might find at the drugstore that would be unisex. Overall, not a good pick with my chemistry and not my style.

on 7/14/2012 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I do not like this at ALL. Gross. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and I used the whole thing up, not wanting to waste it. It smells like an old musty rotting basement. Like a moldy wet rag you found laying in the corner. The smell fades extremely fast to be undetectable which is bad if you like it, but great for me, because the smell nearly gagged me every time I used this. I cannot understand what people like about this fragrance. It is not flattering and is just downright disgusting. I have gotten many compliments on my GAP Dream More, Victoria's Secret Summer Mist, and even scented lotions from VS but no one ever said a word all the times I wore this. At this point I am hoping they couldn't smell it and that's why they didn't comment! I have even gotten compliments on Clinique Happy and that's the most overrated teenie bopper crap you can buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I can review this perfume in one word...uhh..NO!
For me, at first the perfume does smell good and citrusy FOR SECOND, but then in the drydown it smells just like my blue-haired great-grandmother's clothes used to smell. I think it's the strong smell of cedar that is offending my nose. It's ironic that the younglings seem to love this scent so much, and it reminds me of the oldest person I ever knew! Maybe the great-grandmother's of yesteryear are being reincarnated and wearing Light Blue! LOL!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite perfume! I am very picky with perfume, and this has to be my favorite. I cannot tell you how many compliments I get when I wear the perfume. The boys love it! It is gentle and not over powering, yet very sexy. I am almost out of my current bottle, and can't wait to get another!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have loved this for so long on other people. I broke down and bought a bottle. I LOVE THIS! It smells exactly like Moschino I Love Love but this last longer so I will buy this. I love how it smells girly yet somehow masculine ... it is crisp and bright and citrusy. I know everyone wears this but I don't care - it smells beautiful!

on 9/28/2009 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of this. Absolutely love it. I don't feel I could ever get sick of it. My only issue is that is doesn't last on me. AT ALL. I smell it when I spray it, then I can never smell it again - and neither can anyone else. It must not work well with me, personally. I wish it did because it's a beautiful fragrance. Not overpowering, very clean and fresh. The packaging is nice. Very simple and easy to spray. I would give it 5 lippies if only the smell lasted more than 30 seconds!! Plus, being Dolce & Gabbana, its really pricy.

on 9/16/2009 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Like the fragrance but i got tired of it. A bit too sour and doesnt last at all.

on 8/11/2009 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Light, fresh, & clean smelling. I love this perfume. I use lots of different ones, but always go back to this one. It stays on all day long. I usually get compliments when I wear it. Love it, love it, love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

EVERY SINGLE TIME I WEAR I GET COMPLIMENTS!

on 12/16/2008 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this fragrance. I have Moschino's I love love, and the SA told me this was very similar, but without the overpowering orange scent (I like it, partner isn't so keen on it).
Very nice, light scent - I wear it pretty much every day. I can still smell it after 10 hours, but admitedly I'm smelling my wrist.

Popular Fragrances