Pevonia Botanica EVOLUTIVE EYE GEL

Pevonia Botanica EVOLUTIVE EYE GEL

4.1

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Very good for dry lips too. I only use it in the morning. If I use it at night my eyes are more puffy in the morning, which is not unusual for eye creams. Does not clog pores.

on 8/6/2013 6:03:00 AM

It was the first cream/gel that helped with my dark circles. I think it's coz of vit. C. Packaging is not good at all, you have to cut it at the end.

on 8/13/2011 4:17:00 AM

A wonderful light and refreshing eye gel. It absorbs well and feels lovely on. The main downside to this is the packaging. The tube is great in that it's neat and tidy but it's not very compressible and I don't doubt that there will be heaps of product left in the tube once I can no longer squeeze any out, meaning that it will have to be cut up and scooped out at that point!

On the spendy side, needs the more moisturising cream applied after (for me at least), but simply a lovely product.

on 8/11/2011 4:37:00 AM

I was so hopeful for this product, but the results after a few days are severely disappointing. The product would just not absorb and left a weird sticky film that sat on top of my skin. After applying it both day and night, I started noticing dryness on my eyelids and surrounding area. Then I started feeling itchy sensations on the corners of my eyes. After about a week's usage, this eye gel made my eyes red, swollen, and itchy! And I looked like I got punched in both my eyes, I had to use an ice pack to lessen the puffiness. Not to mention a dry, scaly texture on my eyelids. Ugh...I hate this so much, I'm definitely returning it. Be careful with this product, I don't know what's in it that's causing this!

on 7/27/2011 6:27:00 PM

Because this is vitamin C, I kept it away from sunlight. Although the container is densely sun-protective. I kept it in my fridge so it was cool upon application. It isn't a cream, so it's not hydrating. I'm not sure if I saw any changes.. it didn't make my eyes worse. I did not observe any puffiness or dark circles. It doesn't help with wrinkles.

on 12/10/2010 1:13:00 AM

I bought this on the recommendation of Paula Begoun's Beautypedia - it was one of 'Paula's picks'. I must say I'm not having much luck with her picks for best eye creams, because this has definitely not worked well for me. The cream is not moisturising enough - my under-eye lines seem even more prominent after using it and the area in general seems drier after use. Conversely, it is also causing the formation of milia. I think the formula just doesn't work for me. I'm going back to using Clarins' Special eye balm!

on 10/8/2010 10:20:00 AM

great!best eye treatment ever!i have c evolutive and its perfect!it makes the whole eye area look so bright and relaxed,no fine lines any more!it has hyaluronic acid which is one of the most important ingredients and you can feel the moisture immediatly!i bought it after research and i am really glad that i did so...wonderfull!!ask for a sample and you will not regret it

on 7/4/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Received a sample from the cosmetologist who does my facials.Wow! I love it! It does what it says - reduces puffiness and dark circles. I was amazed at the improvement after a few days of trying it. I'll buy it when I run out. It may be pricey but you get what you pay for!

on 6/25/2007 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

THE BEST EYE GEL I HAVE EVER USED and mind you, I have used meh-heh-heh-ney (many)!!! So light & easily absorbed. No stinky fragrance and totally soothing! Gives the benefits as claimed - reduces puffiness & dark circles. Best part is the light texture ensures that one will not form milias under the eyes! I am a true Pevonia fan.

on 2/20/2007 3:44:00 PM

My friend brought this for me a couple of days ago after using it herself for several months & loving it. This is a gel so sinks in nicely but does a great job of clearing up drying. I used to use my Paula's Choice face cream on my eyes but the texture & feel of this product on my eyes is much nicer. A nice treat if you can afford it - 35 on SkinStore.CO.UK.