no images

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

So....I've been using FF Glossing Cream for years. It is my GO-TO-Ultimate FAV; however I am always on the prowl for something that turns my frizzy hair in shiny, healthy looking hair that has a little weight to it --kinda glossy...but definitely not greasy or limp...just so it is not fly away. I use FFGC on damp hair and blow dry; sometime I put a dollop in my hair dry but I've been looking for something else. I've tried every oil, dry oil and the like on the market from five dollars to 55 dollars, nothing seems to work. It's either too silicon-ey or too greasy or just smells so awful that it doesn't matter how great it looks if my eyes are watering and I can't stop coughing or gulping for fresh air! I was recently shopping Ulta and came across this little wonder. I tried it and wow! My hair was frizzy that day--it was super humid out and I was really impressed how this gave it a piecy, glossy defined look. I really liked it. Also the smell was very pleasant and did not bother my allergies. I purchased this gem, yes it was a little pricey, twenty beans for 4 ounces, but oh so worth it. I also bought the silkening oil foam...will write a review on that too. I love this new product, I am a happy hair girl. - Details - This light hold weightless texturizer eliminates flyaways and enhances shine. Key Benefits: Lightweight conditioning texturizer Smoothes hair's outer surface to enhance shine and smooth flyaways Creates light texture and separation without a heavy product feel Tip: Flyaways will be forever banished with this silky texturizer! Apply in pearl-sized amounts and emulsify in between palms and fingers for best product distribution.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I received this lovely Aquage product as part of a goody bag at a salon opening party. It is excellent in both quality and performance, as noted in the previous reviews. Recommended!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

15 years ago

Wow! This is a wonder product for smoothing down those spikey flyaway grays I have around my temples (you know, the kind that make you feel like a hoot owl? lol) Also, really softens my coarse, bleached ends. It is a very rich, thick product and you don't need to use a whole lot. Make sure to follow the instructions and use on dry hair only...I didn't the first time I used this and...let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight!

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age36-43