Aquage Detailing Creme

No Image

4.7

Water (Aqua), Isopropal Palmitate, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PVP/VA Copolymer, Lanolin Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25, PVP, Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Gellidiela Ascerosa Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Neptune Kelp Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Sasrgassum Filipendula Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 10/6/2017 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So....I've been using FF Glossing Cream for years. It is my GO-TO-Ultimate FAV; however I am always on the prowl for something that turns my frizzy hair in shiny, healthy looking hair that has a little weight to it --kinda glossy...but definitely not greasy or limp...just so it is not fly away. I use FFGC on damp hair and blow dry; sometime I put a dollop in my hair dry but I've been looking for something else. I've tried every oil, dry oil and the like on the market from five dollars to 55 dollars, nothing seems to work. It's either too silicon-ey or too greasy or just smells so awful that it doesn't matter how great it looks if my eyes are watering and I can't stop coughing or gulping for fresh air! I was recently shopping Ulta and came across this little wonder. I tried it and wow! My hair was frizzy that day--it was super humid out and I was really impressed how this gave it a piecy, glossy defined look. I really liked it. Also the smell was very pleasant and did not bother my allergies. I purchased this gem, yes it was a little pricey, twenty beans for 4 ounces, but oh so worth it. I also bought the silkening oil foam...will write a review on that too. I love this new product, I am a happy hair girl.

Details
This light hold weightless texturizer eliminates flyaways and enhances shine.

Key Benefits:

Lightweight conditioning texturizer
Smoothes hair's outer surface to enhance shine and smooth flyaways
Creates light texture and separation without a heavy product feel

Tip: Flyaways will be forever banished with this silky texturizer! Apply in pearl-sized amounts and emulsify in between palms and fingers for best product distribution.

on 10/10/2011 4:35:00 PM

I received this lovely Aquage product as part of a goody bag at a salon opening party. It is excellent in both quality and performance, as noted in the previous reviews.
Recommended!

on 5/11/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! This is a wonder product for smoothing down those spikey flyaway grays I have around my temples (you know, the kind that make you feel like a hoot owl? lol) Also, really softens my coarse, bleached ends. It is a very rich, thick product and you don't need to use a whole lot. Make sure to follow the instructions and use on dry hair only...I didn't the first time I used this and...let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight!

Popular Styling Products