Lancome Juicy tubes tickled pink

No Image

4.5

on 5/29/2016 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A soft complementary color to go with a everyday look. I love that there's no shimmer or glitter, it's just a rosy pink color that's semi-sheer. The scent is light and pleasant, but a cosmetic taste if get in mouth. Not loving the sticky feel that goes with all the Juicy Tubes, but it's not a big deal to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got this as a sample in my recent GWP, and I'm loving this moisturizing natural pink gloss. It's exactly the shade I look for. Just enough colour to give some life, but sheer so I can wear it over top any lipstick.

It's a cool dusty pink, almost a mauve tinged pink. Neutral, a MLBB shade, not a nude.

on 2/5/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tickled Pink is a lovely, shiny, neutral rosey pink shade which really brightens up the face. It has a watermelon scent, but I detect a slight perfumey note which prevents me from giving this gloss "5 lippies". I wish it didn't have that, but it doesn't prevent me from wearing this pretty shade. It's my go-to gloss, ideal for natural makeup days and also times I'm going slightly more intense on the eye. It always seems perfect for every occasion, never overdone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this colour. It's really natural and perfect for work. The smell is amazing, it's very watermelon but not overpowering.My lips feel soft and supple with this lip gloss and I definitely recommend it to anybody looking for and natural but gorgeous lip gloss.

I love this gloss! It's the only thing which will keep my lips hydrated and smooth 24/7.
I also like the scent, almost like watermelon. The color is very natural.

on 1/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my mom's favorite lip gloss. It's a pretty pigmented neutral rosy pink color, very pigmented compared to other Juicy Tubes. It also smells absolutely delicious. However, for me it's a bit sticky and the taste isn't that great. All the same, has wonderful shine, and I always enjoy wearing it because of the smell. For the amount you get in the full-size tube (0.5 oz), it's really not that expensive!

on 12/19/2011 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

got it as GWP and yeah, it's good stuff with a pleasant smell and a even texture. and hey, it's lancome, it's gotta be good because of the brand and the price. The color barely shows though, to be honest, well you can tell from the color itself. it's medium pink so if you are experienced with lip gloss, you know what im saying. i wont purchase because its too expensive for a gloss even though the quality is high.

on 11/8/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This smells nice, applies smoothly, and is a flattering pink shade suitable for daily wear. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I like to try new things, and this doesn't last long (I have yet to find a lip gloss that does, though).

on 8/19/2010 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used Lancome's Juicy Tubes back in high school and was obsessed with them. I stopped for quite a few years and have rediscovered my love for them with this color. This is a Juicy Tube 'Smoothie' and it is a rosey-mauve. It looks quite dense in the tube but on the lips it is sheer but still gives my lips a hint of color. It has no shimmer and is a very natural look. It has a jelly like consistency and feels very comfortable when it's on the lips, very moisturizing. I don't find it sticky but it is slightly tacky. I have sensitive lips so this is great for those who do as well. It smells like watermelon and tastes kind of sweet. It doesn't bother me but if you aren't a fan of artificial smells and tastes it may not be for you. This comes in a tube with a slant tip applicator. I don't use the applicator because I don't like getting it dirty so I use my finger (clean, of course) or a lip brush. The only reason why I wouldn't purchase again is because this contains a whopping 0.5oz which will take forever for me to finish. This is $22CAN which I think for the amount is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have four JT, and this is definitely my favorite one. It goes with everything because of the natural pink-mauve color. It's definitely a great MLBB gloss! I also love that is has no shimmer since it looks more natural. The formula is very very shiny and a little bit sticky, but I don't really mind it since it lasts for a really long time. It has a light honey scent that also smells quite floral. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it doesn't bother me too much either. I love this lip gloss and I use it pretty often!

Popular Lip Glosses