68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I just received this in the bergamot variation from Scentbird yesterday and I think I'm in love. I could not stop smelling my wrist all evening. I generally do not tolerate perfumes well, but this does not give me a headache at all. It is rather expensive, but a really wonderful, fresh-yet-warm, subtle scent and I think I will be indulging myself in a full size!

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is another one of my scent mainstays. The notes are listed a combination of the essential oils of orange, mandarin and lemon with petit grain, cardamom, caramel and musk. This is one of the only citrus-based fragrances that actually lasts on my skin and works well with my chemistry. I love to layer this with other scents, and it is a gorgeous vacation scent that can be worn anywhere, especially warm places. I love the bottle as well as it reminds me of the vast blue Southern Italian skies. This scent is unisex and smells wonderful on men too.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

8 years ago

I was given a sample of this, but I wasn't impressed. Not that it isn't a good product, all Acqua di Parma fragrances smell good and siophisticated to me, but this one didn't pass the exam because I couldn't keep from comparing it to my biggest orange fave, Montale's Soleil de Capri. Like Arancia, Capri is orange based, but the pyramids are different in that Capri has got LOTS of herbs and a sweet note that result in a soft, candied, round and juicy orange, whereas Arancia ends up smelling cologne-y and sour, although it claims to have a caramel note to it. If Capri really manages to bring me to a summery island, Arancia will only slightly remind me of a summer postcard, or a summery drink in a city bar. It's also a weak fragrance. It doesn't last much on my skin and an hour after I've put it on I can only smell a faint note, more like the smell a bath gel leaves on your skin than a real fragrance, and this, for the price it costs, is really sad. The blue bottle isn't that bad, but in the end it loses its charm.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesViolet

9 years ago

Not for everyday, but perfect for hot summer days when you crave an unsweetened orange juice kind of perfume experience, something light and unpretentious yet mildly sophisticated. A true orange, realistic and Italian by origin. Must have been reformulated a couple of years ago or so, because the ancient version was fast to disappear, whereas the one I bought more recently lasts longer, several hours on a truly hot day. Still, not as lasting as the some of the rest of the perfumes from the Blu Mediterraneo line. The small sizes are great for when on the go, the bigger sized bottles are good value for money.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

9 years ago

Gorgeous. Perfect orange scent. Must be a citrus lover to love this. It smells very plain and simply like the peel of an orange when you're peeling it to eat one - yum. It is not very masculine but not feminine in a floral way because it is pretty much just what the name says - orange! (arancia) ... One of the truest longest lasting citrus fragrances I've found. Lovely for summer.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Just beautiful - clean, fresh, summery - lots of compliments with this one.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

11 years ago

I bought a sample of this in my eternal quest for delicious citrusy fragrances. I love this crisp orange flavor, not too sour but fresh. The price is stopping from getting a full bottle. I'd rather refill on Light Blue for the$

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

I'm normally not a big fan of citrus fragrances as they tend to smell too sharp for my taste. I really like this though - it smells exactly the way your hands smell when you've been peeling and eating sweet, juicy satsumas. I realise that might not be a sophisticated taste but for me it's associated with happy memories of autumn and Hallowe'en, so this is a pleasure to wear.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinOther

12 years ago

I am a huge fan of citrusy scents, and this one really won me over. I bought this unsiffed from Sephora, and I absolutely love it! To me it's a bit masculine, which I like, and I can really smell the citrus. I get alot of grapefruit and orange in this fragrance, and it's very light and fresh and not overpowering at all. Lasting power on me was pretty good.....Hours after I sprayed this on my wrist my sister told me that I smelled amazing. It's a very clean, bright fragrance that's not headachy or sickening at all. Definitely a spring/summer scent! It's pretty pricey, so I try to save it for those special occasions. But I will definitely repurchase when I run out. Beautiful!!!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I love this, I love all citrusy scent, and the dry down smells like crushed leaves. Too bad, as with all citrus scent, it doesn't last more than 15 minutes on me. Some people complained scent only last 2-3 hours. If all citrusy scent last 1-2 hours, I am happy. Its not cheap, around $100 for a 4 oz bottle. The reason I will not buy it again is because something new & different will come out by the time this bottle is finished.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm