Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger

3.8

on 11/26/2011 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great, and stays a while. Will buy again.

on 2/2/2011 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all of BBW's products, I love their aromatherapy line the most. Orange ginger was one of the first scents I tried, and I still love it to this day! I love the lotion and the beautiful glass bottle it comes in. It's light without feeling greasy, and is a perfect light moisturizer for the summer. A bit too light for the winter, but perfect, light, and fresh smelling for the summer!

on 5/30/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i felt like i needed something to perk me up in the morning. i believe in the value of aromatherapy. this scent makes me happy. it's not too greasy so i can put my clothing on quickly after applying it. i have the shower gel and scrub too. i don't use this on days where i'm wanting to wear perfume (i wear b&bw perfumes mostly) but on just a "regular" day this is perfect!

on 6/20/2009 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I just bought this yesterday. I saw this lotion when I was looking through my best friend's purse and so when I saw it at BBW yesterday, I just had to have it! It works really well and it smells great! The scent is really calming. Although at first, you might think it smells like one of those moist towelettes you get at restaurants, once it sets, you'll see just how much you'll really like the scent! I think it's probably a little thicker than the other lotions available at BBW & I think that's probably why it works so well. Definitely going to buy this again! :)

on 1/26/2009 3:52:00 AM

Great citrus scent. I love the combination of orange and ginger in this product. The lotion is a slightly thicker consistency than the regular BBW body lotions--very moisturizing. I recommend layering this lotion over the body wash. This helps to keep you smelling great longer. And I like the packaging of this product... the glass container and burnt orange color makes it look good enough to set out on my bathroom counter and the pump makes it easy to dispense.

on 3/13/2008 12:51:00 AM

The fragrance is this lotion is SCINTILLATING, SEXY, SUAVE AND SUMPTIOUS. Love it layered with my Origins Ginger Essence cologne spray. People stop dead in their tracks and say who smells so great! yummy, yummy.

I'm a little sensitive to actual perfumes, so I strictly buy only scented body washes, lotions and sprays like those at Bath and Body Works and similar stores.
I've found overall that layering a body wash followed by a body lotion often gives enough scent that lasts all day. (I work from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. and I find that these scents last long after I get home from work.) When I going out or I'm wearing a particularly light scent, I also add the body wash and sometimes even mix scents.
Now, for the Aromatherapy lotion. I purchased the body wash and lotion hoping it would help wake me up and energize me each morning, since I'm not exactly a morning person. It did the job and I love the scent, though, as other reviewers said, it is strongly citrus.
I seem to get more "aromatherapy" from applying the lotion than when using the body wash in the shower, though.
I also am very pleased with the packaging of the lotion, which comes in a glass bottle with a pump.
Though the prices are exactly the best at Bath and Body Works, you can get some pretty good deals when they have sales.
I just hope they don't eventually ditch this scent/line like they have so many other products.

I can definetly smell the orange in this lotion. Surprisingly, I prefer to use this during the fall/winter months. I think it's because I used the sugar scrub of this scent a while ago during that time of year, but also because I need something to energize me when everything outside is so drab : P. This has medium moisture, but smells great.

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I love this scent! Very citrusy, great for summer, and it moisturizes nicely and absorbs well into the skin.

Wow! This is a new must-have from the Bath & Body line. I am very satisfied and quite impressed with the new Aromatherapy line. The orange ginger is the best smelling. Have you tried this scrub? It smells incredible :)

Popular Lotions / Creams