John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

1.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just like the shampoo, it dried up my hair and it made it look so frizzy! It turned my highlights a muddy orange color after a few washes and it didn't keep it's luster and shine. If you color processed hair, I wouldn't purchase this, no matter how cheap it may be.

on 1/6/2006 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was desperate since they discontinued Biolage Earth Tones and got this. I am grossed out by the heavy perfumed smell- it also doesn't deposit any color into the hair that would make a difference. I have colored red/brown hair and am searching for a replacement for my beloved Biolage Earth Tones. This drug store brand is not it...will not be buying again!

on 8/30/2005 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this thinking, it's dark pink, it will help my color last. it doesn't. and it really doesn't condition so well either. if i didn't know better, i would think this is drying out my hair and making the color fade. if you dye your hair, this just isn't going to help it at all. i gave it a two because i like how it looks and the squeezy tube. i would not repurchase this.*update*i am actually throwing this away...my hair feels coarse and unless i use some other product, i can't even comb my hair wet. this sucks real bad, i took away my good packaging lippy because i hate this stuff. (and i am thrifty, so if i am throwing it away, it has to be really bad.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the fruity smell of this and it conditions fairly well. My hair was left soft and detangled. It also helped a little with shine. not too bad. edit: Overtime this build up really bad, so you definitely have to clarify and or make sure to switch around with other light conditioners.