John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

3.9

my hair has seen pretty much every color of the rainbow at this point so its been through a lot to say the least and considering my normal dyed color was a very dark brown going red was a bit of a change so along with new red hair which was a john fredia color (deep cherry brown) i bought this conditioner and the shampoo as well and i can say that it did make color last way longer then previous dye jobs but that could just be brand vs brand and quality of dye i didnt really care for either of them alone or together the shampoo pretty much stripped my hair of any moisture the conditioner did a fair job at best at conditioning my hair but weighed it down and made it oily after at max a day and i normally have dry hair they are now gone though and im glad because i wouldnt buy again

on 4/8/2013 7:55:00 AM

I am a natural red head, and put a temporary cinnamon through my hair about 2 months ago and now it has faded to a beautiful auburn! This conditioner makes my hair sooooo bright and shiny and soft, it just slides through my fingers! Whenever Im feeling bad about my hair I put some of this in and its all better!!!
Some notes on what I do (I mean, its not rocket science but hey!)
I smother a big blob on the hair from my ears down, leave it for about a minute (for as long as I can be bothered) and it washes out like a charm!
Only con is it gets pink EVERYWHERE. All over the bathtub, but it comes off!!!

I would use this along with the shampoo radiant red and I LOVED it! The smell in my opinion is THE BEST! I would probably buy it on the smell alone! Of course color (especially red) fades overtime I did notice that my red tones whether they were faded or not stayed very nice and red:) Even though I use the Brilliant Brunette now for my brown hair I'm always tempted to buy this stuff again! I hear people say its expensive but for the quality I think the price is great.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised people hate this stuff. I've been dying my hair for years now, without a break and this is the only conditioner that brought shine and body and bounce to my hair again. The smell is amazing, this does not deposit color but keeps what you have and enhances it. I've had my hair for about two weeks now and I've shampooed a bunch of times and my hair is still red! Love it!

on 12/27/2007 12:33:00 PM

I only use this conditioner because I use John Frieda Colour Glaze which I think is brilliant. So I also use the Radiant Red shampoo and conditioner as suggested on the Colour Glaze. Very often you find that using a whole range of the same products enhances the effects since they work together.
The Colour Glaze certainly helps to enhance my naturally red (but fading) hair. I am not really convinced that the conditioner makes an iota of difference to the colour but it's a nice enough conditioner and it's not expensive.

on 8/7/2006 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really like this product. I used the one for deepeer shades of red after I added some temporary color. It really brightened the color and made it stay around longer.

on 6/4/2006 2:40:00 AM

My friend got me this for my birthday. I have black hair and NUCLEAR RED sections in it. This smells amazing, and it makes my hair really really soft. I only use it on the front part of my hair though, cause I spike the back up. I might try and use it on the back, and see if it weighs it down or not. Overall, a great product.

on 3/2/2006 6:52:00 PM

This doesn't do anything for saving my color that I can tell. It's a thick conditioner that is pleasant enough, but it seems to dry my hair out and make it frizzy. Had high hopes--it's horrible.

on 5/26/2005 3:01:00 PM

This conditioner is the best I've used for coloured red hair. I use the one for lighter red (copper to scarlet) and it has kept my light copper hair from fading to a dull blonde/brown. I love how shiny my hair is. I use Feria Blush Blonde and it can damage the hair follicle, but this conditioner keeps my hair from breaking. I love it. I also use the shampoo and the anti frizz serum from John Frieda.

I have had ongoing problems with the red highlights in my hair fading. I strarted using this in conjunction with the sealer last week and the results are really superb. No fading, my hair is smooth and glossy. An excellent product.