OPI Avojuice- Cran and Berry Juicie

OPI Avojuice- Cran and Berry Juicie

3.6

My friend gave me a small travel size bottle of this lotion. I can’t say I am impressed at all by it. I expected better out of an OPI product. I found the smell nauseatingly sweet and the lotion itself was quite runny. I prefer a hand lotion to be more thick. I am glad it was given to me for free and glad that it was a small bottle as I am sure I would struggle with a big bottle. Mostly because of the smell. Blech, save your money or if you buy one make sure you smell it first.

I really like the Avojuice hand creams and Cran and Berry is one of my favourite flavours. The hand creams are of a thin consistency, and you only need a very little to cover all of your hands. It absorbs very quickly and leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated. The Cran and Berry flavour has a sweet flavour, with a hint of tartness. It reminds me of sherbert as the scent is slightly tangy and not your traditional, sweet, berry. They also come in handy travel sized bottles, which I love. I always have an Avojuice in my handbag!

on 9/11/2015 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Really dislike the scent and would not buy it again based solely on that. It's a fairly runny lotion, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. This is a good product for someone who want to add some light moisture to their hands but doesn't want any greasy feeling. Unfortunately I hate the scent. Will not purchase this.

on 2/21/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Honestly, I'm underwhelmed. I know lots of people like the Avojuices but it just doesn't do much for me. It smells sweet, not sure if you could call it cranberry, but very sweet. The consistency is pretty thin and absorbed very quickly. It left my hands feeling moisturized, but soon the "moisturized feeling" went away. It's really a decent lotion. I'm gonna stick to OPI's nail polishes instead :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OPI Cran & Berry Avojuice handcream has a really nice, sweet scent. To me, rather than smelling fruity, it smells like sherbert. It is very moisturising and helps keeps my hands soft and smelling great!

on 8/16/2011 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Im totally in love with this lotion. The smell is absolutely gorgeous, I can smell something like cranberry bubblegum and I love it. Right sinks in, leaves my skin moisturized and soft and a little goes a loooong way. I use this for my whole body and it works great. The packaging is perfect and hygienic. Totally will buy it again.

on 11/10/2010 8:40:00 PM

I ended up with this product free in my OPI nail specialty kit in Beauty School and I was eager to try it. I didn't care for it. I loved the smell of the cranberry, but that's really all I loved about it. It's of a watery consistency so it absorbs fast but also it dries fast. While performing hand massages I hand to replenish my clients hands with product. Not a winner for me.

on 4/4/2010 11:11:00 PM

Yummy. This lotion smells amazing. Fruity, but soapy in a good way. It is not thick, more of a watery consistency which is great when doing manicures. It soaks into my skin quickly. To be honest, its not a very good moisturizer, but it still smells delicious and the lovely scent lingers for a while. I would recommend this, but not highly.

on 12/29/2008 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the how the lotion sinks in so fast! My hands feels very velvety smooth. I live in a very humid country and I really appreciate such lotions which doesn't make me feel icky when the heat strikes. Upon application, the scent smells very cheap, like some sort of plastic bubblegum scent. After a while, the scent settles to a soft berry (still slight bubblegum-y scent) scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion is amazing but I honestly detest the scent! Doesn't smell like Cranberry at all. Just soap. For this reason I wouldn't repurchase.