3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Wonderful light musk and floral scent. Not heavy florals, well blended and gentle. Musk does sort of fade in the background if your nose is used to it so perhaps even if you can't smell it others can. I can tell the ingredients aren't the quality of Chanel but this perfume isn't meant to be its own item like that- it is meant to enhance the wearer only. So if you don't like 'safe' scents do not get this. It does smell light and graceful. I smell bergamot and jasmine especially, apart from the musk. There is no actual creaminess to it but the smoothness of the notes blending so well together gives the impression of cream. This is what my son's nicest and most amazing nurse, nurse Mehri, wears! It is this lovely aroma that seemed like it was part of her personality , made me feel so relaxed and content. I wanted to ask her so many times which perfume she uses. I only found this while looking for a fragrance as a gift and snapped it up for myself instead It matches her and she is a gracious beautiful kind gentle lady who is very thoughtful and does a lot without making it seem like it and never shows when she feels tired, so the child never feels it. She even does stuff for me quietly, and I only realize after. Just the association can make or break a perfume. I got it as soon as I realized this is her signature fragrance. Mehri is the type of person I want to be when I'm her age! I do question whether her bottle is before the Coty change though.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

6 months ago

Ahhhh, Amazing Grace! I adore it. So clean, so sparkling, so fresh, so good. There’s nothing else like it. I had it a few years ago and didn’t repurchase, just drifted off to different things, but lately I have been casting about for a certain type of scent, and I tried a few before I realized what I wanted was Amazing Grace, so I bought the whole shebang, the 3 in 1, the conditioner (why have they stopped making this? It’s great conditioner. I got mine on Amazon), the firming emulsion, the edt, the body spray. I don’t understand folks (nearly everybody here) saying the scent doesn’t last. I believe they are just becoming accustomed to it and can’t smell it anymore, but other people can smell it. I can smell this even the next day, just from wearing the edt and the lotion which is excellent. All the products in this line perform exceptionally well for me, with the added bonus of a scent that I adore.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

10 months ago

I really like the smell of this BUT it does not last long. I’d purchase again just bc I love how it smells when I put it on with the lotion when I step out of the shower but it really does not last a full hour.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I absolutely love this scent so much. I find Amazing Grace to be a very sophisticated, feminine, and clean scent. At first, it may smell a bit strong but let it dry down and it is just lovely. It smells gorgeous. I get so, so many compliments when I wear this. I find it to be a very clean scent and people often tell me the same. This version is a bit lighter, but still lasts all day, and I like it for everyday use. I also really like the bottle, I love the clean, classic, simple look of them. I only wish it was more affordable. I think the price is a bit much especially for the matching 3in1 shampoo, body wash, bubble bath combo.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I first smelled AG in cream form that a patient had brought with her, and loved it. I finally bought a bottle of the cologne, and love it. As a RN, I can't wear anything overbearing, but a couple of sprays inside my top in the morning provides a lovely all-day fragrance for me! I mostly wear it in warm weather; during colder months, it's Annick Goutal Ces Soir ou Jamais, which I have worn for twenty years.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

2 years ago

This is a nice light scent, but it smells too much like laundry soap.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

4 years ago

The first 30 minutes of applying this perfume are the worst. It smells like clean clothes that are WAY to clean. However with time, it becomes more musky and turns into almost like the smell of a baby!! Oh my god I love it. I normally spray perfume on my upper back but for this, I HAVE to spray it on my wrists so I can sniff it throughout the day. It is my comfort smell. It lasts quite long on my skin which is a bonus, definitely a good 6 hours. Highly recommend if you love the scent of a baby!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

My friend influenced me to be crazy about Philosophy products and Amazing Grace fragrance easily became my favorite! The scent is very subtle yet long-lasting on me. However, I tend to spray it on my clothes and not on skin because I observed that it lasts longer that way. The scent is a refreshing floral at the beginning that turns into a soft musky fragrance once it settles. I intend for this to be my signature scent from now on!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

It smells like bad hairspray to me. I have it because it seemed so popular I fell for the hype. I won't even use it as an air freshener to get rid of it. this reminds me I need to chuck it.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I've been wearing this for over ten years. It's a light, clean fragrance that I often choose when I don't know what fragrance I want to wear that day. It's also a great choice for times you feel you shouldn't wear a heavy fragrance, like on hot summer days or when you are going to be in close quarters with other people. It's very light and not at all offensive. Smells lovely and I get compliments almost every time I wear it...even from people who usually don't like perfumes.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55