Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.4

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 3/12/2010 10:19:00 PM

I liked this cream, it moisturized the under-eye area very well, has pleasant small and texture. The amount is a bit too small for the price, I somehow used it up very fast.

I really love Weleda products, but this just isn't doing it for me! It moisturizes a little, but did nothing for my dark eye circles and fine creping, if anything, it made the creping more pronounced.
I also have the Wild Rose Day and Night Creams, which I love, love, love! Putting the night cream around my eyes is far more effective than this eye cream in terms of moisturizing at least.
I will continue to love my other Weleda products, as they are amazing! This one will have to remain half-used at the back of my cabinet however.
Will not repurchase.

on 6/19/2007 3:24:00 AM

Good eyecream - leaves the skin smooth and refreshed (but still matte) overnight. Like the metal tube, although the 10ml is a bit small. Only problem I had with it is that it hated all my concealers (Prescriptives and Bourjois) and would react with them into little flakes. However, problem solved with CD Hydrating Concealer.

on 4/30/2007 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Nothing to rave about. Didn't bother my (very) sensitive eyes, but didn't do much for them either. Bit the bullet and am back to Shiseido's Benefiance, and still thrilled with it.

on 2/20/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews of this product, I was anxious to try it and ordered it from Baldwins in the UK, to be shipped to me here in the USA. Once I received it and used it, I was SO DISSAPOINTED in the results! It felt great on my skin, but oh my god, it ACCENTUATED every wrinkle under my eyes! I have never had this happen to me before with an eye cream, so I am totally shocked by this, and am really surprised no one else who used this cream mentions this -can I really be the only one who noticed this? After reading all the ingredients, the only ingredient I trace to possibley causing this is the beeswax they use, because oils fill in wrinkles, but the beeswax must be what is causing all my eye wrinkles to show up and look so exagerated, by settling inside them instead of smoothing them over like a cream or oil would do. Lastly, my eyes started getting watery after a few hours wear, so I no longer use this eye cream. I guess I'm going back to my "Holy Grail eye cream", Lancome's Progres. Progres is so rich and oily I was hoping to find something lighter for daytime use, but this Weleda Wild Rose eye cream is definitely not it. =(

on 2/14/2007 2:24:00 PM

I was surprised at how much I like this eye cream. It has a thinner consistency than I am used to, but despite the initial impressions, it works! I find (as I have with all other Weleda products that I have tried), it actually moisturizes, instead of just sitting on top of my skin. My concealer does not crease any more underneath my eyes from the cream underneath, and that skin seems to stay fresh all day! Only a small dab is necessary, which makes it economical, too. I love this eye cream, and will continue purchase it, even if it has to come from the UK!

on 12/30/2006 10:44:00 AM

The best cream for my sensitive skin, has some calming power... it help when you work with computer, your eyes does not feel so tired..