Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)

Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)
Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)

4.1

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Tetrasodium EDTA.

on 10/11/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think I got a bad batch or ruined it from heat - it sat in the mailbox while we were away and the consistency seems off. It ruins the finish of my foundation making it patchy. It does this with any foundation I try. I'd love to try another bottle, but being in Canada it's about $25. So I'm a bit divided. Really wanted to love it cause any foundations from the drugstore are too pink and usually a tad too dark. As a broke university student idk if I can afford risking buying another one if it will turn out the same.

on 9/9/2016 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Where has this been all my life? I had no idea this product even existed until I saw it on YouTube as a foundation lightener. I have spent years never being able to find foundations that are light enough for me and I’m so glad someone else figured this out. I have very fair porcelain skin and everything is always way too dark, orange, or pink for my skin. This product allows you to lighten your favorite foundation to the shade that works for you. Thank you sharing the secret to us pale ladies.

This stuff is awesome. I never can find a foundation that is light enough for me. I mix this with my foundation, and it's perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOOOVE this product! As a redhead with lots of freckles, it is very hard for me to find a foundation that is not too orange for my skin, even the most porcelein seem to have a yellow-y undertone. This fixes virtually any foundation to match your skin shade. It has a nice creamy, opaque texture, pure white, that when mixed into a foundation, lightens it up and blends really well. This did not break me out at all!! It does not have a smell, and for the most part, doesn't have a long list of ingredients. It is very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way to lighten up bb creams, foundations, etc. It seemed to last a long time although I did set it with some arrowroot powder so it is hard to say how it would do on its own. Overall, I really like this product and would recommend it for any fair skinned girls out there!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Meh. I think this is something people buy when they don't understand their undertones yet, so it seems like they're just "too pale" for everything and adding white is the only solution. You're really better off using something like colormatch.me and finding something that actually works for you. The ingredients in this are meh and the pigments aren't very finely milled, so it sort of ruins any foundation you mix it with. Even something really skinlike like a tinted moisturizer turns into a cakey, patchy mess with this.

Amount spent: $10
Usage: 80%
Amount considered wasted: $2

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a good foundation for lightening other products. It does the job real well.
I don't think it's full coverage, so mixing it with a full-coverage foundation will sheer it a little bit, but it depends on the quantity you use.

However the ingredients are not of best quality.
Many comedogenic ingredients on the top of the list. It has no silicones in it which would make the product glide much better and stay foe longer.
For its quality I believe it is overpriced.

For those with acne, beware...

on 3/28/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this recently to mix in with foundations that are too dark for me. It does an excellent job at mixing with most that I have tried. The product is gentle and easy to apply on my dry skin. I did find that it did not play well with the Maybelline Fit Matt & Poreless foundation. This may have been because the types of foundation are incompatible but it has worked well with all others that I have tried.

If you are pale and struggle to find either a foundation that is light enough or has the right undertone, then this will be your new best friend. I have very dry skin that is not prone to breakouts so can't comment on this factor. It hasn't upset my dry skin though which is great.

on 1/15/2016 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i received this in the mail the other day from amazon and i've tested it a few times and have come to the conclusion that this shit is my jam. as with many pale people, i have a really hard time finding a foundation that goes light enough to actually match me. i dealt with it for a few years with many different foundations, telling myself the difference between my face and the rest of me wasn't as obvious as i thought it was. unfortunately, reality hit me and i realized that i had to do something about this because i looked weird as hell with my mismatched face. enter the dreamtone white foundation. a pump and a half and my guerlain parure de lumiere in 01 beige pale is the exact color i need it to be to match my neck. best of all, it doesn't change the consistency or finish of my foundation. i'd say this is a must-have if you're pale like me and tired of nothing matching you!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I can't live without this! It's an absolute staple in my makeup routine. I have very fair skin, NW10 is even a bit too pink, so a white mixer is a must have for me. I've tried MAC Face and Body and Illamasqua but the consistency of both never mixed right. They are also very expensive and when you have to use it every day it adds up. I get my Dream Tone on Amazon for about $9 and it lasts me two months. It's not too runny and not too thick and makes your makeup lighter without completely whiting you out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an absolute must have for me. I am about NW 10-15 in MAC, for reference, and I have to mix white with almost all of my foundations. This product doesn't change the consistency of my foundations (although I have not tried it with thicker cream foundations)--I've even mixed it with a liquid-to-powder foundation and it still works effectively. The price is totally reasonable, and it lasts a long time as well. If you're very, very pale, I highly recommend this. Never go out looking orange ever again!