Payot Tonique Purifiant

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.7

aqua, propylene glycol, glycerin, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, salicylic acid, coffea araabica extract, rosa canina fruit extract, maris limus (sea silt extract), ostrea (oyster shell extract), tocopheryl acetate, benzophenon-4, tromethamine, disodium edta, parfum, phenoxyethanol, sodium methylparaben, cl 19140 (yellow 5) kl 4, cl 42090 (blue 1) ao 1, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, citrinellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexenecarboxaldexyde, limonen, linalool

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great toner for oily skin ...not happy about the propylene glycol .... But this does perform well, leaves the skin very clean.... But like previous reviewer commented, could not use more than once a day....would make skin too tight.

on 4/30/2011 12:03:00 PM

I think Payot is seriously underrated when it comes to skin care products. I have tried a few and have become a big fan since. I'm onto my second bottle of this toner (I order the 400ml (with pump) one from strawberrynet at 38.00AUS$) and could not be happier. I did try Lancome's Alcohol Free Tonique Douceur but left it mid way and went back to Payot's. It does a great job of lifting impurities and making my skin feel so refreshed and clean without drying it out at all. My skin always looks better when I use this. I also tried Payot's cleansing milk "Demaquillant Essentielle hydrating milk with shea butter" and love it also.

on 9/5/2005 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have had really good luck with this toner. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and it doesn't dry it out. I really like the kind of bright green color as well. It has helped to tighten my large pores and eliminate the minor blemishes that I had.