no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 years ago

I was very disappointed in this conditioner. Not even a tiny bit conditioning. I used several times in attempt to mend our relationship, it simply did not work. After every use my hair was completely unmanageable making it very very difficult to comb through. I typically love EO's products, but the Rose & Chamomile poo & conditioner was down right bad.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This conditioner is pretty darn good! My hair is soft and silky after I use it, and not at all greasy or weighted down like some conditioners make my hair. I had my doubts about this brand since I had heard others say that most EO products smell like patchouli...a scent neither I nor my husband appreciate! But, I bought it anyway because I was looking for a more organic conditioner. I love the stuff, it works well after any shampoo (I'm currently using Giovanni, an organic brand), and would buy again. The scent of rose really does overpower any other essential oil smells in there. Try it!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Great herbal chamomile scent with a hint of rose. Doesn't take much to condition my hair, I use it about halfway down to the ends, not on my scalp, as it's a bit moisturizing for my hair which tends to be oily in the summertime. But I think it will work for me in winter allover. Makes my hair really soft, I use it after EO Lavender shampoo.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

This has become my HG conditioner. My hair was getting drier and breaking more frequently. After trying quite a few different conditioners, I came around to this. The scent didn't hurt plus I lacked the absence of parabens. Bottom line, though, it works. I've little breakage and my hair looks terrific.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I use this as both a rinse-out and a co-wash. It smells very herbal which I don't mind. It conditions very well and leaves my hair glossy. It is also organic and gives good bounce to my curls. Which the bottle was designed a bit better because I had a hard time squeezing this stuff out.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

11 years ago

I actually quite liked the shampoo version of this, and the product component of this was pretty good. But the packaging was AWFUL! After, like three uses it would barely come out! I had to spend 10 mins just squeezing and turning the bottle upside down to get a tiny bit out!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

I love this brand of conditioner, it makes my bleached hair REALLY soft and it has all natural organic ingredients. It doesn't leave a nasty film on your hair like alot of drugstore brands. Although I think this one smells nicer, the EO rosemary and mint "volumizing" conditioner seems to work better for me. My hair is very thin and this "moisturizing" formula is thicker and weighs my hair down more. I would recommend this because it makes your hair noticeably softer and shinier. It would be nice if it came in a bigger bottle, for the price. Look for this in a health food store or the organic section'

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

13 years ago

Same as my review for the shampoo - I adore this line. I wish it came in larger bottles as I tend to use much more condish than shampoo. Makes my thick, wavy, color-treated hair shine. And it's Animal Friendly!

About reviewer (397 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. It has great quality ingredients. It moisturizes and conditions my very fine hair without every weighing it down. I use this in conjunction with the EO Rose & Chamomile shampoo, and my hair has never looked better since using them. These work better for me than any of the higher end hair products I've tried. I love that EO uses natural ingredients, too. I've finished my first bottle and just ordered another bottle. I think it's a bargain for the quality of the product you get.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

14 years ago

I love this conditioner. Same comments apply as the shampoo... it's great and the smell is simply amazing.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29