Too Faced Lip Injection

Too Faced Lip Injection
Lip InjectionLip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in holiday set along with the Love Flush blush. While I love the blush, I really don't like the gloss. I got it in the shade "Milkshake", which appears coral-orange on the tube, but the colour is very sheer. I tried to swatch on my hand before I put them on my lips... And my hand is left with a streak of itching red spot exactly where the I swatch them. I still tried to put them on my lips and it burns in the beginning. I have never tried other lip plumping product, but I know for sure this product is not my favourite.

on 5/13/2017 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i would never but this product again. very dissapointed on the overall product. it burns and irritates your lips very much it doesnt even plump them just makes them red and irritated. also i got some on my face by mistake and its very red and blochy please dont waste your money on this.

on 5/2/2017 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my god, this burned my lips so bad! I had to take it off immediately. I'm throwing it straight in the trash. OUCH.

on 3/12/2017 1:50:00 PM

what? I already have pretty full lips if I used a plumping product It wouldn't look natural on me. this made my whole mouth red,I got this in an ipsy bag just to try it out and it just burns and feels like a really irritated my lips. after about 5 minutes I was done with the hiring feeling so I wiped it off on the back of my hand(bad idea I had a big red blotch ony hand for the longest time)

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Finally got my hands on this product. To be honest, my lips are already full, but I wanted a boost. It tingles and burns when you apply it. It's not painful, in my opinion. My lips (and the skin around it) turned a bright pink color after 10 minutes. I made sure to CAREFULLY apply the gloss on the perimeter of my lips, without going outside the line and somehow the redness still appeared on the outside of my lips. I'm pale so it kind of looked like smeared pink lipstick on my face. So foundation is needed in order to conceal the redness. You can't wear this while barefaced, if you're pale. So yeah, that was a downside. As for the plumping effect... I do think it plumped my lips a bit. It's not a huge difference though and it wore off quickly. The gloss itself has a great fruity scent to it. I wouldn't buy this product again, but I love glossy lips so I'm keeping this one. Not exactly a lip plumper, but very a cute tube of gloss.

on 2/28/2017 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Holy cow does this product sting/burn. The first time I used Lip injection in color "milkshake" I found my lips were burning for at least 2 hours after application. My lips did look my plump. I also like to sheer nude color of milkshake...good to layer with. But the pain...not worth it to me. If you can stand the pain, this product does plump lips. Also down side, it was a tad drying.

Luckily i got the deluxe size otherwise i would be crying over the money i spent.
I'm not very sure about the plumping effect but i'm sure that it just ever so slighty worked.
The stinging isn't that pain and it does have a faint nice smell to it , for these, i enjoyed the product + the classy packaging. I just apply for the sake of not wasting my money now or just as gloss.
Not recommended for anyone looking for 100% or even 50% results.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this has cute packaging. It as a high end look and for everybody who knows me, I'm into the high end look since I pretty much have my beauty products out as a display in my bedroom. My room looks like Sephora's MAC section and I'm hardly kidding. Anyway, this product is terrible. It stings for absolutely no reason because after the stinging subsides, you're left with irritated lips that look no different than before you applied the product. Honestly, I think brown sugar, honey and a touch of nutmeg are the key to plump soft lips that last for hours. I consider this one a waste of hard earned cash.

This product hurt or at least staying the first time I put it on so I felt like it was working . It has never bothered me anytime cents .
I was unsure if my lips looked any plumper after first use . What I did notice is that if I didn't use it I feel like my lips looked smaller . Hence it must be doing something .
The only other lip plumper that I ever use was the Dior plumper that they still carry from a long ago . Actually initially tried that one but it didn't work at all this time around.
I saw a lot of reviews for life injection so I tried it and I'm sticking with it until I'm out . I will try a different brand next time .

on 1/29/2017 3:24:00 PM

I have this and I have the extreme version so I can tell that there is not much big of a difference between this 2. At first they gave me some plump but after use it everyday there was no more plump with none of them. But I will give the product 3 stars for really moisture my lips really good every time and for that I will still repurchase