3.9

n-Butyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Amyl Acetate, Butoxyethanol, Ethyl 3 Ethoxypropinate, Nitrocellulose, Water (Aqua), Methylene Glycol, Gelatin, Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 1/31/2018 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I have had either acrylic or gel nails for decades and decided to stop. My nails were so soft and paper thin, they peeled and split vertically into the nail bed. Horrible looking and painful. I tried a Sally Hansen hardener but it just chipped off. I decided to try this and wow. No splitting or peeling, none. My nails are still soft but I think they just have to grow out. I had no burning with this product at all. It does have a strong smell but I don't mind it. It is gone as soon as it dries, which is quickly.

Very good product really work when used as per instructions I have used everything out there I always come back to nail magic it really helps breaking peeling and cracking nails give it time until you see the new nail growth just as instructions says .I you get any breakage just file or clip the damaged nail dont get discouraged keep going in about 2 months you should see a big improvement in the health of your nails!! EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! It has been out there about 50years there doing something right!!

on 11/14/2016 11:34:00 PM

I read 2 reviews on this product saying it burned them, I was told about this from my mom and she was saying how good it worked and we ended up getting some from another site and it was real cheap. My nails were always short cause they get breaking from me doing house cleaning and my hands always being in water and this was my job so I was always with hands in the water. I bought some nail magic and I was so surprised on how well it worked. My nails hardened and the actually started growing. I have never had nails this long before and it is lasting. I had no problem with it burning me or anything and normally my skin is very sensitive. I would recommend it

I bought this product because I have brittle and nails that won't grow. I literally returned this product after 1 day of having it and using it. I read the directions carefully and made sure I did exactly what it said to do. I in return get the worst burning of my life and painful finger tips for 3 days. I could only handle having the Polish on my nails for an hour before running to my nail drawer and getting my nail polish remover to get it off. This should be taken off the market and I would not recommend this product to anyone!!! Unless you want to be in excruciating pain.

on 4/27/2016 2:12:00 AM

I have never had pain from any nail hardner but this stuff should be taken off the market. My nail beds started throbing and my fingers began to hurt and burn!!! I couldn't get it off my hands fast enough and my fingers stayed sore for 3 days. Would not reccomend to anyone!!!!

on 10/1/2015 5:46:00 PM

Price 7.29 at Sally's.
This needs to be pulled off the market!
Serious serious pain upon application, I thought there was no way a nail treatment could cause so much pain. However spent two hours literally in tears after application! Kept thinking" well this will subside" etc..it kept getting worse.Finally took off with gentle polish remover on one hand it was brutal to touch my fingers ! The pain started to dissipate after an half hour on the clean nails, the other hand with nail Magic became intensely UNBEARABLE!!!
In searching reviews (now that I can move my fingers again), I was relieved to see others experienced the same problem.
This is getting returned ASAP and sending a letter to the manufacturer!
Do Not Buy !!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It was amazing. I had very weak nails from being worked on so much. I put this stuff on for the first time one morning and about 4 hours later my nails were insanely harder. I didn't have to worry about them breaking at all. I always use it as my base coat now!!

on 9/3/2014 8:11:00 AM

I have never had long nails in till I use this Product. The only problem is I can't wear nail polish over it.

on 1/2/2014 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this product. Someone gave it to me because they said it was amazing. It goes on nicely . It looks like a clear mail polish. I believe it does work. I do bit my nails so it does burn if it comes close to a cut. I also had some of it on my hand, then I touched my lip. 3 days later and my lip is stil on fire /peeling/dry/swollen. So be very careful and wash your hands once it is dry. It also smells so strong of chemicals.. Paint or something. I said I wouldn't buy it again but that is only because I don't know where to find it in canada. I do like it and use it on and off when I feel my nails are dry

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I bought nail magic because my nails were thin, weak, and peeling and I wanted them to grow longer, stronger, and stop peeling! This was about 7$ at Sally's, which is a good price if it works for you. What I liked about the product was that it was a thin formula, so it will last a long time, and the brush was nice. What I didn't like was that it smelled strongly like spray paint, the active ingredient settles in the bottom so you have to shake it before you use it (not a huge problem, but still), it did nothing to prevent staining (i can forgive this, too if it worked), and it did nothing to help my nails! When people have strong, healthy nails, I usually see that they have a nice "C" curve, and when my nails are strong, they have that curve, too. But this product dried my nails out a LOT, and it flattened out my nails so that they were visually unattractive! I didn't get any burning sensation when I applied this, but I was careful not to get it on my cuticles. Once, I touched my lip with my semi-wet nail on accident and it didn't smudge my nail so it wasn't TOO wet, but my lip burned for like, an hour. I think this product just didn't work with my body chemistry!

Popular Treatments