Uploaded by agl112

price range

Reviews

1.0

Mar/16/2011

Works, but the coconut variety smells like popcorn to me. I couldn't bear it. Luckily, the meltdown comes in a lot of SCA kits. I'll just avoid this fragrance.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlue

Feb/17/2011

What to add to all the reviews? Not much - the stuff works, the container is sensible, the price is right (watch for her on HSN with BOGOs), and it never burns or stings.
I like all the Meltdowns, esp. the lemony one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/30/2010

I LOVE the coconut smell of this, I think I am addicted! I was shocked at how well it worked, I slather it all over my face including eyes, wait 10 seconds, then remove with a warm damp wrag. It removes all traces of makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. I willnever be without it!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromagl112

Sep/03/2010

I've been using SCA makeup meltdowns for a long time and find them to be effective at removing both face and eye makeup completely without tugging or pulling skin. The first time that I used this product, I did experience irritation and burning but found out later that the culprit was not this product but another BHA product that was too strong for my skin and therefore, everything I was …Read more

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Dec/01/2008

I love love love all of Adrienne's Meltdowns. They smell great and work great too.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Dec/01/2007

The bomb the bomb the bomb!!!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

1.0

Aug/23/2007

I have always used cold cream to remove my revlon colorstay fondation, but end up washing my face a few times to get the greay residue of the cold cream off. I thought this might be an alternative, but after a few days of use, this was stinging and burning my face and eyes. I do have sensitve skin, but never had trouble with cleansers. It did have a lighter texture than cold cream and does …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

3.0

Jul/16/2006

This product does seem to do what it says, which is melt down and remove makeup and dirt and oil. I didn't try it on my eyes, so I can't say if it is effective for eye makeup. I thought this product had 2 main problems: 1. the packaging -I don't like putting my hand in my cleanser every day. A pump would be better. 2. the lingering smell -It was nice to smell the coconut while …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/02/2006

This is my favorite cleanser by far, rich and creamy, and easy to do at the sink or in the shower. I usually kept mine in the shower because it was easier. I just dont like the price. I wish I could find it cheaper. And a pump dispenser would be awesome. It gets kind of messy trying to get it out of the jar because it cakes under my nails, and I almost spill it if I try to tap it out of the jar.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesGreen

Jan/04/2006

Although the scent of Adrien Arpel's ORIGINAL Coconut Cleanser was deeeeeeelicious, her new Signature Club A one is close to it. I do notice a different texture to it than her original, but this is an effective cleansing cream. I guess it would have to be so it can remove that spackle (er, makeup) that she's selling!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age