Sothys Creme Reparatrice / Active Cream (Oily Skin)

Sothys Creme Reparatrice / Active Cream (Oily Skin)

4.1

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Sobic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocophero

on 6/8/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used it first time after a deep scrub and I started to break out alOoot but I thought this was caused by another product . My break out healed and I used it for second time and again I started to break out. I'm not sure which ingredient in it made my skin worse but because it felt nice on skin I gave it to a friend which doesn't have a sensitive or acne prone skin with the half price.

on 4/13/2017 5:30:00 AM

One of the best creams I have ever used for acne-prone skin, totally regulates sebum production. But give it at least a month or so to really start working. Use morning and night as your last step in your skincare routine (on top of serums) for best results. Just use a pea-sized amount, more is not needed. Can also be used as a spot treatment on active acne over-night to help reduce inflammation. Fantastic product. The one thing I do hate about it is it really should have zero fragrance, but the fragrance is manageable compared to other Sothys products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm so upset. I had a facial treatment with Sothys and started breaking out the next day. I dropped them a visit to trace every facial step and to my surprise so many of their products contain parabens including this.

I love this product! Makes my skin feel soft and reduces my break outs.

on 1/2/2013 7:08:00 AM

es un excelente humectante para la piel grasa, como base antes del maquillaje es fabuloso, tengo espinillas y ha ido regenerando toda mi piel. lo recomiendo 100%
is an excellent moisturizer for oily skin, as a primer before makeup is fabulous, I have pimples and my skin is regenerating. I recommend it 100%

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after experiencing a recent bout of cystic acne. It seemed to take a while to work in terms of blemish control, but with all acne products persistence is key and I have really noticed the benefits now after a few months of use.

I use this after removing my makeup with jojoba oil and then exfoliating with sodium bicarbonate. These three products have been my saving grace. I am completely blemish free *knock wood* and will continue this regimen so long as it continues to work.

Sothys Active Creme absorbs well, doesn't just 'sit' like some other moisturizers. Isn't too thick, just emollient enough to make my skin feel adequately moisturized. I can wear it day or night, it's very comfortable and works well under makeup. The thing I have fallen in love with is how much it seems to have minimized by scarring in a few short months. I wear far less makeup nowadays because of decreased hyper-pigmentation and breakouts. Fantastic product.

It works for me!

I always have whiteheads on my forehead and cheeks, they are red, little whiteheads, sometimes inches and irritated because of dryness. Since they are not acnes, it's hard to clear all of them. I have tried many acne products, some of them cure acnes, but none of them could get rid of these little whiteheads. I read online recommendations and I have decided to give active cream a try.

Texture feels heavy, but after putting it on it's not that bad as it absorbs pretty quickly. I like the scent. So far I've tried two weeks, it doesn't make my face totally clear (I still have some on my foreheads) but my cheeks have improved a lot. Much smoother and not as easily irritated/red anymore. I can tell the difference and I will definitely buy it again.

This product hydrates a bit too well for me leaving me kind of oily looking. I have combination skin and in winter weather this works best cause it's so moisturizing but in summer seasons I don't dare touch this unless I want to look like I put oil on my face.

on 1/1/2010 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I know different things work for different people so I hate to be one of those who didn't have this product work for them. They say it is good for hormonal breakouts but it just made me feel oily and I also felt that the moisturiser just sat on top of my skin instead of breaking it out. That's okay because I use my Regulating Cream instead and it's a match made in heaven.

on 10/28/2009 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It took me a while to realize what a great product this really is. A few years ago, I got this from a Day Spa when I got a facial- meant for oily skin. The esthetician said it would balance out my skin. I was skeptical because every moisturizer has made my face so greasy and yucky, so I wasn't much for using any moisturizer at all and of course this ended up sitting in a drawer and I forgot about it.

Two years later, at 38 years old, I'm starting to be concerned about lines and my skin is tightening up more after I wash (especially in the winter) while still getting oily. Going through my old stuff, I came upon this again one day and decided to use it. I forgot how supple it makes your skin! It is very thick and creamy, smells nice, and soaks right in. The next morning I woke up to my skin feeling so smooth. So this is what moisturized but not oily feels like!

I also wear this during the day time under makeup. Just give it a few minutes to sink in. It actually helps keep my skin looking matte and not shiny by the afternoon like it used to be. Yet really nice and silky to the touch. Definitely makes my skin look much smoother too. No breakouts like I've had with other products either.... I got so lucky with this and wish I started using it sooner. Will be buying more soon because I'm almost out. This one's definitely a keeper.