4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I have used this for years and have never had any issues with it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Works great! Leaves the eye area super smooth and silky soft. Removes mascara effortlessly without needing to rub aggressively.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2 years ago

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This is the best - I mean the best eye makeup remover. Some mascaras are just like "tar" on my lashes and this product on a warm moistened cotton pad works wonders!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

I have been using this (black cap bottle) for years. I have sensitive combination skin. Note: I don't believe in buying from only 1 Make-up company. I use items from any company that is reasonably priced and if they work great! If not I will not buy that item again. Before I found this remover I quit wearing make-up. It was too much work and some removers took off eye shadows and foundation but left my mascara all over my face. Or they made my eyes burn and swell. This doesn't sting at all unlike many removers I've tried. So many pros about this. The only con I found is it feels oily until it's washed off.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3 years ago

OMG! This is sooooo good. Definitely a hidden gem. I have no idea how it takes my waterproof eyeliner off so easy without oil! I touched my eyelid just now.... It's not greasy. This is gonna be a staple product for me.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

The best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I always go back to this!!!! It takes your makeup off so easily.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is an excellent eye makeup remover! My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so I would get this from her. I can't tell you how many bottles of this stuff I have gone through. I like using something like this on days when I wear heavier eye makeup or waterproof mascara that I know my micellar water won't remove. All you have to do is shake the bottle, and saturate a cotton pad then hold it on your eyes for a few seconds and swipe away! No rubbing required, which is totally awesome. I usually go in with a second cotton pad to get rid of the excess but all I need is three cotton pads to remove my eye makeup totally. Best of all, this never irritates or stings my eyes. Like others have said, it can be a little bit oily but all you have to do is just rinse your face afterward and you're good to go. Nothing takes off eye makeup like this stuff, but unfortunately it can be pricey and hard to get unless you know someone who sells Mary Kay.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

By far the best eye makeup remover on the market. I do a lot of crafting and I dye my hair often. This can also be used to get rhinestone glue and hair dye off of your skin. It also works to take makeup stains out of silky shirts. Great product, I love it. I've had at least 7 bottles of it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24