Uploaded by Storm99

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I have used this for years and have never had any issues with it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/10/2018

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

May/31/2018

Works great! Leaves the eye area super smooth and silky soft. Removes mascara effortlessly without needing to rub aggressively.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

May/24/2018

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Apr/26/2018

This is the best - I mean the best eye makeup remover. Some mascaras are just like "tar" on my lashes and this product on a warm moistened cotton pad works wonders!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

fromReAlS7

Dec/07/2017

I have been using this (black cap bottle) for years. I have sensitive combination skin.
Note: I don't believe in buying from only 1 Make-up company. I use items from any company that is reasonably priced and if they work great! If not I will not buy that item again.
Before I found this remover I quit wearing make-up. It was too much work and some removers took off eye shadows …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/28/2017

OMG! This is sooooo good. Definitely a hidden gem. I have no idea how it takes my waterproof eyeliner off so easy without oil! I touched my eyelid just now.... It's not greasy. This is gonna be a staple product for me.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

May/08/2017

The best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I always go back to this!!!! It takes your makeup off so easily.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/28/2017

This is an excellent eye makeup remover! My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so I would get this from her. I can't tell you how many bottles of this stuff I have gone through. I like using something like this on days when I wear heavier eye makeup or waterproof mascara that I know my micellar water won't remove. All you have to do is shake the bottle, and saturate a cotton pad then hold it on …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/02/2016

By far the best eye makeup remover on the market. I do a lot of crafting and I dye my hair often. This can also be used to get rhinestone glue and hair dye off of your skin. It also works to take makeup stains out of silky shirts. Great product, I love it. I've had at least 7 bottles of it.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24