Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 2/3/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm about to finish my 2nd bottle now. Love this product. As others have said, it does leave an oily film (confuses me a lot since it claims loudly to be an oil-free make up remover; I guess you don't need oil to be oily, who knew) but I just splash my face with water and it's all ok. This removes EVERYTHING; eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, brow product. And you don't need an obscene amount or a lot of effort; a couple of drops for each eye does the trick, and just swiping gently will get it off. In my personal experience, anyway. This just works really effectively and quickly and nicely so I'm sticking to it. I do wish it were a little less expensive, though.

on 12/29/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes off everything. However it's not something I can use and just go to bed. No I always wash my face with soap or a cleansing soap because this product leaves an oily film which feels uncomfortable. It's the only thing I don't like about it.

To Read all 496 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/6/2015 2:15:00 AM

This is the only Mary Kay product that I actually buy. There is a reason for that...it is the best eye makeup remover for me. Why? Well, it gets off every last bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner. I have yet to find something that can take off every last bit of mascara, but that is something I easily fix with a swipe of Vaseline. I also really like how gentle it feels. It does not burn or feel uncomfortable in any way. It feels like water, almost. Best of all...it is unscented! Eyes are the windows to the soul...and if irritating fragrances aren't near the windows to my soul, then I am very glad. This product comes in a tall, pink, plastic bottle with a black cap. You shake it first and then use it. I use a cotton round to get off my eye makeup, which does the trick. It takes me a long time to finish a bottle of this. I do not like that it is pricey because you could easily get other eye makeup removers for a fraction of the cost. Also, it isn't something that is going to be easily found on a drugstore shelf. You have to know someone who sells Mary Kay or find another means to get your hands on this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like that the bottle is just clean and simple.
Product does its job ok not spectacular but still a good one.
Did not irritate my skin or cause breakouts but my cleanser usually removed my makeup and I have no need for makeup remover when I do I just use baby oil which works much faster and removed everything! Plus its super cheap.

on 11/14/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Don't have to rub n tug to remove the layers of shadow and eye liner. Just dab the cotton pad over the eye or press one time into the eye, no rubbing needed. Just wipe downward. Then use cotton tip to remove liner. Need this in my life every day. Could not live without it.

on 9/29/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Best I've tried so far
- works quick
- takes off everything
- gentle, great for sensitive skin
- doesn't sting eyes

Cons
- leaves an oily film

on 8/12/2015 2:18:00 AM

This is the best remover I've ever had. I've been using it for all face, even it's called eye remover. It removes my full make-up within a minute and it's very gentle, no need to rub my face or lashes.

Also it's the ONLY MK product which works well for my sensitive skin. I've tried other MK fullsize products in last few years, including cleansers, day and night moisturizers, toners, make-up, primers etc. and ALL of them gave me terrible breakouts!! So even I personally dislike MK as a brand, I have to give a fair credit to this remover, which is really amazing.

The only cons of this remover - I've got a sensitive/combo skin and there's a very oily film left on my T-zone after applying this product so I always have to use a toner as a final step to clean my face. But that's not really a problem for me. Not sure how that would work for those very oily skin though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this !! It really takes everything off. Even waterproof eye makeup. The only thing I recommend is using a dry cotton ball to take the residue off afterwards cause I do feel it leaves a bit of oil even though its oil free. But other than that its great and its long lasting, the packaging is really cute too. I like that its see through so you can see how much product you have. So I definitely recommend it !

I love this make-up remover! It really gets all of your eye make-up off. Sometimes I have washed my face, and it will look like all the eye make-up is gone. However, I will use this remover and see that there was actually quite a bit of eye make-up left. Works great at removing waterproof mascara. A little bit goes a long way, so you don't have to douse a cotton pad with make-up remover.

on 11/13/2014 5:05:00 PM

This removes my eye makeup fast and all of it. I have really sensitive eyes and this does not burn my eyes.