3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

Counteracting the fake review below. Be gone spam!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I’ve tried so many self tanners. I go out in need of a quick tan and alllll of the ones I’ve used drip and look like dirt! This product I couldn’t believe the results, tan came out looking extremely natural and the color was exactly as described! If I could give 100 stars I would! Highly recommended men and woman!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

a year ago

Definitely recommend. Works good

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

11 years ago

As with all the Sun Lab tanning products I've tried, the color is very realistic. That's always an especially tough find for me because I have fair skin. I use to use a liquid version that they no longer make and I prefer over this product, but this is still better than other brands I've tried because the color is so much more attractive. I didn't give this 5 stars for two reasons: 1) the foam is so dense and silky that it thins the color out too much when spread out enough to dry in a reasonable amount of time. The resulting tan is lighter than I'd like. Plus, the indicator of the liquid version I had was a really great color, but you can't really see the indicator in this product once the foam has been spread out. There doesn't seem to be enough indicator. 2) the color doesn't last as long as other brands I've tried. Very little remains after the first shower.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

15 years ago

I really didn't like this product. I used it in the medium shade I think, and even then it looked seriously orange on me. Very ompaloompa-ish. I'm sure most people would like the smell but I didn't, it doesn't smell like fake-tan at all, but it was very overpowering. There are far better fake-tan's out there, especially in this price range. But it does give you a streakless tan, it just happens to be an orange tan.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesHazel

16 years ago

MY HG TANNING FOAM. Provides great dark brown color that lasts a long time. Dries quickly, and it's so easy to rub in. I've never streaked with this, never looked orange, and it fades very naturally - no lizard skin. Love love love it.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinOther