Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant

Donna Karan  Cashmere Mist Deodorant

4.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: ALUMINUM ZICONIUM TETRACHLOROHYDREX GLY. OTHER INGREDIENTS: CYCLOMETHICONE, ALUMINUM ZICONIUM TETRACHLOROHYDREX GLY, STEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-14 BUTYL ETHER, DIMETHICONE, TALC, FRAGRANCE, CORN STARCH, POLYSACCARIDES, PEG-8 DISTERATE, SILICA, SQUALENE, SQUALANE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCOLIPIDS, PHYTOSTEROLS, LINOLEIC ACID, LINOLENIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, BHT.

on 11/28/2017 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've used this for about 5 years. It's a great product and I will continue to purchase. It just works well as both a deodorant and an anti-perspirant. The one con is that it does leave white marks inside of my clothes (90% of my wardrobe is black). However, it washes out well.

I don't love the smell of cashmere mist as a perfume and wouldnt wear it, but I do like this scent in a deodorant.

Price: $27. However, you can find it on sale - Nordstrom usually offers a deal for a pack of 3 during their sales, Sephora has their VIB/BI sales, and you can often find it at the cosmetic company outlet stores.

Works great and I buy it over and over again. I even buy it for my Mom. It is expensive though.

on 1/28/2016 1:57:00 PM

I have been reading reviews on MA for many years. In fact before I buy a beauty product, I come here FIRST! Well I was given a gift card for $25 and knew I couldn't get much for that so I was thinking of what one item I have always wanted to try and then I remembered that this deodorant has a cult like following, so I decided to take the leap and try it!
I love the packaging, it feel substantial and solid.
The scent is very much musk and sandalwood, I have never tried the actual perfume and from the scent of this that may be a bit overpowering to ME.
The actual deodorant is very soft and goes on smooth, no tugging at my sensitive skin!
The fist week that I wore it I would catch a whiff of it here and there but now I don't even notice it.
It keeps me dry all day and some days I work a 14 hour day!
I LOVE this and even though it is $25 (which is why I took off a lippie for price) for deodorant, I can see myself wanting to re-buy this....often

on 3/16/2016 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I found the scent very overpowering. I will not repurchase.

on 7/23/2016 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A solid, fast drying deodorant that smells quite similar to Cashmere Mist EDP, which I love. It’s expensive but so worth it. One stick lasts me 10+ months. No clumping issues, it’s not a very moist formula. It lasts 24 hours easily and keeps my under arms dry. I’ve not experienced and transfer issues to my tops, and I wear mostly darker tops.
My go to for many years before this was the Dove 24 hour antiperspirant. DK is a drier formula whose protection lasts longer. I’m spending just about 27$ a year on antiperspirant using the DK. I love the scent and am on my second stick which is still almost full. Bought my first stick 16 months ago.

I highly recommend.

on 10/24/2015 11:28:00 AM

I feel bad for giving this 1 lippie, because everyone seems to love it. But I honestly can't think of many good things to say about it... so 1 lippie it is.

I hate this deodorant. I cannot understand why other people love it so much. I guess our body chemistries are just really different? I hope this helps someone else save their money.

CONS:

1) Yes, this deodorant smells good on its own (fresh and powdery), but after just a few minutes on my skin, the smell changes and it's just bad! Just, sour and yuck :(
2) It doesn't offer ANY sweat protection in my experience. And I am not abnormally sweaty.
3) After a few hours, any odor protection it might offer goes away for me.
3) THIS IS THE WORST PART - I cannot get this stuff off my body in the shower. Body wash doesn't remove it. I scrub and scrub and scrub and a residue of this stuff is just still there. I have to use a body oil AND soap AND scrub my underarms with a washcloth to get it off :(
4) Expensive.

PROS:

1) It smells nice for the first two minutes.
2) The packaging is nice.

I used this maybe 10 times and I give up. It's going in the trash. I do not recommend this :(

This is a fantastic, and fantastically expensive deodorant. I love the scent and the odor protection. It's also great becauses it caused zero irritation on my sensitive underarm area. It also lasted me longer than other deodorants. I did get bored with the scent (I'm a perfume hog) and couldn't justify the price so I won't be repurchasing.

on 1/9/2015 4:25:00 PM

I bought in the hope it would be a great antiperspirant, and it sort of is. I liked it in the beginning and it did not make me smell at the end of the day, but after a while the scent started to become to strong for my liking. The scent is powdery sweet with a hint of musk, a bit ladylike if you can say. I guess I just prefer my perfume to be my scent and not the deodorant, plus for the price you can find better antiperspirant i my opinion.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have purchased this twice. I tend to sweat a lot and this helps keep me dry and also keep those annoying yellow stains underarms of white shirts tend to get. I didn't rate it a 5 because of the price and also because my one complaint is that it stains my dark tanks and strappy shirts/dresses under the arms and nothing gets it off! For now, I will not repurchase because I want to find something clear for summer, but this will definitely be my go to winter deodorant!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I struggle with sweat, yes I'm a girl and I am being open about it lol. Its horrible, especially if you are trying to stay fresh and clean all day, ESPECIALLLY in Southern California hot summers when you live a stressful life of two jobs and full time school. But this by far is the best deodorant I have used, all the drug store deodorants have nothing on this. It has a nice clean powdery scent to it. a little goes a long way! The packaging is very fancy and nice. You get SO MUCH for what you pay, it literally lasted me December through late May early June. I only swipe on once up and down on each underarm and it lasts me the whole day on a normal day. Its weird because you will feel like you'll start getting a little sweat and you touch your underarm and its powdery dry. Its great for on the go so on those humid hot days its great to take as a one time touch up, and it doesn't melt as easy as other deodorants. I hope this product will be the answer to your problems.