Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

on 12/6/2017 8:04:00 PM

Love/hate relationship with these wipes. I like how quickly it takes off my makeup but the ingredients don't align with my beliefs. I also think this maybe a culprit in my cheeks breaking out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not go without a pack of these in my house at all times! These wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used!!!!! I wear alot of eye make up...alot and i only use 1 wipe to do both eyes completely clean with no residue. Even with my waterproof mascara I have no problems getting it off. I have sensitive eyes and eye skin and I do not have to scrub and scrub to get my make up off. I will not sleep in make up I can't even nap in make up when we are on the way home from somewhere thats quite a drive I am a strong believer that you should never sleep with contacts in or make up on and these wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used in my life. You can use them anywhere without water every woman should have a pack of these on hand they even work great for little smudges or when you go thru your make up bag and get make up all over your hands!! Also your not left with your face feeling disgusting after using them like the oil remover (I can't stand oil removers they make my face feel so dirty and clogged) after using these wipes your face feels very soft and clean!!! These wipes are awesome!!! ♡♡♡♡

on 6/20/2017 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm going to start with the pluses.
This remover is easy to come by and the price is good on them. They are great at their job and not too wet or dry and the packaging keeps them fresh BUT. And there's a big but...

The smell. They have a very perfumey and strong smell to them. I used them 5 different times to try and get used to the smell but I wasn't able to get used to it. The smell sort of stays on your face too so it isn't like you use them and the smell goes away.

So while these do their job, if you are sensitive to smell or migraine prone, I wouldn't suggest them for you.

These wipes give me life. I had started to notice a sandpaper like feel to my face and tried old standby creams to cleanse the rough feeling away. Purchased these in bulk on a whim and my world changed with the first use. My facial skin feels velvety smooth and has a healthy glow. When I feel my face randomly, I am always shocked how smooth and lucious it now feels. And the compliments have started to come in from people I know and don't know.

on 3/10/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I cannot take off my makeup without these! After trying out cheaper, alternative options I realized that these were the best for taking off (almost) a full face of makeup. To me, yes, they are pricey (anywhere from $7-9 for 25 wipes) but these are nicer and worth the extra few bucks. The cloths themselves are soft and large enough to reach all over, not abrasive and gentle enough to use around the eyes. One gripe that others may have is that this leaves a greasy residue, but I always use these before hopping in the shower so it's not too much of an issue. I will definitely repurchase, as well as being on the lookout for any markdowns or value packs. I've used both the resealable bag as well as the plastic container and find that they work about the same, granted that the cover sticker is not torn all the way off - works for me for keeping the towels ready to use.

on 2/7/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are great for the face, however they contain fragrance and it makes my eye area burn! And I just can't get all my mascara off no matter what I do. I will probably save them for when I'm dead tired, other than that, I'm looking for something better

on 9/19/2016 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I use this as the first step of three in removing my makeup. It works quite well in removing that first layer of gunk before I deep cleanse with an oil cleanser, followed by a foaming face wash. This is just to be sure all my makeup gets off. These wipes serve their purpose in getting rid of that top layer of makeup, and for that I can't hate it. I use the fragrance-free version.

on 12/11/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't like these wipes at all! They make my skin burn and my makeup doesn't completely come off. The cloths also kind of feel rough on my skin and leaves me so oily after use. Ugh. These come so highly recommended by everyone I know that I went ahead and bought a multi pack. I used to use the Neutrogena oil-free wipes a few years ago (the orange pack) and those were better than these, although they were drying. I would look elsewhere for makeup removing cloths.

p.s. By the way, for anyone who likes these cloths but find it drying out, buy the plastic tub that comes with these for the extra couple of bucks. I have that, and mine have not dried out, even though I've had an open pack sitting in the tub for about 4 months now.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena makeup removing products because it easily removes my makeup. The wipes are no exception. My only complaint is that the "refill" packs don't seal properly so I had lots of dried out wipes. I don't have the plastic container to put them in to see how they would hold up being in there. They should have the plastic caps on the actual packs to ensure freshness. I've actually tried a generic brand of wipes just because the packaging was better, but sadly the actual product was very sub-par.

So conclusion: great product, terrible packaging. I would repurchase if they changed the packaging.

I'v used many different brands of wipes and this one works the best by far! It only took 1 wipe to remove my full face and eye makeup and it was super gentle. However, it left residue on my face and kind of felt like i just put moisturizer on. It also left a fragrance that kind of smelt like baby wipes that wasn't very pleasant. I had to wash my face to get the scent away. But for the price, this product is great!