Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

on 12/11/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't like these wipes at all! They make my skin burn and my makeup doesn't completely come off. The cloths also kind of feel rough on my skin and leaves me so oily after use. Ugh. These come so highly recommended by everyone I know that I went ahead and bought a multi pack. I used to use the Neutrogena oil-free wipes a few years ago (the orange pack) and those were better than these, although they were drying. I would look elsewhere for makeup removing cloths.

p.s. By the way, for anyone who likes these cloths but find it drying out, buy the plastic tub that comes with these for the extra couple of bucks. I have that, and mine have not dried out, even though I've had an open pack sitting in the tub for about 4 months now.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena makeup removing products because it easily removes my makeup. The wipes are no exception. My only complaint is that the "refill" packs don't seal properly so I had lots of dried out wipes. I don't have the plastic container to put them in to see how they would hold up being in there. They should have the plastic caps on the actual packs to ensure freshness. I've actually tried a generic brand of wipes just because the packaging was better, but sadly the actual product was very sub-par.

So conclusion: great product, terrible packaging. I would repurchase if they changed the packaging.

To Read all 419 Reviews, Login or Join

I'v used many different brands of wipes and this one works the best by far! It only took 1 wipe to remove my full face and eye makeup and it was super gentle. However, it left residue on my face and kind of felt like i just put moisturizer on. It also left a fragrance that kind of smelt like baby wipes that wasn't very pleasant. I had to wash my face to get the scent away. But for the price, this product is great!

I am fairly prone to acne break outs with certain products. Works great for around my eye make up but for my face it left a film in it that I feel made me break out. This product for me I had to was off after with a soapy cleanser to feel clean. I wouldn't recommend this if your skin type is oily, acne prone and sensitive like mine.

on 10/22/2015 5:09:00 PM

I use these makeup remover wipes everyday and they take off my foundation with ease. They tend to not get off my eye make up as well (mostly mascara) but still take the majority off.The price is decent for how long they last. I rip the wipe in half which allows me to double the amount and still takes my makeup off just as well as if I was using a full one. The only thing I really don't like about them is that they leave this oily residue on my face. Which if left on would make it greasy but just washing my face after solved the problem. Overall it's a great product just be careful if you have oily skin

on 10/5/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This makeup wipes are amazing for taking of your skin. Being someone with acne-prone skin however, I never actually use ONLY these for makeup removal. No matter WHAT makeup remover you use, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MAKEUP LEFT OVER ON YOUR FACE.

That being said, when I first used these I thought they were super dry and irritating. BUT HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. Sona Gasparian on Youtube gave me this tip : WET THEM SLIGHTLY. It makes the wipe so much easier to use and it takes off makeup (especially mascara/eyeliner) a LOT easier!

For the price, you can't beat it. Another tip would be to get these in bulk from Costco (especially when they have a sale). I believe you get 4 actual full packs and 2 travel packs. It is a total value/steal.

on 9/20/2015 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using these wipes for a very long time to remove colorfast lipstick and any sunscreen/makeup residue on my neck/chest area each night. Occasionaly I will use them to do my entire face if I am being a bit lazy.

This is a seriously good wipe. It removes absolutely everything and it does it without having to use a heap of wipes. A good tip about these is that your eye area will be a bit oily if you use them to remove eye makeup and I find I have a tiny bit of the "panda" thing going on the next morning.

They do not cause any irritation. If anything, I find them to be quite soothing. A really fantastic product. If this ever gets discontinued, I will be in some serious trouble!

on 8/11/2015 8:54:00 PM

I've been using these wipes for almost 2 weeks and now my face is battling pimples everywhere. I do have sensitive, acne-prone skin. If my face doesn't like a product, I'll break out right away. As soon as I started using these wipes I broke out on my forehead, cheeks, and chin. I am used to periodic breakouts on my cheeks, but on my chin and forehead---noooo, that's a no-no. And like everyone else says, the wipes are heavily fragranced and leave an oily reside behind on the skin. I really hate that. I had good luck with Garnier's sensitive wipes so I might go back to those or try the Murad ones. Murad is expensive but after what I put my skin through, I think that it deserves it, lol.

on 8/8/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Every time I try a new makeup removing towelette I end up returning it and picking up this one. These are the first wipes I bought and I really liked them, but I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative that was just as good. As a result of acne and acne medications, my skin has become pretty sensitive. I've tried two other towelettes, both targeted toward sensitive skin, and what would you know they actually irritated my skin! That said, these have to be my favorite wipes. I guess there is a slight scent, but I'm not bothered by it. Leave my skin feeling soft. They get all of my makeup off without me having to scrub vigorously. I buy them in bulk just because I waste them so fast.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It does take everything off with ease but they smell like chemicals and I just can't stand it. Will not repurchase. If you can get past the smell, it does leave your skin feeling soft and there is no need to rinse afterwards.