wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

Price: $

on 11/13/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this in a hurry, it caught my eye because i remembered a youtuber saying it was a dupe for MACs pigment. Its a pretty color, it looks blue in the packaging, but when i put it on it was a purple hint.
Pros:
cute color
cheap
fits in a mac palette
shimmer is not overdone
Cons:
powdery
Not very good pigmentation
packaging is hard to screw back on when in a hurry
hard to use in an everyday look

over all its not the best. i only use it for 1 look, I put a light shimmery baby pink all over, and I just put this from my upper lash line to my crease. (i have really dramatic folds). I wouldn't call it a nice dupe.

on 9/19/2009 4:06:00 PM

I really like this color. Its a very unique blue in my opinion. Its not light or dark. It doesnt crease on me for a long time and i dont wear a primer either. Its cheap to buy and it looks pretty with my blue eyes! It kind of looks like blue mixed with silver.

For $2 you really can't beat this eyeshadow! It works just as good or better than other drugstore brands for less than half the cost! The color is really unique, a cross of light a dark blue perfect for the crease or the lid, and it really does have good pigmentation! I don't like the case too much.. it always gets stuck or comes unscrewed in my purse and you would be best to use a good primer or base to keep this in place but i will definately buy more of these!

If you like light blue eyeshadow, this is nice. I dont really wear it though.

This is a true shimmery "cornflower" blue that looks great mixed with teals and golds and I'm sure alot more once I get playing in it some more. This stuff is so cheap that I can't complain about packaging or anything like that. I reccomend this shade because it is exciting like a MAC shade but 95% cheaper.

Top Rated Eye Shadow