wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

Price: $

on 11/13/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this in a hurry, it caught my eye because i remembered a youtuber saying it was a dupe for MACs pigment. Its a pretty color, it looks blue in the packaging, but when i put it on it was a purple hint.
Pros:
cute color
cheap
fits in a mac palette
shimmer is not overdone
Cons:
powdery
Not very good pigmentation
packaging is hard to screw back on when in a hurry
hard to use in an everyday look

over all its not the best. i only use it for 1 look, I put a light shimmery baby pink all over, and I just put this from my upper lash line to my crease. (i have really dramatic folds). I wouldn't call it a nice dupe.

on 9/19/2009 4:06:00 PM

I really like this color. Its a very unique blue in my opinion. Its not light or dark. It doesnt crease on me for a long time and i dont wear a primer either. Its cheap to buy and it looks pretty with my blue eyes! It kind of looks like blue mixed with silver.

For $2 you really can't beat this eyeshadow! It works just as good or better than other drugstore brands for less than half the cost! The color is really unique, a cross of light a dark blue perfect for the crease or the lid, and it really does have good pigmentation! I don't like the case too much.. it always gets stuck or comes unscrewed in my purse and you would be best to use a good primer or base to keep this in place but i will definately buy more of these!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow yesterday after having tried a few other WnW products. This eyeshadow is great. I think I'm becoming a fan of WnW. This shadow is a beautiful blue, for 2 bucks its very pigmented and looks amazing when paired with my brown eyes. Its definately a must have if you are searching for a good quality but cheap shadow.All that being said...I have just a few gripes...It is slightly chalky. You will need a primer of somesort to keep this on or else it will fade quickly. And lastly the packaging isnt as great as it could be but its ok. I wouldnt recomend it for your purse because it just wont hold up.

this is very mediocre shadow from w'n'w. here's the reason why i think so:
pros:
ok pigmentation
easy to find
inexpensive
fit in a mac palette/elf quad
cons:
not as pigmented as i liked
don't like the chunky glitter
fades
bad texture: powdery!
not a very unique color
overall:
this shadow isn't horrible but not good either. don't buy it ,unless you don't have any blues in your collection .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

In general I am not a fan of blue eyeshadow at all but this one is actually okay. Like others have said, it's a lovely, shimmery, medium blue with a hint of lavender. It looks nice used as a wash on it's own or layered under purple shadows which is what I like to do with it. Great colour to complement brown eyes imo. Worth a shot for only like two bucks...go for it!

If you like light blue eyeshadow, this is nice. I dont really wear it though.

Very pleased with this shadow. I don't own too many blue shadows, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I am so happy that I found this shade, because it's perfect for my eyes and it really is easy to apply. I picked this little pot for only $2.00. This is great for the spring and summer. I can't wait to start wearing this on my eyes daily. I really think this is one of my new favorites in my eye shadow collection. I highly reccomend this to anyone reading this.

on 8/14/2006 4:18:00 PM

I adore cornflowers, so I had to have this. This is such a pretty color and the texture is very smooth. This blends very well and the pigmentation is exceptional for being so inexpensive. Looks so pretty with my brown eyes. Wet 'N' Wild certainly has come a long way!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well I just bought this today, on SALE 25% off.. Yay.. I haven't really tried it much yet but it's super soft and very pigmented, and so I'm pretty happy with it! I also bought MegaEyes powder in Plum Silva.. It's good stuff for being so cheap! I also have brown eyes and love to wear blues/greens/purples.