3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This product does not rinse off makeup on one go but it is very gentle to skin and eyes. I always remove my makeup using makeup remover first and then just apply the cleanser on my dry face and rinse it off with warm water. That way it does it's job properly. It smells like milk and I love it. It is quite runny so a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin soft and fresh and does not give me the tightened feel I always get from the products that usually end up giving me dry patches. But the package is a miss; the cap is broken after a week of use now I can't close it properly so I gotta keep the bottle up straight. Except that, this cleanser is perfect. It is very gentle, it does not dry my face and although does not rinse off makeup completely on its own, it is not a problem for me. I have dry skin so oily skin people might not like it!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

My bad, I should have read the reviews on here before buying this, as I usually do. This was a major fail on me, the lotion was irritating, stung, has a weird smell, and if all that wasn't enough, it didn't even remove my sunscreen completely. No rebuy.

About reviewer (573 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

5 years ago

I hate this! When I first bought it, I tried using it all over the face but it really stung my eyes which is unacceptable for a product that it claims to even condition the eye area. I didn't want to let it unused so I decided to use it up on the rest of my face but I didn't like it for that either. It doesn't remove makeup sufficiently(and I don't use loads) and because of that I suffered from clogged pores for as long I endured using it. Oh and it smells weird...

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Really like it, have repurchased it many times already. It is a very gentle cleanser, the only downside may be that you might have to wash twice to get the whole make up off, if you are wearing a full face of make up (foundation etc.)... but for me its fine. I really do appreciate the fact that it is so gentle.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Leaves my skin soft and hydrated, not tight or dry. A bit too expensive for me to use everyday though.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This has become one of my favourite cleansers and I keep returning to it again and again. I have combo skin that is partially oily and partially sensitive and dry. This cleanser does the job of making my skin feel clean but does not dry it out. It has a milky, runny texture, a very mild scent and can be used both with and without water. I use it with water and pair it with a very mild floral toner. This combo removes all makeup but never leave my skin feeling tight or irritated.

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

7 years ago

I should have checked with Make Up Alley Reviews before buying this. I saw a buy one get one package and was pulled in. I was looking for an all in one product to take on vacation. I paid just over 20 Euros for two bottles, but normally that would have been the price for one. I used this for three days and then began to develop painful pimples on my cheeks ( never usually have problems there) and on my jawline. I wouldn´t buy this product again. I have started using ti to shave my legs just to make us of it. The scent is ok.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

2.0

7 years ago

Unfortunately, I'm not impressed. Truth be told I'm quite lazy when it comes to cleansing and makeup removal, so, while I never ever skip it, I do like products that do the trick easily and thoroughly without needing me to rub aggressively. My skin can also be quite sensitive, so all the more reason to look for products that require minimal pressure on the skin and eyes to work. This lotion is not it. It takes a ton of cotton buds and effort and rubbing and I'm just not up for that. Also, no matter how much I try, traces of makeup always seem to stay behind. Last but not least, I suspect it contributes to clogged pores for me. I don't see why pick this over tons of other similar products out there, many of which are cheaper as well.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I use this as a makeup remover before I use my Dark Angels Cleanser and I really like it. I would never use it alone as a cleanser since it doesn't clean my skin, but it removes makeup amazingly well which my dark angels cannot do. I only use it at night or when I need to take my makeup off. I really like it, works better than any other makeup remover I have tried and it does NOT break me out.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

In the search for a new cleanser, I was eyeing this Korres cleanser for a long time. Although I couldn´t tolerate the wild rose cream from Korres, my face just loves the yoghurt sunscreen. So, it was a risk to buy this cleanser, but I found it for 40 % off as it was going out of stock. I paid 14 Euros for it. My skin is super-hyper-sensitive and I need the most gentle cleansers available. I used Cetaphil for years and am now changing my cleanser, because the SLS dries out my skin. The Eucerin re-balance I recently discovered and fell in love with is good for washing the face in the morning, but in the evening, I would like to have oils in my cleanser to break down the sunscreen. The cleanser is a milky cleanser, white and semi-liquid. Mine didn´t smell like there was perfume in it. I normally wear sunscreen spf 50 and a light foundation. My usual routine is first getting most of the make-up off with thermal water and a cotton pad (my eyes are cleansed separately with Bioderma), then applying the cleanser on my face and massage it in. I rinse it with water, because I prefer it this way. It leaves my face supersoft, moisturized and protected, which might give the impression, that the skin is not clean. Anyone who likes squeaky-clean skin will not love this cleanser. But for my skin, I definitely love the clean and at the same time soft feeling. Having tried tons of cleansers for dry and sensitive skin from high-end and pharmay brands, this is one of the best I found over the years. The oils in it are not comedogenic, so don´t be afraid if you are acne-prone. I give this 4 lippies, for the Eucerin is even more gentle and more protecting, but I still recommend this for dry skin, sensitive skin or anyone who likes gentle cleansers, that don´t strip the skin.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43