Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser

3.5

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Clycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, AloeBarbadensis, Chamomilla Recutita, Menthyl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Probylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.

The basic moisturiser that I needed that caused me no further breakouts. The price is fantastic. It's nothing special, but I've spent so much trying to find the perfect moisturiser that end up just breaking me out. If you need a moisturiser, this one is worthy of a try and if it's not to your taste, atleast you didn't spend double digits.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good basic moisturizer for oily skin, it sinks into the skin well and leaves a matte finish, it did not break me out at all, the only thing I noticed is that it stings a bit around the eyes, but I stopped using it around the eyes. Wears well under make up. Will buy again

I have oily combination skin. If I don't hydrate my skin I break out, but I can't use too greasy products. I have tried a lot of moisturisers, some of them quite expensive, but this is by far the best! It really just sinks into the skin and it's great to use under make up. I have used it day and night for five years and I still love it.

This helped me get my face moist without being oily or anything. I had acne very bad and the medicines against my acne made my whole face dry and my foundation creased all the time. I use it in combination with the cleanser, which I use twice a day. Really great combo :)

Been using this together with the gentle daily scrub now for 2 weeks after my skin was constantly breaking out, leaving scars etc. already my skin is clearing, have had no more spots since and the moisturizer is actually helping fade out my scars!! May not work for everyone but I'm defo very happy :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

ohmygod! Avoid if you have sensitive skin!!

I donít know whether it was the perfume or what, but it set my face on fire. A consistent hot, tingly slightly stingy feeling, real shame as it absorbs quickly leaving no shine or residue. My combo skin would have loved this.
Can cosmetic companies stop including fragrances in skincare please? Like it LITERALLY does nothing for the skin...oh apart from making it very veryyy angry lol.

absolutely horrible. broke me out so bad, right when my face was actually clearing this moisturiser made it 10x worse than it was. WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.

Very good product. I'm using it every day&night, about 5-6 weeks now and i can say my skin got much much better! It looks clearer and healthier. U can use it under your make up also. It gives you "freezing" feeling after applying the product. I definitely recommend to try.

Nice lovely basic moisturiser. Am loving it, Nice and easy to apply and use. Works well alone or with make up.
Makes skin smooth and clear and prevents spots.
Great!

Update: 22nd June 2014: Not really ideal, doesn't really control oil or shine on the skin, its more for dry acne prone skin types. Not me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer is so great i am using this for my acne prone sensitive skin and it doesnt make me break out at all!