Jean-Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose

Jean-Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose

4.7

on 8/15/2004 10:52:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I've worn this fragrance for years and I've never known anyone else who wears it. I loved it then and I still love it even though I haven't worn it much for several years, I think I just tired of it and wanted to try something new. On me this is a very beautiful, very powdery rose scent that's never overpowering or too much. And, the bottle is a very elegant match to this fragrance. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes a beautiful, elegant, and refined fragrance.

on 2/10/2016 11:55:00 AM

Wonderful winter scent--like wearing a warm coat with a lining of baby powder, spices and subtle floral. Very comforting and the sillage lasts through the day.

on 4/24/2013 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I got a great deal on this on drugstore.com, because I was going back to the classic scents I used to wear back in the late '80's and early '90's. Ombre Rose was my signature "office wear" scent. It smelled exactly the same now. A blast of baby powder first which wears off after a couple of minutes to a drydown of a honeyed rose (on me) and a spicy note too. My SO says it smells like a spicy baby powder and it does not irritate his allergies. Really gorgeous bottle too. I bought the 3.4 oz, so it should last awhile. I would buy again if drugstore.com keeps it in stock. I can't stand the fruit salad scents that is so prevalent now. I had to give away those to my nieces who loves them.