4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

This is like mac brule. I use this to blend out harsh edges or if i went too heavy handed on the eyes. Its super creamy and soft to the touch never chalky. Its the perfect skintone color to be an all over lid color to even out the eyelids, or to fix mistakes since it blend into the skin seamlessly. for reference i am nc20 in mac and nars ceylan 6 i actually like mac brule better because its more pigmented and goes on smoother but also it disappears into the skin but still gives coverage.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I've used a couple of "Brulee" shades in the past (MAC, WNW, to name a couple), and although they're great, I decided to give this a try since it appeared to be a cooler beige than the others. It works really well on me as an all-over lid color for those days when I just want something that camouflages discoloration and brightens my eye area. This fits the bill. I use it mostly as a brow highlighter with NARS D. Gorgeous on the lid. I can use this near my tear duct and correct some blueness and mattify the area. I can't use shimmers near my tear duct. They don't make me look "more awake" (whatever that really means), they make me look greasy. I will definitely repurchase this when the time comes.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

The NARS website is correct--this really is the "perfect, neutral cream colored beige." This has fast become a staple in my shadow collection. I'm about an NC20, and this is a bit lighter than my skintone, but it lacks the starkness of white and the potential blah-ness of beige. It is more of a cream color and works perfectly with any shadow you throw on with it. Creamy, creamy texture, applies like a dream, and it never looks chalky. Because I have very deep-set eyes, I usually use this lash-to-brow, and it makes me look more awake and gives my eye area a "clean" look. Although the compact is tiny, a little goes a long way. I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

About reviewer (1192 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

8 years ago

I love using a matte, neutral beige eyeshadow to brighten up the eye area on days I'm aiming for looking-awake-but-not-too-made-up. This eyeshadow, together with MAC Blanc Type, are the two among those I've tested that I really like the colour of, because both of these are light, yet neutral, and not too chalky. That much being said, I would have loved Biarritz to be a bit more creamy in the texture, and maybe also to have a bit more coverage. The next ones to try will be Chanel Beige and Edward Bess Nude, but if those two don't work out, I can always return to Biarritz.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

It is difficult to find basic, beautiful, long wearing matte eyeshadow colors. And you know how it goes, once you do, it's discontinued. My makeup has always been about a natural, polished look (although I have always truly envied you ladies who can pull off the dramatic). Anyway, my standby base color, MAC Llama, was discontinued. I found this product, NARS Biarritz and it will be the new standby. This color is very much like my skin tone, is finely milled, applies beautifully and even though it's light in color, doesn't appear chalky. You won't be disappointed with this one if you're looking for a matte, fleshy, off-white. Perfect.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

11 years ago

Love it! A great staple. Lovely off-white color that is very useful. A quick sweep alone to wake you up and cover up discoloration on your lids. A highlighter (I pair it with More shimmery MAC shadows on my lids). A base color. Sometimes even as a swipe of poder on my nose. It's so versatile. Matte, longlasting. Buy it!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

I like this as a nice highlighter. For me it almost matches my summer skin tone but is just a bit lighter. I like that it is matte. Sometimes I just don't feel like the high sparkle in my highlighter and when I do I use Kilimanjaro or Albatross.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

12 years ago

This is one of the nicest shades I've ever purchased. I only use very light matte/lightly sheer colors, with no sparkle at all. If that's what you like, then this is a good, but expensive product.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairOther

15 years ago

What a pretty base color worn solo or with other shades. A matte, creamy vanilla that lasts for hours when I use my Lumene base coat. I also love the size of this chic portable mirrored compact that I can slip easily in my small evening bags.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

16 years ago

This is a creamy off white color, it's great for highlighting the brow bone, or creating depth. Good for when you don't feel like using all the way white.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24